FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

The steel went up to 7 floors over the top of the concrete in WTC 1 and perhaps as many as 12 floors in WTC 2.

BULLSHIT

why do you lie so much??
concrete goes up FIRST

Lying moron agents supporting secret methods of mass murder and treason.

WTC 7 was rebuilt with a concrete core.

STRUCTUREmag: Concrete Construction at 7 World Trade Center

Having chosen the system, Tishman Construction compared the pros and cons of constructing either the concrete core or structural steel first. An additional factor to be considered, as noted by Allan Paull, was the fact that the labor union in New York City does not allow concrete construction to be performed above steel workers. The steel-first approach was chosen based on the following advantages: expedited construction of the mechanical/electrical work, simplified building hoist, simplified crane logistics, expedited curtain wall construction, and a reduced overall construction schedule and cost.

fuck off you disgusting deadbeat
pay your fucking child support

and, dipshit, the steel first approach is the way it was done
and thats talking about the NEW buildings, not the OLD
you have to have the STEEL up before you can pour concrete around it
you are a fucking delusional fucktard

Last edited:
The steel went up to 7 floors over the top of the concrete in WTC 1 and perhaps as many as 12 floors in WTC 2.

where is your proof to back that up? or are you just making shit up as you go along again? :cuckoo:

Seeing as you have never offered verifiable evidence for steel core columns in the core area, if I assert something like that, which actually fits the photographic evidence, what is left of it, it don't mean much.

However, the fact you cannot produce a single mage from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area, is incriminating IF the allegations are misprision of treason.

where is your proof to back that up? or are you just making shit up as you go along again? :cuckoo:

Seeing as you have never offered verifiable evidence for steel core columns in the core area, if I assert something like that, which actually fits the photographic evidence, what is left of it, it don't mean much.

However, the fact you cannot produce a single mage from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area, is incriminating IF the allegations are misprision of treason.
yeah, all those photos of a steel core are not evidence
in your fucking delusional world

This picture wasn't altered either, this is real.

You know how they say everything is bigger in TX, well, it's true.
I took this picture in Dallas.........at a 7/11, yep, it's real.

Attachments

• $imgad.jpg
    $imgad.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 9

steel core on 9/11

d5.jpg

so where's your concrete core construction pictures?

:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $cracked-pot.jpg
    $cracked-pot.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 11

:eusa_whistle:
shows as much steel as any of his pics show concrete

However, the fact you cannot produce a single image from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns in the core area, is incriminating IF the allegations are misprision of treason.

steel core on 9/11

d5.jpg

so where's your concrete core construction pictures?

Of course you refuse to notice that guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.​

And doing so serves the interests of the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder.

Congratulations agent. You are now more obviously serving treasonus concealment than ever before.

Concrete is shown in the core when it counts, on 9-11 when the strength of everything is tested. What was in the core, elevator guide rail support steel was obviously not strong enough to stand on its own.

Last edited:
Of course you refuse to notice that guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.​

And doing so serves the interests of the infiltrating perpetrators of mass murder.

Congratulations agent. You are now more obviously serving treasonus concealment than ever before.

Concrete is shown in the core when it counts, on 9-11 when the strength of everything is tested. What was in the core, elevator guide rail support steel was obviously not strong enough to stand on its own.

where is your proof that guliani's files have anything to do with a "concrete core"?? where is your proof that they have construction pictures, jackass?

you have never shown one picture of a concrete core. not one. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

where is your proof that guliani's files have anything to do with a "concrete core"?? where is your proof that they have construction pictures, jackass?

hell, i even gave him links to books that were published in the 70's so he could buy them and scan the photos of the concrete he is so certain is there

That is what the infiltrating perpetrators would want you to say.

Again you refuse to notice that guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

6,000 files of photographs. Could be 20,000 photos easily. People should notice you don't have images of WTC 1, 3 stories off the ground. The reason why is WTC 1 concrete core was cast with free standing forms until the third floor. So all thos photos would show was forms of concrete.

People should notice you do not have one image showing diagonal bracing in the core area. No gusset plates are shown as well.

You have never explained how the hallways and elevator openings existed with all the diagonal braces in the core that are needed.

I know that there were no steel core columns in the core. The vertical steel that was in the core was elevator guide rail support steel and the concrete core is what supported it. The core was a concrete tube.

southcorestands.gif

Again you refuse to notice that guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

6,000 files of photographs. Could be 20,000 photos easily. People should notice you don't have images of WTC 1, 3 stories off the ground. The reason why is WTC 1 concrete core was cast with free standing forms until the third floor. So all thos photos would show was forms of concrete.

People should notice you do not have one image showing diagonal bracing in the core area. No gusset plates are shown as well.

You have never explained how the hallways and elevator openings existed with all the diagonal braces in the core that are needed.

I know that there were no steel core columns in the core. The vertical steel that was in the core was elevator guide rail support steel and the concrete core is what supported it. The core was a concrete tube.

southcorestands.gif

you are talking out your ass again. once again i ask you what proof you have that guliani's files had pictures of a concrete core? you are simply making that up. for all you you know they could be pictures of his dog!! you have no proof. you never do!!! :cuckoo:

once again you make the "elevator guide rail support steel" claim and still can not provide any proof of where you are getting this from. where is your proof that its elevator guide rail support?

you continually just make shit up without any proof at all. you are a proven liar and criminal.

southcorestands.gif

you are talking out your ass again. once again i ask you what proof you have that guliani's files had pictures of a concrete core? you are simply making that up. for all you you know they could be pictures of his dog!! you have no proof. you never do!!! :cuckoo:

The perps would want you to pretend you don't understand.

guliani took the NYC WTC files and there were 6,000 files of photos taken and what I've posted says that. That is where the images of concrete will be found from construction.

southcorestands.gif

guliani took the NYC WTC files and there were 6,000 files of photos taken and what I've posted says that. That is where the images of concrete will be found from construction.
will you give up that bullshit "the perps" crap
you are fucking delusional

i'm not pretending i dont understand. i understand that you are assuming there are pictures of a concrete core and you have absolutely no reason to believe that. what is your proof these pictures and files contain what you claim?

you are simply making shit up. :cuckoo:

Anybody who wastes their time posting on this thread is delusional (unless they are pointing out that fact)....

i'm having fun. never in my wildest dreams would i be able to create a hoax this complex with absolutely no proof of anything. its fascinating.

Forum List

Back