Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

I am 100% in favor of the unvaccinated getting together for Christmas. A temporary overwhelming of our hospital systems could be well worth making it to the other side with a lot less of the antivaxxer type crowd being around.
I am unvaccinated----------and I was in close contact with someone infected for over an hour this week who was hiding that she had the virus. I am still alive and well.....

(I had the virus earlier this year so I am hoping that my natural immunity continues to hold up to protect me, as augustine's "unnatural faux vaccine immunity" is known to be waning.) Augustine, you should not wish others to get infected---------I doubt that you will be able to keep your immunity if you have any from your faux vaccine up-------think you wishing bad on on others is likely to come back and be bad on you.

I am unvaccinated----------and I was in close contact with someone infected for over an hour this week who was hiding that she had the virus. I am still alive and well.....

(I had the virus earlier this year so I am hoping that my natural immunity continues to hold up to protect me, as augustine's "unnatural faux vaccine immunity" is known to be waning.) Augustine, you should not wish others to get infected---------I doubt that you will be able to keep your immunity if you have any from your faux vaccine up-------think you wishing bad on on others is likely to come back and be bad on you.
I don't wish bad on you. I hope you don't die. But if you do end up winning a Herman Cain award, I hope it inspires some people to get the jab. I hope that person you were in contact with doesn't kill anybody.

I hope your good health continues. I am in similar circumstances and I would be interested in knowing if you remain healthy. I contend that since you were exposed again, your immunities should have been updated so to speak making you better off than before.

Like you can, as you walk around spreading the infection that you are so eager to wish death on others about in order to make a political point. Moronic ghoul.
If I knowingly had covid, I would not try to kill people with it the way the person turtlesoup had contact with tried to do. I want you vaccinated, and not winning a Herman Cain award. But I'll admit to not minding there being one less Trumper or two around.

You are not without risk, moron. You clearly aren't paying attention to the CDC except for what you want to believe. LOL, keep trying. You may get your "vaxxed democrat award." Karma is a strange thing--you may find out.
I am young, healthy, and vaccinated in an area with a high vaccination rate. I am not even close to the same level of risk as you. Good luck with your award.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that those who’ve been vaccinated live in constant fear of getting the virus they’ve been vaccinated for, that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it, that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

‘Too Soon to Tell’ if We Can Get Together for Christmas.
Does ANYONE still take this wackjob seriously? He helped CREATE this virus. Why 8sny he in prison???

I am 100% in favor of the unvaccinated getting together for Christmas. A temporary overwhelming of our hospital systems could be well worth making it to the other side with a lot less of the antivaxxer type crowd being around.

More vaccinated have died of COVID in England between February 1, 2021, and September 12, 2021, than the unvaccinated.

And in Vermont this past September?

And your hateful post is duly noted; typical leftoid hatred.

241987808_407926894030043_6609978496043113794_n.jpg

More vaccinated have died in England between February 1, 2021, and September 12, 2021, than the unvaccinated.

And in Vermont this past September?

And your hateful post is duly noted; typical leftoid hatred.
88% of eligible Vermonters are vaccinated. If 100% of them were vaccinated, you could be here arguing that 100% of people who died from covid were vaccinated. It would be equally stupid to the argument you are making here.

Forum List

Back