🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

I gave you specifics for your post. Did you notice I quoted from your post? Don't get how it works huh?
That post I was addressing another person's claim that people can change their sexual attraction. What does your link have to do with that?

Lol, you do know who appointed him don't you? Hilarious

Which means............................................what?

Go look up that song about the lady that found the poor half-frozen snake. You might understand.

Oh, nevermind. It's an understanding that is completely beyond your -- ahem -- intellectual capability.

Carry on.

Which means............................................what?

Go look up that song about the lady that found the poor half-frozen snake. You might understand.

Oh, nevermind. It's an understanding that is completely beyond your -- ahem -- intellectual capability.

Carry on.

Lol, but trumpy boy only hires the best people there retard

Mo Brooks looks like a whiney bitch in that clip precisely because he had no substance. He ends the clip agreeing with Wray and saying himself that whether or not this agent let his political bias affect his work doesn't matter because it gives off the appearance that it does. Mo Brooks is actually doing the thing you're here complaining to me about. He's not wrong, public perception of the FBI does matter whether or not bias is affecting their work but the whiney bitch part is that Wray is not even disagreeing with him. This agent is on leave and under investigation. What else do expect the man to do?
There is no Mo Brooks in that video.

Go look for it. 😄 Not recognizing Republican faces is less aggregious than not recognizing lack of substance. Can anyone point me to what was revealed in this clip?
Can't find it, post a link otherwise I must assume you are lying.....again. Your facial recognition ability is of no interest nor are any of your 'revelations' about the clip.

Forum List

Back