Federal Judge Tosses Trump's Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Trump has clearly lost this election and really needs to consider conceding so that the country can begin to move on. The longer he goes with this the more embarrassing it’ll be for him and the more stressful it will be on the country.
I disagree,,,

there is clear evidence of wrong doing in multiple states and as per our constitution there are systems in place to contest and make sure all is legal,,

The evidence of widespread voter frraud just isn't there.

As demonstrated by the judge's ruling in this case:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Its the lack of evidence that renders Trump's cases such consistent failures.
all that comment means is you are ill informed,,,

so due to your ignorance on the topic there is no reason for me to embarrass you further,,

have a nice day,,

OH did you find those ten words yet???

The controversy doesn't have any specific numeric value.

Injunctions don't have jury trials. They never have.

I think you may be trolling.
I'm pretty sure it costs more than $20 just to have the injunction served on the appropriate party. Throw a claim for attorneys fees on top of that if it isn't $20. If there's no Constitution on the judge's desk, Trump's team is calling the military police.

But if that's just a request for temporary or preliminary injunction before the matter reaches the jury, that's one thing, but to dismiss the entire lawsuit on that basis is absurd. Enough to disbar the judge.

I'm pretty sure you don't know the first thing about the law.

As the price to serve isn't the standard used to determine the value of the damages in a controversy.

Again, injunctions don't involve jury trials. You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

They haven't "brought" anything except embarrassment and failure. Every lawsuit concerning fraud has been dismissed. Guliani and Powell are coming off as ambulance chasers.
When questioned in the PA case they just lost, Giuliani told the judge it was not a fraud case.

And when Brann pushed on whether that means he should use strict scrutiny, Giuliani sounded a bit confused on what the judge meant.

His choices were rational basis review, intermediate scrutiny, and strict scrutiny.

Trump has clearly lost this election and really needs to consider conceding so that the country can begin to move on. The longer he goes with this the more embarrassing it’ll be for him and the more stressful it will be on the country.
I disagree,,,

there is clear evidence of wrong doing in multiple states and as per our constitution there are systems in place to contest and make sure all is legal,,

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened," Brann added. "Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Or...I've actually read the relevant rulings.

I'll go with the federal judge in this ruling over some random dude on a message board insisting that they know better.

"In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," the judge wrote." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

Ignore as you will.

I disagree,,,

I'll go with the federal judge in this ruling over some random dude on a message board insisting that they know better.

"In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more," the judge wrote." At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

Ignore as you will.

OK,,,

They don't have jury trials for injunctions. Which is what the Trump team was requesting.
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Not worth $20? Who made that decision?
Suits at common law are "torts".

I disagree,,,

Ignore as you will.

OK,,,

Sorry, Prog...but the actual rulings by the actual judges in the actual court....are way, way more compelling than you insisting you know better.

I disagree,,,

Ignore as you will.

OK,,,

Sorry, Prog...but the actual rulings by the actual judges in the actual court....are way, way more compelling than you insisting you know better.
I never mentioned what these judges ruled on,,,

but you feel free to stay ignorant and focus on just that,,,

They were seeking an injunction. That's a legal request for a court order. That never involves a jury.
You can't get an injunction if there is no civil lawsuit >$20 involved.
Dismissing the request for injunction is not the same as dismissing the entire lawsuit.

The request for injunction IS the lawsuit. They're asking for an injunction on the certification of the vote totals the day after tomorrow.

They were seeking an injunction. That's a legal request for a court order. That never involves a jury.
Dismissing the request for injunction is not the same as dismissing the entire lawsuit.

The request for injunction IS the lawsuit. They're asking for an injunction on the certification of the vote totals the day after tomorrow.
got a link???

The "lawsuit" was to prevent the certification of Pennsylvanians votes. They needed an injunction to prevent certification until the case could go to trial. But in this case, without an injunction, the election would be certified weeks if not months or years before a trial, which would at that point be a moot issue, and outside of the jurisdiction of the court.

This decision will be repeated in every state
So when you put 180,000 fraudulent votes in you dont think that disenfranchises the 180,000 real votes? Man you have some serious slave issues. At least try to talk back to your prog masters once in a while, otherwise, they will treat you worse...
You didn’t read what the judge said, did you?

Trump supporters, you are being conned.

Trump has zero chance.

He has lost the election, he's losing in the courts, and he'll lose in the Electoral College.

He is lying to you and stringing you along.

The futility continues as a Republican Federal Judge dismisses another Trump lawsuit.
Is it time for Republicans to end the nonsense and admit you lost?

There is nothing futile about having a lawsuit dismissed on TECHNICAL GROUNDS - specifically it was not dismissed on the merits.

The legal brief Giuliani submitted even misspelled the governor's name.

"The brief filed Saturday, which is littered with spelling errors, including the governor's name, alleges that illegal votes were counted and poll watchers were unable to access vote counting — allegations that the Trump campaign dropped just last Sunday, before Rudy Giuliani was put in charge of the president's growing legal challenges."

At least Giuliani did not ask this judge like he did in his last court appearance where the nearest martini bar is.

It just does not get more sad or ridiculous.

The futility continues as a Republican Federal Judge dismisses another Trump lawsuit.
Is it time for Republicans to end the nonsense and admit you lost?

oh darn,,, I guess he should just give up now,,,

Never give up!

MAGA forever!:thup:
Tired of losing yet?

Who is losing? not moi.....not many of us

May be you are?:dunno:
President Biden would disagree

You mean RESIDENT Biden, surely.

Resident from the Nursing Home.

He will be kicking Fat Donnie and his sleazy bride out of the White House

got a link???

Here are *all* the links for Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Boockvar, including Justice Brann's dismissing of the entire lawsuit as moot.

got a link???

Here are *all* the links for Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Boockvar, including Justice Brann's dismissing of the entire lawsuit as moot.

sounds like they got him now,,,

I'm still waiting for the final hand to be played,,,

Forum List

Back