FBI Investigating Susan Collins

The distortion was that of the OP. The thread title does not match the article title. Now who would thought a liberal would lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

Hint: Do not expect much, if anything at all in the way of honesty from Synthaholic . He emulates his avatar, the lying bitch Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, the anti-American Muslim Squad Leader.

Birds of a feather lie together.
The OP is a LEFTIST LIAR ......

Say it isn't so!

What clued you in?

Her COMMUNIST Avatar?
You're repeating what I said...so we agree.

You're repeating what I said...so we agree.
Yes we do ...

Forgive me if I was vague.
No. It must have been my vagueness that caused you to to possibly misinterpret my sarcasm. Perhaps it would have been more obvious that my question was rhetorical had I left off the question mark.

(To the nearly enlightened readers, a question mark punctuation is not required at the end of a rhetorical question.)

Had to look into the governor's party. She's a Dem so of course, they want Collins removed. They get another Dem senator without paying for or stealing an election. I have no brief for Collins, she isn't consistent in her voting and is as apt to vote against her party as with it.

No. It must have been my vagueness that caused you to to possibly misinterpret my sarcasm. Perhaps it would have been more obvious that my question was rhetorical had I left off the question mark.

(To the nearly enlightened readers, a question mark punctuation is not required at the end of a rhetorical question.)
All good my friend.

The distortion was that of the OP. The thread title does not match the article title. Now who would thought a liberal would lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

Hint: Do not expect much, if anything at all in the way of honesty from Synthaholic . He emulates his avatar, the lying bitch Ilhan Abdullahi Omar, the anti-American Muslim Squad Leader.

Birds of a feather lie together.
The OP is a LEFTIST LIAR ......

Say it isn't so!

What clued you in?

Her COMMUNIST Avatar?
What is "communist" about her avatar?

Something is amiss with her 2020 campaign.

Time to distract from the audit? The KGB formerly know as the FBI are following their fascist overloads orders. It does not matter if a crimewas comitted they will make something up. Plus, she is a RINO so nobody cares.

The very fact that she is a RINO sends a message. No one is safe. This is a war in a very real sense. Of course they will make something up. They will plant evidence, they will coerce testimony. They will get to ANYONE and this proves it.

Something is amiss with her 2020 campaign.

Time to distract from the audit? The KGB formerly know as the FBI are following their fascist overloads orders. It does not matter if a crimewas comitted they will make something up. Plus, she is a RINO so nobody cares.

The FBI is a terrorist organization that only attacks white conservatives

Forum List

Back