🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

Lol, what ever you say there retard. Seems as though Ole trumps boy picks up a lot of frozen snakes. Lol. Wanna talk about all those frozen snakes he hired and fired? Ole Bolton has a great deal to say about that retarded beach ball of an ex pres.

Duck and dodge. Duck and dodge.

That's what they teach leftist vermin children in school.

Duck and dodge.

All you had to do was provide a link to your 'adjudicating' your goof up. Instead you lied and became abusive like a little juvenile.
I don't have to do anything. I didn't even have to clue you in to the fact it existed. 😄

Duck and dodge. Duck and dodge.

That's what they teach leftist vermin children in school.

Duck and dodge.

Lol. No ducking and dodging here. Trump sure liked picking up frozen snakes. 40 of them. Not counting on the ones that were indicted and convicted. Then add in the hundreds upon hundreds that ended up in jail over Jan 6th. Lol. Lots of frozen snakes there retard. I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about those retards sitting in jail. It pleases me.

Lol. No ducking and dodging here. Trump sure liked picking up frozen snakes. 40 of them. Not counting on the ones that were indicted and convicted. Then add in the hundreds upon hundreds that ended up in jail over Jan 6th. Lol. Lots of frozen snakes there retard. I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about those retards sitting in jail. It pleases me.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back