🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

It was a red herring. I didn't post that evidence as proof that a specific person was trans I posted it as evidence that there was a physical evidence of transgenderism. Isn't that so?
You are proving my point for me. The study is not definitive evidence.

I thought you said MJ was the GOAT.
Do I need to explain to you what subjectivity is? I said MJ can brag about being the GOAT not that I thought he was the GOAT. (Though I do) Lebron has a reasonable case to be made.
So now you are changing who you believe the GOAT is because you first selection didn’t suit your argument?
Actually I'm explaining to you what words mean like you were a small child.

Bob’s friend Bill had an eye examine and since Bob is near sighted like Bill, Bob wants to buy the same glasses Bill bought.

Was Bill’s test valid for Bob?
The point? Was my evidence posted as physical evidence of transgenderism? Yes or no you coward? 😄

Do I need to explain to you what subjectivity is? I said MJ can brag about being the GOAT not that I thought he was the GOAT. (Though I do) Lebron has a reasonable case to be made.

Actually I'm explaining to you what words mean like you were a small child.
Textbook dunning effect.

According to Dunning and Kruger, intelligent people underestimate their intelligence and overestimate the intelligence of others.

Whereas less intelligent people overestimate their intelligence and underestimate the intelligence of others.

You are proving my point for me. The study is not definitive evidence.
It's physical evidence, definitive evidence is you moving the goal posts. I'm still uncertain what would even constitute definitive to you.

Textbook dunning effect.

According to Dunning and Kruger, intelligent people underestimate their intelligence and overestimate the intelligence of others.

Whereas less intelligent people overestimate their intelligence and underestimate the intelligence of others.
😄

Are you on repeats? As I pointed out you must compare their assesment to their objective results.

😄

Are you on repeats? As I pointed out you must compare their assesment to their objective results.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

If you keep making statements that are textbook dunning effect, you should expect me to keep pointing it out.

The point? Was my evidence posted as physical evidence of transgenderism? Yes or no you coward? 😄

Because that’s the point. You can’t use a study as a blanket hallpass for anyone who claims to be a transgender.

No. A study is not definitive evidence. Especially not for someone who did not participate in the study.

Incorrect. And especially incorrect for someone who was not part of the study.
Brain scans are physical evidence which is exactly what you originally asked for. When it was provided to you you moved the goal posts towards definitive evidence and have yet to be brave enough to define exactly what that would look like. Do you need a machine to spit out a result that says this person is absolutely trans?

Because that’s the point. You can’t use a study as a blanket hallpass for anyone who claims to be a transgender.
This is a non sequitur. I didn't use that study to prove a specific person was trans I used it to prove their was physical evidence of transgenderism.

Brain scans are physical evidence which is exactly what you originally asked for. When it was provided to you you moved the goal posts towards definitive evidence and have yet to be brave enough to define exactly what that would look like. Do you need a machine to spit out a result that says this person is absolutely trans?
Evidence of sexual preference - which can change - for those who participated in the study.

So the best you can say is that it was evidence - at that time - for those that participated in the study.

This is a non sequitur. I didn't use that study to prove a specific person was trans I used it to prove their was physical evidence of transgenderism.
Intersexed individuals are evidence for transgender because it is a physical condition.

The rest are just sexual preference.

Evidence of sexual preference - which can change - for those who participated in the study.
That was one study out of multiple provided in that link.

Also what exactly do you mean that sexuality can change? I've never been sexually attracted to men and that has never changed.
So the best you can say is that it was evidence - at that time - for those that participated in the study.
Your assessment seems to run counter to the vast majority of the professional medical community.

Forum List

Back