🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

Can you read English you dumb mother fucker? Where did I say that you said I was a Trump hater? Can you quote that? 😄

I said that I never even mentioned Trump, you just did. That's a factual statement you fucking moron. How much failing do you want to do in this one thread? 😄
You need a brain and a thicker skin. Really thin skinned people like you with little brain power, don’t do well in debates with really intelligent people.

You need a brain and a thicker skin. Really thin skinned people like you with little brain power, don’t do well in debates with really intelligent people.
I talk shit because I can afford to, I'm the GOAT. Why wouldn't I swing my balls around? Soft mother fuckers like you simply can't understand that perspective.

As for your debate skills where are they you little Simp? I asked you a question. I asked you for proof of your premise. Where is it?

I talk shit because I can afford to, I'm the GOAT. Why wouldn't I swing my balls around? Soft mother fuckers like you simply can't understand that perspective.

As for your debate skills where are they you little Simp? I asked you a question. I asked you for proof of your premise. Where is it?

Ask yourself why would I deny your point if I weren’t speaking the truth? I don’t give a fuck about you and would gladly label you an anti-Trumper if I so desired.

I thought we were having an intelligent discussion until you attacked me. I then realized I was dealing with an ignoramus. Sorry it won’t again.

Ask yourself why would I deny your point if I weren’t speaking the truth? I don’t give a fuck about you and would gladly label you an anti-Trumper if I so desired.
You slipped up and now are just being a bitch about it.
I thought we were having an intelligent discussion until you attacked me. I then realized I was dealing with an ignoramus. Sorry it won’t again.
I never assume I'm having an intelligent conversation with you morons. I'm assured it'll be amusing though.

Still no proof of your premise? 😁

I'm the GOAT.
That’s nice. According to Dunning and Kruger, intelligent people underestimate their intelligence and overestimate the intelligence of others.

Pay attention to the next part because it’s relevant to what you are doing.

Whereas less intelligent people overestimate their intelligence and underestimate the intelligence of others.

That’s nice. According to Dunning and Kruger, intelligent people underestimate their intelligence and overestimate the intelligence of others.

Pay attention to the next part because it’s relevant to what you are doing.

Whereas less intelligent people overestimate their intelligence and underestimate the intelligence of others.
You're missing the key component the comparison of their assesment to objective results. Meaning Michael Jordan can brag about being the GOAT all he likes.

You're missing the key component the comparison of their assesment to objective results. Meaning Michael Jordan can brag about being the GOAT all he likes.
Am I? Has he?

“…While Michael Jordan is widely regarded as the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T), none of his colleagues ever heard him say it himself. It was a title/compliment bestowed on the 6 time Champion by those around him and not the other way around…”

Also textbook dunning.

Is it evidence for people who were not part of the study?
Nice red herring. We must first define what evidence we are each seeking. I think those studies prove that there is corresponding physical evidence with gender dysphoria. If you're looking for everyone who claims to have gender dysphoria to show you a brain scan I think that like asking everyone with a walking stick and a cane to provide with the results of their eye exam.

Nice red herring. We must first define what evidence we are each seeking. I think those studies prove that there is corresponding physical evidence with gender dysphoria. If you're looking for everyone who claims to have gender dysphoria to show you a brain scan I think that like asking everyone with a walking stick and a cane to provide with the results of their eye exam.
You didn’t answer the question.

Is that study evidence for people who were not part of the study?

Am I? Has he?

“…While Michael Jordan is widely regarded as the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T), none of his colleagues ever heard him say it himself. It was a title/compliment bestowed on the 6 time Champion by those around him and not the other way around…”

Lebron James then. Who has a reasonable claim to that title.

Actually it wasn’t.
It was a red herring. I didn't post that evidence as proof that a specific person was trans I posted it as evidence that there was a physical evidence of transgenderism. Isn't that so?

It was a red herring. I didn't post that evidence as proof that a specific person was trans I posted it as evidence that there was a physical evidence of transgenderism.
Bob’s friend Bill had an eye examine and since Bob is near sighted like Bill, Bob wants to buy the same glasses Bill bought.

Was Bill’s test valid for Bob?

Forum List

Back