🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Director questioned in Congress

My basis for my arguments are always objective, the insults are simply for my own amusement.
That’s sounds very much like a rationalization. You can’t be objective if you have a preference for an outcome. Your insults are a sign of you being emotional. If you get emotional about something, it means you have a preferred outcome and cannot be objective.

You mean you can't come up with an example to make your lame point?

Oh...

No, I am not playing the game of you thinking that you can control what I think by the endless request for examples that you will dismiss after I waste the time looking them up....Simple as that.

The FBI director reminds me of those highly educated and intelligent Germans who participated in the Holoacaust......you have to wonder how they were capable of doing that...did they have no conscience?

Likwise the FBI director.....actively engaged in advancing totaitarianism....does he not understand what he is doing? Is he so blinded by power that he believes anthing to accomplish his political agenda is ok?

The communist doctrine...............any means nessacary to accomplish his goals.....and I think Trump appointed this guy.........he must have been very good at covering up his true colors.

I think his main problem is that he is an elitiest coming from a family of great wealth and privilege....I doubt if he has rubbed elbows with many 'commoners' thus he does have a good understand of reality ......especiaity the reality of America today......what has happened to and us and where we are headed.

Last edited:
The FBI director reminds me of those highly educated and intelligent Germans who participated in the Holoacaust......you have to wonder how they were capable of doing that...did they have no conscience?

Likwise the FBI director.....actively engaged in advancing totaitarianism....does he not understand what he is doing? Is he so blinded by power that he believes anthing to accomplish his political agenda is ok?

The communist doctrine...............any means nessacary to accomplish his goals.....and I think Trump appointed this guy.........he must have been very good at covering up his true colors.

I think his main problem is that he is an elitiest coming from a family of great wealth and privilege....I doubt if he has rubbed elbows with many 'commoners' thus he does have a good understand of reality ......especiaity the reality of America today......what has happened to and us and where we are headed.

I meant to say he DOES NOT have a good understanding of reality.

Forum List

Back