Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

Post a link showing that 20% of the covid deaths in your area were vaccinated
It is true, I could show the link but I don't broadcast my personal info to that extent. Suffice it to say it was in the northeast part of WA. I really don't GAF whether you believe it or not--that is your choice, shouldn't affect you in your basement anyway.
That's ok; if I am, it won't do anything to hurt your chances of stupidly dying from covid and winning your award :itsok:
That must be me knocking on your knucklehead^^^. According to the CDC, only 6% of total covid fatalities were from covid exclusively (about the same number as the annual flu, which we didn't have, surprisingly, last year). So you keep believing all the BS that you've fallen for during the last two years. My family and I have chosen to live our lives. We were all infected and survived without treatment or hospitalization and we are enjoying being with one another, traveling, dining out, etc. etc. Your existence of living in fear must be satisfying. LMAO.

It's not too soon to tell Fauci to go fk himself. Anyway, you know Fauci and friends won't be missing their Christmas parties.

It is true, I could show the link but I don't broadcast my personal info to that extent. Suffice it to say it was in the northeast part of WA. I really don't GAF whether you believe it or not--that is your choice, shouldn't affect you in your basement anyway.

That must be me knocking on your knucklehead^^^. According to the CDC, only 6% of total covid fatalities were from covid exclusively (about the same number as the annual flu, which we didn't have, surprisingly, last year). So you keep believing all the BS that you've fallen for during the last two years. My family and I have chosen to live our lives. We were all infected and survived without treatment or hospitalization and we are enjoying being with one another, traveling, dining out, etc. etc. Your existence of living in fear must be satisfying. LMAO.
I do all the same things you do, just without the risk of winning a Herman Cain award.

Your "6%" stat is like saying if a person with lung cancer dies from pneumonia, the lung cancer had nothing to do with the death. Good luck on your award.

Duke U:
In one week 349 students and 15 employees tested positive for the virus. All but eight were fully vaccinated.
Last year there were strict lockdown measures in place that helped lessen infections. That's not the case this year, which is fine thanks to vaccines. Good luck on your award.

Duke U:
In one week 349 students and 15 employees tested positive for the virus. All but eight were fully vaccinated.

you realize that when 98% of the school is vaccinated, it is just logical that more cases would be from the vaccinated folks since there is basically nobody left unvaccinated

Forum List

Back