Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

It is true, I could show the link but I don't broadcast my personal info to that extent. Suffice it to say it was in the northeast part of WA. I really don't GAF whether you believe it or not--that is your choice, shouldn't affect you in your basement anyway.
That’s just it. Get the shot so you can live in total fear!

This is an intelligent, informed adult trying to give accurate information on the pandemic.

Thus the Trump cult tantrum. Such behavior is their kryptonite. So they are all bleeding from there wherevers, now.
That's a commie pinko shill trying to keep everyone too afraid to actually focus the attention to his many lies.

It is true, I could show the link but I don't broadcast my personal info to that extent. Suffice it to say it was in the northeast part of WA. I really don't GAF whether you believe it or not--that is your choice, shouldn't affect you in your basement anyway.
Of course I don't believe you. And whether I'm in a basement or not will have no effect on your HC award chances, so don't worry and good luck.

Forum List

Back