fetus of woman on forced life support malformed?

If anybody is seriously interested in reading about US - and that is NOT about this case - it is a GENERAL education, as people seem to think the stupid US is the ultimate verdict, which IT IS NOT - in ANY case - here a re the links ( just a few, as I am busy now)

Efficacy of Routine Fetal Ultrasound Screening for Congenital Heart Disease in Normal Pregnancy
Conclusions These results suggest that the current mode of routine prenatal ultrasound screening for congenital malformations is inefficient, particularly for cardiac anomalies

False positives in the prenatal ultrasound screening of fetal structural anomalies - Martinez-Zamora - 2006 - Prenatal Diagnosis - Wiley Online Library
Several prenatally diagnosed anomalies would benefit from prudent counseling, because they may be normal variants or transient findings.

those are just for TWO possible anomalies - cardiac and urological - and they ADD UP - do you really want to be subjected to a totally unreliable diagnosis by an US ONLY?

Would you subject yourself for a potentially letal chemotherapy if the pathology diagnossis of your tissue would say it has a lot of false positives - which means you don't now if you do or do not have the cancer?

It's amazing how people rely on the diagnostics which are not even close to be reliable in a making life-death decision.

Killing babies is killing babies...it's all good for Noom.

Define "severely malformed". Generally speaking, "malformations" can't be seen until after 20 weeks...and even then, the extent and severity can be very difficult to determine.

What the baby killers always argue is that if there's even a whisper of a chance that a baby isn't 100 percent perfect, it is a monster and must be destroyed. No matter how close to birth.

No tolerance for imperfect babies. Diversity is just a word when it comes to babies...we're only supposed to embrace diversity when it's in reference to sexual deviants.

Oh look hyberbole.....

How the fuck do you know anything about her except what her FAMILY says? Shouldn't they be in control of her DEAD BODY?

I don't know alot about this stuff, KG, but I know enough that that womans body is HERS. And her family knows what is best. For the state to take over against THEIR wishes is just wrong. Period.
And no, I don't care to debate anything with you. Your mind is closed.

KG is a doctor.

How the fuck do you know anything about her except what her FAMILY says? Shouldn't they be in control of her DEAD BODY?

I don't know alot about this stuff, KG, but I know enough that that womans body is HERS. And her family knows what is best. For the state to take over against THEIR wishes is just wrong. Period.
And no, I don't care to debate anything with you. Your mind is closed.

KG is a doctor.

She's an internet practitioner.

"The number of eligible children for Americans who want to adopt is reaching record lows..."

"Yet even that's a growing challenge, because as single parenthood becomes more acceptable, she said "there are just not as many women placing their children for adoption."As a result, the number of U.S. infant adoptions (about 90,000 in 1971) has fallen from 22,291 in 2002 to 18,078 in 2007, according to the most recent five-year tally from the private National Council for Adoption."

There are no unwanted babies in this country.

Adoption options plummet as Russia closes its doors

Sure he did, lol.

You realize that is such an outlandish statement that you actually lend me credibility just by saying it, right? Fake has never proved anything about anything. Ever. And if he says something, that's the evidence that the opposite is true.

Jesus I have had it. You Leftytoons and Rightyloons get more disgusting by the day. Politicizing dead babies. This was never about abortion or anything else. I fucking despise all you assholes.

Rant over. Carry on.

[

except we don't knopw what were HER wishes, if we talk strictly from the lawful point of view.
It is what he CLAIMS.

With absolutely no proof to back it.

Terri Schiavo variation all over again.

And the prenatal ultrasound is false-posirive almost in 50% of the cases, BTW.
You won't believe how many absolutley healthy babies, kids and adults I know who have had an abysmal diagnosis with an US. Including hydrocephalus, abnormal heart, Down's and couple of others - all absolutely FALSE.

It is not a proof of anything - neither US, nor even an MRI( which she did not have)

Too many variables in the picture to side definitely with any side and ultrasound diagnostics are the least of the argumentation.

There is a major difference between this and Schiavo.

First, there is no doubt this woman stated that she did not want to be kept alive by a machine. Unlike Schiavo, her family agrees with her husband, this is what she would want.

The other difference is this woman is completely brain dead, unlike Schaivo, where just the higher functions were dead. (Schaivo's heart and lungs still worked on their own.)

Ghouls will be ghouls.

And decent people will continue to try to protect the weak and vulnerable from them.

A judge ordered life support withdrawn and the death of the child.

There was no reason given for the ruling. Whether tests showed a severely malformed fetus or whether the left is just so heavily invested in dead babies that the child had to die to support the principle of as many dead children as possible. The father is now free of both wife and child.

The Judge made the right decision. Now this family can know some peace. It was barbaric that she was kept alive at all. Let this be a lesson about that stupid law and get rid of it. This should of been a family decision.

For shame.

[

except we don't knopw what were HER wishes, if we talk strictly from the lawful point of view.
It is what he CLAIMS.

With absolutely no proof to back it.

Terri Schiavo variation all over again.

And the prenatal ultrasound is false-posirive almost in 50% of the cases, BTW.
You won't believe how many absolutley healthy babies, kids and adults I know who have had an abysmal diagnosis with an US. Including hydrocephalus, abnormal heart, Down's and couple of others - all absolutely FALSE.

It is not a proof of anything - neither US, nor even an MRI( which she did not have)

Too many variables in the picture to side definitely with any side and ultrasound diagnostics are the least of the argumentation.

There is a major difference between this and Schiavo.

First, there is no doubt this woman stated that she did not want to be kept alive by a machine. Unlike Schiavo, her family agrees with her husband, this is what she would want.

The other difference is this woman is completely brain dead, unlike Schaivo, where just the higher functions were dead. (Schaivo's heart and lungs still worked on their own.)

And how do you know that? did you see the living will? oh, no, you did not, as it does not exist. That's what I thought - you believed the husband. How convenient :lol:

I guess I have to chew it up for you - I am talking about the absence of the WRITTEN will of the wife, which is IDENTICAL with the Terri Schiavo situation - the supposed "will" by the wife is relayed by the husband, which in BOTH cases, albeit by different reasons, might have had the interest of "pulling the plug" and stating it to be the wishes of the wife, which there is no proof of whatsoever.

The clinical picture does not matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back