Finally: President Trump calls Mueller’s Investigation Illegal

Please your getting dumber with each post!
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The New York Times

View attachment 214701
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... that article confirms what I said.... almost all of the money given to the Clinton foundation came from a Canadian, not from Russians. And it almost all came years before the Uranium One deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State.

I think it’s hysterical how you keep posting articles that corroborate what I say and utterly destroy your own bullshit claims.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! A Canadian "company" that was a front for Russian oligarchs and the state department under the Hildebeast (that received a cool 145 million dollars to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation) didn't have a clue about who REALLY stood to benefit from it? Robert Mueller carrying a sample to Canada by way of Moscow didn't REALLY understand what the real deal was?

HOLY shit, lil faun, you can't bullshit your way out of this regardless of the bluster, ya little poseur.
LOLOLOL

Oh, noooos.... delusional dale chimes in with.... more delusions.

Imagine that.

Quiz time, delusional dale.... just so everyone here can see just how fucked in the head you really are.... why would Russians give that kind of money to a U.S. Senator with no voice in approving the deal?

:popcorn:

This is from the backpocket boys of the CFR that got out ahead of this story knowing that the public has a short memory and wouldn't hinder the Hildebeast. The NYT isn't exactly an unbiased source of information, now is it, lil faun? Putin claims that she received another 400 million from Russian oligarchs using a U.S ambassador as a "bag man" for the deal....hmmmm? Whom should I believe????? The lamestream media that refused to even investigate the claim? Or maybe Putin???

Yeah, I will give the credibility nod to Putin.

Hope this helps, lil faun!
Well of course it didn’t help since you actually avoided the question ...

Why would Russians pay a U.S. Senator that kind of money over a deal the U.S. Senator had zero control over?

Lemme guess .... you’re never gonna answer that question, amirite?
She was Sec. Of State at the time!

After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

Mueller and the referred investigations have been averaging a conviction a month.

Be patient.
Coe! To name all 16 convictions, And for what!

You made it sound like in 16 months very little happened. Well Muller puts Ken Starr to shame in how fast he's been getting convictions.

Please your getting dumber with each post!
The New York Times

View attachment 214701
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... that article confirms what I said.... almost all of the money given to the Clinton foundation came from a Canadian, not from Russians. And it almost all came years before the Uranium One deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State.

I think it’s hysterical how you keep posting articles that corroborate what I say and utterly destroy your own bullshit claims.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! A Canadian "company" that was a front for Russian oligarchs and the state department under the Hildebeast (that received a cool 145 million dollars to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation) didn't have a clue about who REALLY stood to benefit from it? Robert Mueller carrying a sample to Canada by way of Moscow didn't REALLY understand what the real deal was?

HOLY shit, lil faun, you can't bullshit your way out of this regardless of the bluster, ya little poseur.
LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

Quiz time, delusional dale.... just so everyone here can see just how fucked in the head you really are.... why would Russians give that kind of money to a U.S. Senator with no voice in approving the deal?

This is from the backpocket boys of the CFR that got out ahead of this story knowing that the public has a short memory and wouldn't hinder the Hildebeast. The NYT isn't exactly an unbiased source of information, now is it, lil faun? Putin claims that she received another 400 million from Russian oligarchs using a U.S ambassador as a "bag man" for the deal....hmmmm? Whom should I believe????? The lamestream media that refused to even investigate the claim? Or maybe Putin???

Why would Russians pay a U.S. Senator that kind of money over a deal the U.S. Senator had zero control over?

I think it your derangement that makes you think the way you do!Did the Russians give the foundation MILLIONS?....I didnt specify who gave them the most I simply said the Russians gave clinton millions after uranium 1....and they did....Think you need a glass of warm milk and bed!
Aww, you poor thing. The article you posted doesn’t state anywhere that Russians gave the Clintons millions.
What do you need me to do keep posting the Russian DID and keep knocking you down?

The New York Times

View attachment 214704
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..
Quote where that article states Russians gave the Clintons millions....
Which article, I posted so many affirming that fact
Any article. You’ve not posted even one single article which states “Russians” paid the Clintons “millions.”

You’re literally making that up and then posting links to articles as though they prove you right when none of them actually state what you claim.

That only proves you’re nothing but a fucking nut job. :cuckoo:

Thanks again for the assist in proving that. :113:
Even DEAD people know she got millions! LOLOLOLOLOL....you have lost your mind!

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

Dumbfuck, delusional dale idiotically claimed she was paid a $145 million.

Even your articles pointed out nearly all of that money was donated between 2005-2008.

You’re as crazy as delusional dale to think Hillary was Secretary of State before 2009. :cuckoo:

See how stupid you look when you try to defend delusional dale’s hallucinations?

Last edited:
After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

Mueller and the referred investigations have been averaging a conviction a month.

Be patient.
Coe! To name all 16 convictions, And for what!

You made it sound like in 16 months very little happened. Well Muller puts Ken Starr to shame in how fast he's been getting convictions.
Again please list them Manafort taxes, Cohen taxes, Page purgery not tied to Trump, and a dozen or so Russians that ONE has challenged him on disclosure and he faded away a totally phony court case!

LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

Dumbfuck, delusional dale idiot locally claimed she was paid a $145 million.

Even your articles pointed out nearly all of that money was donated between 2005-2008.

You’re as crazy as delusional dale to think Hillary was Secretary of State before 2009. :cuckoo:

See how stupid you look when you try to defend delusional dale’s hallucinations?
I LOVE it when baby deer gets caught, he starts cursing like a fucking idiot, MY ENTERTSINMENT FOR TONIGHT!

The New York Times

upload_2018-9-5_1-40-2.jpeg
Apr 23, 2015 · And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a ...

