Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

I have an opinion, just as you have no proof he didn’t.

I'm following the evidence. The evidence thus far is he didn't know. That fake news sites like the gatewaypundit are pushing fake news in a failed attempt to change that actually contributes to the fact that there has been no evidence he knew.

You're certainly free to form opinions based on your desires instead of evidence; but I choose not to do that.

There’s no reason to involve Biden. The political fallout if he had been involved would be FAR greater.

Honestly, I can’t think of a dumber idea that making sure the president is tied to a decision to go after Trump.
And yet he is.

I'm following the evidence. The evidence thus far is he didn't know. That fake news sites like the gatewaypundit are pushing fake news in a failed attempt to change that actually contributes to the fact that there has been no evidence he knew.

You're certainly free to form opinions based on your desires instead of evidence; but I choose not to do that.
So what evidence do you have that he was clueless? My desire is a President knowing about a high level investigation and know what is going on in his own country.

So what evidence do you have that he was clueless? My desire is a President knowing about a high level investigation and know what is going on in his own country.

The evidence is there has been no evidence he was aware. Also, it would be an impeachable abuse of office offense for a president to raid a political opponent. Then there's the fact that rightwing media is putting out fake news that he knew. They wouldn't have to lie about what he knew if they had even am iota of evidence that he did.

The link doesn't say Biden was aware of the raid before it took place. It says Biden was aware that thd FBI confiscated documents months earlier.

Screenshot_20220906_085924.jpg

You fail again.

Guys guys guys.....you cannot insult and vilify half the nation and think that is a winning strategy. Whoever is telling Joe that this is Working is lying to him and I wonder if they're not knocking the legs out from under him for some reason.

Regardless....we now know that Joe did know and the white house press secrescary and Joe hmself lied about his involvement....and it isn't the first time. He also said he knew nothing of hunter's dealings...and we all know that's a lie. The Presidency is .....above Joe's pay grade.

Rather reminds me of an interesting little bit of scripture in proverbs..
Proverbs 28:10 Beware the pit you dig for another may end up being your own grave. Garland's not looking real good these days.

Last edited:
Regardless....we now know that Joe did know and the white house press secrescary and Joe hmself lied about his involvement....and it isn't the first time. He also said he knew nothing of hunter's dealings...and we all know that's a lie. The Presidency is .....above Joe's pay grade.

Rather reminds me of an interesting little bit of scripture in proverbs..
Proverbs 28:10 Beware the pit you dig for another may end up being your own grave. Garland's not looking real good these days.

LOL

Well as long as you "know" it, nothing else matters. Not even truth or reality.

The link doesn't say Biden was aware of the raid before it took place. It says Biden was aware that thd FBI confiscated documents months earlier.

View attachment 692444

You fail again.
but there is this:

Based on this evidence and an affidavit that remains partially under seal, on August 5, 2022, the Government applied to a United States Magistrate Judge for a search and seizure warrant of Plaintiff’s residence, citing Title 18, Sections

but there is this:

Based on this evidence and an affidavit that remains partially under seal, on August 5, 2022, the Government applied to a United States Magistrate Judge for a search and seizure warrant of Plaintiff’s residence, citing Title 18, Sections

A n d . . . you see Biden's name there?

LOLOL

You're such an idiot. You do know the Deparment of Justice is also the government, don't you?
I followed the paragraph and the word government was only used for the white house.

I followed the paragraph and the word government was only used for the white house.

Too bad for you, you lose the debate when you lie. The word "government" was used for the DoJ...

"the Government applied to a United States Magistrate Judge for a search andseizure warrant of Plaintiff’s residence

Forum List

Back