Feel good SCOTUS story of the day

The only fear and desperation is on the part of Crooked Donald. He clearly has a lot of crime to hide.
Like Paul Pelosi liked to hide Hammer Handles up his ass until his gay Prostitute beat him in the head with it for refusing to pay the agreed upon price for services rendered, right Dim Tard?

It WAS reversed for a couple of generations, you absolute retard.

Fine by me. They are supposed to be secret except for certain very limited purposes. And the bullshit Congressional “reasons” for seeking Trump’s returns don’t qualify.

Nobody gives a rat’s twat what a moron like you finds hard to believe.
Yeah, and you hated the SC when Dems dominated it. Now, here you are all high and mighty about Dems being upset that the SC is nothing but a tool of the right.

As for you being fine if the situation was reversed and Biden's tax returns were suppressed? LOL. A lying retard. Why am I not surprised?

You probably imagine the budget will be balanced, the Jewish space laser will be dismantled, the fake Covid disease will disappear, and the two hundred million illegal Mexicans will all run away.
You are forgetting a huuuuge shining new wall. Paid for with Mexican pesos.

Yeah, and you hated the SC when Dems dominated it.
And now you do. So what?
Now, here you are all high and mighty about Dems being upset that the SC is nothing but a tool of the right.
No. I’m not. I’m denying your idiotic claim, you imbecile.
As for you being fine if the situation was reversed and Biden's tax returns were suppressed? LOL. A lying retard. Why am I not surprised?
Your disbelief is irrelevant as well as erroneous, you retarded scumbag piece of shit. 👍

The Congress does not have to provide a explanation. They have oversight responsibilities so that gives them the right. Interesting that you have no issues with Republicans harassing Hunter Biden who is a private citizen. Biden releases his tax returns as President.
Completely false claim ^ by bullshitbee:

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information​

(f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress

(3)Other committees
Pursuant to an action by, and upon written request by the chairman of, a committee of the Senateor the House of Representatives (other than a committee specified in paragraph (1)) specially authorized to inspect any return orreturn information by a resolution of the Senateor the House of Representatives or, in the case of a joint committee (other than the joint committee specified in paragraph (1)) by concurrent resolution, the Secretary shall furnish such committee, or a duly authorized and designated subcommittee thereof, sitting in closed executive session, with any return or return information which such resolution authorizes the committee or subcommittee to inspect. Any resolution described in this paragraph shall specify the purpose for which the return or return information is to be furnished and that such information cannot reasonably be obtained from any other source.

26 U.S. Code § 6103 - Confidentiality and disclosure of returns and return information (emphasis added).

Chief Justice Roberts’ temporary stay is not just lawful but, practically speaking, demanded by the very law.

And now you do. So what?
That proves you are a hypocrite. Did I really have to explain that? Maybe, I do. You are a retard, after all.

No. I’m not. I’m denying your idiotic claim, you imbecile.
Deny what? That Dems are upset that SC is a tool of the right? LOL. Why do you keep proving you are a retard?

Your disbelief is irrelevant as well as erroneous, you retarded scumbag piece of shit.
LOL you keep claiming that my beliefs are irrelevant and yet...here you are, responding to my posts.

Gad, you are not just a retard but a triggered retard! :laughing0301:

That proves you are a hypocrite. Did I really have to explain that? Maybe, I do. You are a retard, after all.

Deny what? That Dems are upset that SC is a tool of the right? LOL. Why do you keep proving you are a retard?

LOL you keep claiming that my beliefs are irrelevant and yet...here you are, responding to my posts.

Gad, you are not just a retard but a triggered retard! :laughing0301:
Damn but you’re retarded. You couldn’t explain a soap bubble to a child.

Wrong again, you massive brain shit.

You are so totally retarded you can’t fathom that it’s you who is retarded! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:
Scumbag ass sucker retard: yeah, Minimus. That’s you. First off, the SCOTUS is not a tool of the right, you imbecile. Why are you so insistent on proving that you’re entirely brainless? :dunno:
Yes. Exposing your retardarionso that others don’t make even the momentary mistake of accepting your brain damaged bullshit. You are an irrelevancy.
Gad, you are not just a retard but a triggered retard!
Not even remotely. But I sure stirred you up.
:auiqs.jpg:

The Congress does not have to provide a explanation. They have oversight responsibilities so that gives them the right. Interesting that you have no issues with Republicans harassing Hunter Biden who is a private citizen. Biden releases his tax returns as President.
trump isn’t president, he’s a private citizen. they also want his tax returns from when he was a private citizen.

The case goes forward, the dems need to show a legit legislative purpose

Damn but you’re retarded. You couldn’t explain a soap bubble to a child.
Awww... did the poor retard lose? Don't go away mad. Here, is your gift for participating... :itsok:

TrumpCream.jpg

Wrong again, you massive brain shit.

You are so totally retarded you can’t fathom that it’s you who is retarded! :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Scumbag ass sucker retard: yeah, Minimus. That’s you. First off, the SCOTUS is not a tool of the right, you imbecile. Why are you so insistent on proving that you’re entirely brainless? :dunno:

Yes. Exposing your retardarionso that others don’t make even the momentary mistake of accepting your brain damaged bullshit. You are an irrelevancy.

Not even remotely. But I sure stirred you up.
:auiqs.jpg:
LOL What happened? You took some time to think of answers? And, this is the best you could come up with? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Poor retard. This isn't your day, is it? :itsok:

Wow! You correctly predicted that the SC, bought and paid for by the right, would block the release of Trump's tax returns? You da man!
The Supreme Court isn’t bought and paid for. If you look at the recent rulings, they all are based on the constitution, unlike the way the court ruled when it was dominated by liberals. During those decades it ruled based upon political leanings and popular enthusiasm.

They have oversight responsibility on a former President? Whatever happened to separation of powers?

Awww... did the poor retard lose? Don't go away mad. Here, is your gift for participating... :itsok:

View attachment 719670
aren’t you the one here whining ans complaining because the court didn’t rule your way? and is actually making the dems show some sort of legit purpose for wanting this private citizens taxes?

seems you are.

Forum List

Back