Feminist defeated in debate: Can't define Rape, gets arrested

Looks like the feminist got her foot stuck in her mouth, not too smart, strong, and independent after all.

rofl

Further proof that Libbies hate the Rule of Law. Feminists have ruined society --- mostly for women --- lol. Being a single man is great in Modern Society.

This video only demonstrates how "Liberals" believe they can trespass and infringe upon other's freedom and happiness when they SELF-DECLARE that they have the "Moral Authority."

I am glad she was arrested.

"Rape is a broad spectrum, all men sexually harass women."

Holy shit, get in the slammer. You're harassing all of us.

Last edited:
Moronic far right. Feminism means that folks want men to have the same rights as women. If you are condemning radical feminism's misunderstanding of patriarchal domination, go for it.

Who do the shitlibs side with, the empowered fat positive feminist screaming "rape!", or the proud black men?

This is quite the conundrum for them

Did you even read what I wrote? Nice partial quote.

I'm glad that violent liberal, who then proceeded to resist and assault the police, landed her ass in jail.

You edited it. I quoted what your comment was at the time.

I am talking about shitlibs. I have yet to see a comment here. Having to chose between a fat feminist and a black man might make their heads explode.

Who do the shitlibs side with, the empowered fat positive feminist screaming "rape!", or the proud black men?

This is quite the conundrum for them

I'm glad that violent liberal, who then proceeded to resist and assault the police, landed her ass in jail.

I am talking about shitlibs. I have yet to see a comment here. Having to chose between a fat feminist and a black man might make their heads explode.

The black men did the right thing, they held their ground against a pushy and violent liberal. We need more of that. I'm also pretty sure that these black men leaned conservative.

Moronic far right. Feminism means that folks want men to have the same rights as women. If you are condemning radical feminism's misunderstanding of patriarchal domination, go for it.

patriarchal domination, use of the word folks. Yep, gays and feminists, two peas in a pod.

So how was the testicle removal operation, did it hurt?

You just mad this "woman" got owned.

The black men did the right thing, they held their ground against a pushy and violent liberal. We need more of that. I'm also pretty sure that these black men leaned conservative.

JakeStarkey sides with fat feminist. The liberal consensus is breaking, turning against black men.

Women already have the same rights, and they hold a great of political offices.

The problem is that the sexes are NOT equal, but exist in equilibrium, like Sodium and Chloride.

Nothing you Libbies do can change that fact. Men excel at certain tasks, and women excel at others (on a statistical mean/standard deviation basis; in other words, there exists statistical outliers).

patriarchal domination, use of the word folks. Yep, gays and feminists, two peas in a pod. So how was the testicle removal operation, did it hurt? You just mad this "woman" got owned.

You make no sense. Clearly you emote not think. You do not understand feminism, radical feminism, or patriarchy.

Knee jerk far righties like you are fun to have fun with. :lol:

The problem is that the sexes are NOT equal, but exist in equilibrium, like Sodium and Chloride.

Nothing you Libbies do can change that fact. Men excel at certain tasks, and women excel at others (on a statistical mean/standard deviation basis; in other words, there exists statistical outliers).

Two mistakes: I am a Republican and you are not a responsible conservative.

You are not the definer of American culture, dear. Step along.

JakeStarkey sides with fat feminist. The liberal consensus is breaking, turning against black men.

FatBubba the Gamer is a hoot. I hope he stays awhile on the Board.

:lol:

patriarchal domination, use of the word folks. Yep, gays and feminists, two peas in a pod. So how was the testicle removal operation, did it hurt? You just mad this "woman" got owned.

You make no sense. Clearly you emote not think. You do not understand feminism, radical feminism, or patriarchy.

Knee jerk far righties like you are fun to have fun with. :lol:

LOL, go whine about the patriarchy on tumblr.

You couldnt cut it in the video i posted and cant cut it with your poor debate skills here.

Last edited:

Two mistakes: I am a Republican and you are not a responsible conservative.
You are not the definer of American culture, dear. Step along.
Is that you, Larry Craig?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back