Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

This is an intelligent, informed adult trying to give accurate information on the pandemic.

Thus the Trump cult tantrum. Such behavior is their kryptonite. So they are all bleeding from there wherevers, now.
FB_IMG_1630637693793.jpg

so....using this logic....if someone with a seat belt on dies in a wreck, then that means that seat belts do not work?

Terrible analogy.

How many "breakthrough" cases of Polio do you hear about over the past 8-decades of the Polio vaccines?

And six months after a COVID vax people should get a boostee?

The COVID vaccines are failing.

Natural immunity s far superior.

This is an intelligent, informed adult trying to give accurate information on the pandemic.

Thus the Trump cult tantrum. Such behavior is their kryptonite. So they are all bleeding from there wherevers, now.

Right the little people have to cancel their holiday get together, while the elite continue with the unmasked, Gala's, award shows and parties...

Since May 2020 I’ve been voluntarily working in close quarters with the public, travel all over the east coast on getaway trips every week, and live my life no differently than I did pre-ChiCom Flu.
You paranoid sheeples are pissing away the few years you have left
Right. And if you get anyone sick, it’s their fault, right?

If everyone is vaccinated and or had the virus why can’t they get together? Trust the science

I hope your good health continues. I am in similar circumstances and I would be interested in knowing if you remain healthy. I contend that since you were exposed again, your immunities should have been updated so to speak making you better off than before.
That is what I am hoping.........I am hoping with having had the original Covid 19, that with each exposure to a new strain that my body is also able to adapt and fight off the new strains with no issues.

Forum List

Back