Aww, you poor thing. The article you posted doesn’t state anywhere that Russians gave the Clintons millions.
What do you need me to do keep posting the Russian DID and keep knocking you down?

The New York Times

View attachment 214704
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..
Any article. You’ve not posted even one single article which states “Russians” paid the Clintons “millions.”

You’re literally making that up and then posting links to articles as though they prove you right when none of them actually state what you claim.

You said it came from Russians. You said it was $145 million.

Look at how fast you’re running away from your own idiotic claims.

That should tell you something.

LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

"Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation."

It's a very informative article, lil faun......you should take the time to read it and then come back and apologize for being such a dumb ass. I will accept your apology and I bet Purge will also.....

Again please list them Manafort taxes, Cohen taxes, Page purgery not tied to Trump, and a dozen or so Russians that ONE has challenged him on disclosure and he faded away a totally phony court case!
Not tried to Trump?
Trumps lawyer
Trumps campaign chairman
Trumps national security adviser
Trumps foreign policy adviser
Trumps inaugural treasurer

LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

I LOVE it when baby deer gets caught, he starts cursing like a fucking idiot, MY ENTERTSINMENT FOR TONIGHT!

The New York Times

View attachment 214705
Apr 23, 2015 · And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a ...
That link shows almost all of the money came while Hillary was a Senator. And it doesn’t say the other 2 million came from Russians.

Can you stop lying?

Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.

The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation."

So far 95% of the donations were when Clinton was junior senator from New York.

LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

The New York Times

View attachment 214705

What is so hilarious and ironic is that leftards had no problem with Russia until Putin showed up the Barrypuppet on the world stage THREE times. #1 By annexing Crimea after the illegal coup of the Ukraine by the E.U. #2 Interceded on Syria's behalf to prove that Barrypuppet's "line in the sand" comment about wanting to go to war with Syria was indeed a "false flag" which was just that. #3 Russia kicked more ISIS ass ( a proxy army funded by the CIA with Barrypuppet's knowledge) in two weeks than what Barrypuppet's leadership could do in three years.

You see? Leftards didn't like it when their "light in the loafers" messiah got punked. I laughed my fucking ASS off! Putin played Barrypuppet like a crack addicted whore and all on the world stage.

The New York Times

View attachment 214705
That link shows almost all of the money came while Hillary was a Senator. And it doesn’t say the other 2 million came from Russians.

Can you stop lying?
Read the entire article, lil faun...and then "man up" and apologize for what would probably be the first time in your life.

Not tried to Trump?
Trumps lawyer
Trumps campaign chairman
Trumps national security adviser
Trumps foreign policy adviser
Trumps inaugural treasurer
That is 5, as I said, the scum are simply going after everyone connected with Trump, but not a thing about RUSSIA COLLUSION...you need 12 more for that 1 a month fumble!

The New York Times

View attachment 214704

You said it came from Russians. You said it was $145 million.

Look at how fast you’re running away from your own idiotic claims.

That should tell you something.
Yes, the Clintons should be investigated
Washington Post

upload_2018-9-5_1-56-28.jpeg
Nov 19, 2017 · Americans deserve to know the full extent of Russia's efforts to ... In total, $145 million went to the Clinton Foundation from ... If Donald Trump had given a $500,000 speech paid for by a .:dance:

There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.
  • The Mueller investigation started 16 months ago, not nearly 2 years ago.
  • The appointment letter that started the investigation came out the Trump administration. The responsibility for the investigation falls on Trump himself because that's where the buck stops.
  • The appointment letter made it quite clear that determining whether any individuals associated with the Trump campaign were linked or coordinated with the Russians was only one of the tasks of investigation team, however to Trump and his supporters it is the only task of any importance.
  • The other task that Trumpsters would prefer to ignore is "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
  • Criminal charges were made against Russians who carried out the hacking and leaking on July 13, 2018.
  • Mueller has now indicted or secured guilty pleas from 32 people and three Russian companies. There have been two trials and Mueller won guilty verdicts in both.
  • This has been one of the most productive special council investigations for the short term it has run. Yes, I said, short. Most Special Council or Special Prosecutor investigations run years.
  • If Trump fires Mueller, Congress won’t sit by quietly. Republicans have created bills that would protect Mueller, or at least have a court weigh in to determine whether his dismissal was proper. Any case involving Mueller’s firing would have to consider the evidence Mueller unearthed and that could be very damaging to Trump because it would serve as a political indictment of Trump with no defense. In other words, Trump would have shutdown his only avenue of proving his innocence.
  • Lastly, firing Mueller after firing Comey would result in a bill of impeachment probably by Republicans and certainly by Democrats if they capture the house. The House would build a case from Mueller's records. However, in the eyes of the public, Trump would be as guilty as sin. You can't attempt to shut down an investigation against you, fire the guy leading the investigation, and then fire his replacement and expect the public to believe you're innocent. That would put Trump on the campaign trail trying to defend himself, not a good way to start a campaign, particular since Trump never defends himself. He just attacks.

Last edited:
LOLOLOL

Imagine that.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well."

"Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation."

It's a very informative article, lil faun......you should take the time to read it and then come back and apologize for being such a dumb ass. I will accept your apology and I bet Purge will also.....
LOLOL

You’re such a loser, delusional dale. You keep proving me right.

You said Russia paid the Clintons $145 million.

Now your relying on an article which says it was only $2.35 million while Hillary was Secretary of State....

But even that $2.35m came from a Canadian, Ian Telfer, according to YOUR article.

Now answer the question, you quivering coward.... Why would Russia bribe a U.S. Senator with $145 million to approve a deal she had no jurisdiction over as a U.S. Senator?

Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million.

The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation."

So far 95% of the donations were when Clinton was junior senator from New York.
As expected, delusional dale flat out refuses to adrdress that talking point killer.

Forum List

Back