Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

I am 100% in favor of the unvaccinated getting together for Christmas. A temporary overwhelming of our hospital systems could be well worth making it to the other side with a lot less of the antivaxxer type crowd being around.
HaHaHa, yeah, you should get together with your vaccinated infected spreaders as well. moron. The vax is an ineffective scam. Go get your two doses, your booster and your collection of pills and remember to take them at the proper time each day so that you won't catch a virus with over a 99% recovery rate. You and your ilk are idiots.

Since May 2020 I’ve been voluntarily working in close quarters with the public, travel all over the east coast on getaway trips every week, and live my life no differently than I did pre-ChiCom Flu.
You paranoid sheeples are pissing away the few years you have left
Yes, we are aware that the intelligent people of this country are carrying the morons. You're welcome.

Since May 2020 I’ve been voluntarily working in close quarters with the public, travel all over the east coast on getaway trips every week, and live my life no differently than I did pre-ChiCom Flu.
You paranoid sheeples are pissing away the few years you have left
I don't care what you do. The more you do, the more of your herd is culled.

You don't know that, of course, but I don't care. Do whatever you like. Your worst case scenario is, for me, just one less Trumptard anti-vaxxer.

Fine by me, now mask up and shut up.

Here you thought you were an influencer, hahahaha

Less than 60% have gotten both shots. There will be no 2020 strength lockdowns to hinder the spread of the virus. Hospitals have already been getting overwhelmed before we even hit the worst covid seasons. Go be with your family and friends. Spend as much time around other unvaccinated people as you possibly can.
1633285226801.png

And the only hospital that’s been overrun with ChiCom Flu patients are in the defective brains of you sheeples.

Or are you mental enough to believe CNN’s story of gunshot victims lined up outside of hospitals all using their cellphones while wearing winter gear in 90 degree weather?

You don't know that, of course, but I don't care. Do whatever you like. Your worst case scenario is, for me, just one less Trumptard anti-vaxxer.
The CDC says that you can be infected and spread it just like the unvaxxed dummy. I've had it, I survived it easily and now have real, effective antibodies, not some experimental chemical cocktail that is ineffective at stopping infection or spread. Please go back to licking the windows.

View attachment 546921
And the only hospital that’s been overrun with ChiCom Flu patients are in the defective brains of you sheeples.

Or are you mental enough to believe CNN’s story of gunshot victims lined up outside of hospitals all using their cellphones while wearing winter gear in 90 degree weather?
The blue offers proof for my comment. Thank you. Good luck on your Herman Cain award.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that those who’ve been vaccinated live in constant fear of getting the virus they’ve been vaccinated for, that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it, that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

‘Too Soon to Tell’ if We Can Get Together for Christmas.

why would anyone base their holiday plans on what this guy says?

Forum List

Back