🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

It's bizarre how the New Right is using all the same rhetoric these days as the marxist radicals of the 60s.

The next thing you know, they'll be bombing the Capitol.

Oh, wait...

The medical community at large is operating under the premise that gender dysphoria is real based on evidence from various clinical and medical studies on both physiology and mental health. Seems definitive enough for the professionals.
What do they prove besides their subjects sexual preference?
The study showed that Male to Female transsexuals, those are people born biologically male, had brains that responded in ways that were identical in response to the brains of biological females under the same control stimulus.
Preferences and tastes can change.
Be more specific. In what ways are you talking about? Do you mean I was attracted to this particular person and now I'm not for whatever reason or do you mean someone who was sexually attracted to women and not sexually attracted to men can flip and suddenly be attracted to men and not attracted to women?
Because I won’t agree with you?
Because you're wrong.
So intersexed don’t have male and female parts? Seems like they are the poster child for transgender.
You don't have to guess you moron, you could just educate yourself before you speak out of ignorance.

Intersex is not equal to transgenderism just as a woman born without a womb isnt intersexed. Those are all separate conditions.

The intersex do not suffer any disassociation between their identity and their bodies. They were simply born with genital defects.

People suffering from gender dysphoria don't have genital deformities, they suffer incongruity between mind and body.

It's very easy to understand how these are not the same thing. You must be incredibly stupid.

The study showed that Male to Female transsexuals, those are people born biologically male, had brains that responded in ways that were identical in response to the brains of biological females under the same control stimulus.
bullshit!!!

Forum List

Back