FBI Fascists

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This man did nothing but attend a meeting of "Stop the Steal". That is not against any law and he never entered the Capitol. This is harassment and political fascism.

It's interesting that the animosity directed at the Police is restricted to state an local departments but nobody seems to criticize the feds regardless of their failures and abuses. That indicates political motivation rather than real criticism.

This man did nothing but attend a meeting of "Stop the Steal". That is not against any law and he never entered the Capitol. This is harassment and political fascism.

Defund the FBI!

What exactly is this retired Green Beret being charged with??

From the story doesn't sound like he broke any law. He certainly didn't do anything that would interest the FBI??

Funny a Dimmer brings up Fox as fake news when he has a plethora of propaganda channels to choose from of his own ilk.
GP does publish a lot of bullshit.

Fox isn't even all that credible in my book anymore but not so much that they publish bullshit, but they still promote a lot of globalist shit. They don't take on Soros, they don't ridicule the left enough, and they'll drag out stories like the Brian Laundry thing for weeks on end. You'd almost forget we have an incompetent, jabbering, demented imbecile in the WH thanks to mail in ballot fraud, that they promoted pieces of shit like McLame and Romney, or that they actually allowed people to believe that meat puppet faggot obozo was viewed favorably by 50% of the country for 8 years.

So sure they're "better" than the rest, but the bar is so low that shit like Infowars can actually continue to exist.

GP does publish a lot of bullshit.

Fox isn't even all that credible in my book anymore but not so much that they publish bullshit, but they still promote a lot of globalist shit. They don't take on Soros, they don't ridicule the left enough, and they'll drag out stories like the Brian Laundry thing for weeks on end. You'd almost forget we have an incompetent, jabbering, demented imbecile in the WH thanks to mail in ballot fraud, that they promoted pieces of shit like McLame and Romney, or that they actually allowed people to believe that meat puppet faggot obozo was viewed favorably by 50% of the country for 8 years.

So sure they're "better" than the rest, but the bar is so low that shit like Infowars can actually continue to exist.

Oh I agree with you but Dimmer logic brings them up under fake news and they are the least fake of all the clown shows.

It's interesting that the animosity directed at the Police is restricted to state an local departments but nobody seems to criticize the feds regardless of their failures and abuses. That indicates political motivation rather than real criticism.

That's because the public rarely actually sees them or deals with them. But everyone deals with cops and everyone wants to hate cops because they can easily blame them when they get in trouble for breaking the law. Especially the blacks. "Fucking cops man they shot my brother while we comitting armed robbery and cranked up on meth. And when he shot at the cops they killed him. Fuck da poleece" or "I can't believe the cops gave me a speeding ticket for speeding. Defund them".

Mean while like the fbi aren't criticized because they are the right hand and enforcers of the government.

They can't control the cops either. Would be much easier if they could get rid of local lawn enforcement and replace them with government based officers.

Is there any reliable source for this "news"? BTW: this guy has already admitted to being a member of the oath-keepers gang. Gang-bangers aren't really reliable. We should be happy that the FBI is trying to infiltrate a rather notorious gang.

Forum List

Back