fetus of woman on forced life support malformed?

Sure he did, lol.

You realize that is such an outlandish statement that you actually lend me credibility just by saying it, right? Fake has never proved anything about anything. Ever. And if he says something, that's the evidence that the opposite is true.

really? shall we ask him to prove you a liar again?

Even if someone didn't want to be kept artifically alive iit doesn't mean she wanted her baby to die. The child could have been taken in two weeks. If the child was to die it had to be now. Unless the child could not have survived. We don't know because we weren't in the courtroom.

i say pull the plug and if the fetus makes it, then it was meant to be, but if it doesnt then nature decided to about the whole project.

We know she was planning to have a baby. That much we know for sure.

It's about the only thing we know.

Its Texass.

It doesn't matter what she wanted.

She's dead and her baby is a sad little monster.

And, the damned R will use this tragedy to further their big govt agenda.

Sick.

Its beyond horrible that this has happened to theis family but can't you just leave them alone? Leave them to grieve. Just leave them alone.

Ghouls will be ghouls.

And decent people will continue to try to protect the weak and vulnerable from them.

Yes, ghouls trying to grow a deformed baby in a corpse to please an imaginary Sky Fairy are pretty fucking sick...

glad you are coming around.

You nailed it.

Damn meddlers. Not one of them could or would take this horrendous life on themselves but they all want to force others to.

I hope they leave this poor family alone but I doubt they will.

MYOB.

Q- are you saying/implying that a deformity detected in the womb should be sound/legal reasoning for an abortion, all other things being equal? :eusa_eh:

HUH???

"Sound reasoning"?

What does that have to do with anything?

sound= moral/ethical reasoning.....sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Its legal.

The end.

If YOU have a "moral/ethical" problem with abortion, don't have one. But, keep your effing government out of other people's lives because its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

More to the point however is that this is not a question of abortion.

The mother is DEAD and the deformed fetus cannot survive birth.

THAT is not abortion.

This should be a lesson for every pregnant woman. They need a directive as to what kind of measures need to be taken for the baby right along with themselves.

If I still had my office open, I would be plastering ob-gyn offices and having seminars at Lamaze classes over this.

It's over, PB, a judge ruled.

what they rule?

Judge orders Texas hospital to remove life support from pregnant, brain-dead woman | Star Tribune

FORT WORTH, Texas — A judge on Friday ordered a Texas hospital to remove life support for a pregnant, brain-dead woman whose family had argued that she would not want to be kept in that condition.

Judge R. H. Wallace Jr. issued the ruling in the case of Marlise Munoz. John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth has been keeping Munoz on life support against her family's wishes. The judge gave the hospital until 5 p.m. CST Monday to remove life support. The hospital did not immediately say Friday whether it would appeal.

This should be a lesson for every pregnant woman. They need a directive as to what kind of measures need to be taken for the baby right along with themselves.

If I still had my office open, I would be plastering ob-gyn offices and having seminars at Lamaze classes over this.

Nope.

This is Texass.

Doesn't matter what she wanted or what the family wants. All that matters is what the effing radical religious right can make use of.

Your "office"? So, you're back to pretending you're a doctor now? Or are you an attorney this week? :cuckoo:

Since the judge ruled in the favor of the husband - and the wife, I might add - she should be taken off life support immediately. Unless the State of Texas wants to force a C Section on her first, in which case they can pay for all the medical expenses.

HUH???

"Sound reasoning"?

What does that have to do with anything?

sound= moral/ethical reasoning.....sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Its legal.

The end.

If YOU have a "moral/ethical" problem with abortion, don't have one. But, keep your effing government out of other people's lives because its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

More to the point however is that this is not a question of abortion.

The mother is DEAD and the deformed fetus cannot survive birth.

THAT is not abortion.

and there are abortions that are illegal, I would have never guessed that point would have had to been made since there are so many folks here up on abortion, is that effing clear enough for you?

I didn't specify this case or any, I asked a general question, read what I wrote;

I asked;

Q- are you saying/implying that a deformity detected in the womb should be sound/legal reasoning for an abortion, all other things being equal?

(added note; sound as in morally ethically etc.)

Forum List

Back