Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

Nor do I care about yours. Feel better?

Except I'm nor the one here making up shit based upon feelz. You are. You're the one who fell for the fake news pug out by the gatewaypundit; which might explain why you deleted your earlier post.

You got proof? Post it. Otherwise you're making shit up.

The leader of the free world doesn’t know what is going on in his own country.

No, they do not know every single thing going on in their country.

I never said the President should hand pick who investigates what

yet that is what would come of telling the POTUS of every action taken by the DOJ.

This is a big profile case and if he wasn’t let in on the raid, Biden would really stupid and he is much smarter than you. Not being told makes him look like an idiot and not in control of his own country.

Only to you. I say it makes him look like he is not controlling the actions of the DOJ, which he is not supposed to be doing. Being told ahead of time gives him the power to veto the actions by the DOJ, which he should not have.

More nonsense.

No one cares about your feelings. Either post actual proof or you're full of shit.

Just like you have an opinion, I have one as well, so you feelz differently, that is fine by me. I posted my opinion and you posted yours. I believe the President was clued in and you don’t. I would feel much better if he was clued in. It would at least tell me he is aware.

Just like you have an opinion, I have one as well, so you feelz differently, that is fine by me. I posted my opinion and you posted yours. I believe the President was clued in and you don’t. I would feel much better if he was clued in. It would at least tell me he is aware.

I'm not posting opinion. There's no proof Biden knew in advance. That's what I'm posting. Tbd gatewaypundit article doesn't reveal he knew. That makes it fake news.

Despite there being no such proof, you're claiming it's true anyway.

Don't just say it -- prove it...

No, they do not know every single thing going on in their country.

yet that is what would come of telling the POTUS of every action taken by the DOJ.

Only to you. I say it makes him look like he is not controlling the actions of the DOJ, which he is not supposed to be doing. Being told ahead of time gives him the power to veto the actions by the DOJ, which he should not have.
I didn’t say every action, we are talking about an action against one person who was a former President of the United States, that is high level. So, no one told Biden that Trump maybe in possession of classified top secret information that he took from the White House and we need to get it? If that is your belief, then fine by me, I believe you are wrong.

I'm not posting opinion. There's no proof Biden knew in advance. That's what I'm posting. Tbd gatewaypundit article doesn't reveal he knew. That makes it fake news.

Despite there being no such proof, you're claiming it's true anyway.

Don't just say it -- prove it...
Which is an opinion, just as mine is.

So, no one told Biden that Trump maybe in possession of classified top secret information that he took from the White House and we need to get it? If that is your belief, then fine by me, I believe you are wrong.

That Biden did know about and he required it to be returned. That is what was revealed in the OP. That was back in May.

What that does not mean is that Biden knew about the search ahead of time, does not mean he approved it, which he would have had to do if he had been told ahead of time.

It truly seems you have no clue at all how our government operates. Are you from the US even?

As for sufficient probable cause? The first question any judge SHOULD have asked is doesn't a President of the United States have the ability to classify materials and if so how could anything Trump had at his home be considered "classified"?

Because he took classified documents to his home without declassifying them.

Just a thought.

WW

That Biden did know about and he required it to be returned. That is what was revealed in the OP. That was back in May.

What that does not mean is that Biden knew about the search ahead of time, does not mean he approved it, which he would have had to do if he had been told ahead of time.

It truly seems you have no clue at all how our government operates. Are you from the US even?
Again, your opinion and mine based on the actions and interactions of government is different than yours. Thanks for the admission.

He did declassify them and the Poopeypants administration knows this.
No different than any other president before him

Then I encourage the FPOTUS to submit that to the court, which he has not done. The only place he has made that claim is via social media.

Once the claim is been laid before the court and the FPOTUS provides the documentation, then that will be a settled question.

On the other hand if the claim is made with no supporting documentation then the question will move to proving it in court. That means:
  • That means submission of any supporting documentation showing the documents were classified,
  • Testimony regarding how the FPOTUS and his staff treated the documents after noon on January 20, 2021. Did they treat them as unclassified or did they still handle them as classified? This now being under oath with the possibility of perjury.
  • Since the document had to have been declassified prior to noon on January 20, 2021 (because the FPOTUS no longer had the power to declassify any thing after that point in time), then why did he admit to having classified documents pertaining to the June subpoena and turn some of them over. If he had no classified documents, then there are no documents that would have qualified for the subpoena.

Columbo Declassification.png

WW

Then I encourage the FPOTUS to submit that to the court, which he has not done. The only place he has made that claim is via social media.

Once the claim is been laid before the court and the FPOTUS provides the documentation, then that will be a settled question.

On the other hand if the claim is made with no supporting documentation then the question will move to proving it in court. That means:
  • That means submission of any supporting documentation showing the documents were classified,
  • Testimony regarding how the FPOTUS and his staff treated the documents after noon on January 20, 2021. Did they treat them as unclassified or did they still handle them as classified? This now being under oath with the possibility of perjury.
  • Since the document had to have been declassified prior to noon on January 20, 2021 (because the FPOTUS no longer had the power to declassify any thing after that point in time), then why did he admit to having classified documents pertaining to the June subpoena and turn some of them over. If he had no classified documents, then there are no documents that would have qualified for the subpoena.

View attachment 692421

WW
Encourage away Dimmer.....I am sure the Trump legal team knows what they are doing.

Encourage away Dimmer.....I am sure the Trump legal team knows what they are doing.

Which is probably why (up to this point), there have been no court filings making the position that while the active President, that the FPOTUS declassified the information.

WW

Forum List

Back