🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

Those certainly sound worthy of the death penalty. 😄
Sure, not worthy of the deat penalty but we are not talking about joe citizen. We are not talking about the walmart greater.

We are not talking about stealing an apple cause one is hungry.

Context, everything must be in context.

This man has an education from the world's best law school. He is not simply lying as you state.

Besides, he is a republican, FBI director. Thee number 9ne law enforcement officer in the land, being questioned by Congress.

Yes, death penalty is appropriate

I want the FBI terminated and this has nothing to do with Trump. Trump haters seem to fully support the FBI, somehow making this issue and many others about Trump.
I didn't even mention Trump you moron, you just did. 😄

Anyway, goodluck with your campaign to defund the police.
In the mi–70s the Church Committee showed how Hoover’s FBI greatly overstepped it’s authority. They imposed many checks on the FBI then. Sadly that has disappeared and once again the FBI has overstepped it’s authority.
What's your specific accusation and where's your proof?

Mo Brooks looks like a whiney bitch in that clip precisely because he had no substance. He ends the clip agreeing with Wray and saying himself that whether or not this agent let his political bias affect his work doesn't matter because it gives off the appearance that it does. Mo Brooks is actually doing the thing you're here complaining to me about. He's not wrong, public perception of the FBI does matter whether or not bias is affecting their work but the whiney bitch part is that Wray is not even disagreeing with him. This agent is on leave and under investigation. What else do expect the man to do?
Fire him.

Sure, not worthy of the deat penalty but we are not talking about joe citizen. We are not talking about the walmart greater.

We are not talking about stealing an apple cause one is hungry.

Context, everything must be in context.

This man has an education from the world's best law school. He is not simply lying as you state.

Besides, he is a republican, FBI director. Thee number 9ne law enforcement officer in the land, being questioned by Congress.

Yes, death penalty is appropriate
Wray may have been appointed by a Republican, but has shown since he is no Republican.

republicans are great actors; they missed their calling in life.
As if 95% of people in the DEEP blue Hollywood community are Republicans?? 😂

Those people are hired by Democrats to spread shit through the media all the time. How often do we see actors supporting the Dems agendas vs. Republicans'? That's because Dems can't make it with reality so they have to hire actors to convince people.

Last edited:
Are you trying to take down the FBI, your doing a real good job of it.
The FBI has become nothing but a bunch of assassins, and is simply a political army of The Deep State Globalists.
If The FBI was for The American People and Democracy, they would have gone after the perpetrators of The Russian Collusion COUP instead of participating in it.

I know your words you dumb mother fucker because you responded to me with them. Do you want me to quote them back to you?
Remember, never hire a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute at 2:00 AM in the morning and refuse to pay him. You might end up being hit in the head with the hammer you paid to have shoved up your ass earlier.

Gay Hammers don't Hammer People.
Gay Illegal Alien Prostitutes Do!

Remember, never hire a Gay Illegal Alien Prostitute at 2:00 AM in the morning and refuse to pay him. You might end up being hit in the head with the hammer you paid to have shoved up your ass earlier.

Gay Hammers don't Hammer People.
Gay Illegal Alien Prostitutes Do!
Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with group. I'm sure someone out there can learn from your mistakes.

Lol. Did you manage to get a GED or just drop out?

Where did I state you are a Trump hater?

Is English your second language?
Can you read English you dumb mother fucker? Where did I say that you said I was a Trump hater? Can you quote that? 😄

I said that I never even mentioned Trump, you just did. That's a factual statement you fucking moron. How much failing do you want to do in this one thread? 😄

Forum List

Back