Finally! Supreme Court rules in favor of First Amendment rights for Christians etc.

I appreciate your concern, I will be fine. He will be horrible for our great country. But I have faith it can survive 4 more years of the circus that is Trump.
If we can survive Biden, we can survive Trump. That's been proven.

Whatever. You're trying to take away religious rights. You demand Christians submit. The Constitution trumps your queer laws. Hurts, huh.

Actually, if you bothered to read my post you would know that I support the Christian baker and web designer and all the rest in their right to say NO I will not make that for you.

But you do not, you just have preprogramed responses you post no matter what anyone else says in their post

Actually, if you bothered to read my post you would know that I support the Christian baker and web designer and all the rest in their right to say NO I will not make that for you.

But you do not, you just have preprogramed responses you post no matter what anyone else says in their post
So why do you label me a bigot?

Lets go down memory lane...how about it scruffy

LOL...sure.

Explain this one....

I think you were probably in the sun room with the rest of the former lobotomy patients and dreamt it was a studio.

LOL...

And no for the only true thing you've ever said...

It is your one true skill...to get plastered.

Damn, talk about being bitched slapped!

The question before the court is that if your religion demands intolerance ( intolerance of homosexuals, intolerance of other religions, intolerance of race mixing) does your intolerance take precedence over others rights to be served ?

Lets go down memory lane...how about it scruffy

LOL...sure.

Explain this one....

I think you were probably in the sun room with the rest of the former lobotomy patients and dreamt it was a studio.

LOL...

And no for the only true thing you've ever said...

It is your one true skill...to get plastered.
That deserves TWO "funny's".
NAILED it.

Your inability to answer the question is duly noted.

Let's try for anyone else.

If a business can discriminate against gays for religious reasons, why can't they discriminate against minorities for religious reasons? Or other religions, for that matter.

If I'm a Catholic and I think Mormons are a deranged cult, why can't I refuse service to Mormons?
You didn’t ask a question. You made a dumb comment.

Democrats “waving their junk at young children”

Political discourse has fallen into the gutter
If democrats stopped waving their junk, we might be able to get out of the gutter. Unless YOU want to be there.

Too bad for them. Marriage belongs to the state, there is simply no other way of looking at it.

Except that the Fed Govt ties all sorts of Federal benefits to marriage. Remove all of those and I would agree with you.

Well historically tax breaks for the wealthy (AKA trickle-down-economics) doesn't work either.
There’s no such thing as trickle down economics.

That said, cuts in tax rates generally results in increased revenues through stronger economic growth. Increases in tax rates results in lower revenues because of slower economic activity

So, a restaurant can refuse service to someone wearing a MAGA hat?
BOOM!
20230701_114205.jpg

When Trump was first running for nomination I told my wife there is no way even 3% of Republicans are racist and stupid enough to vote for Trump. Boy was I wrong.
The only reason Trump got elected is because no one wanted Hillary in the White House.

But now, the leftards have made a martyr out of him. I doubt they can even stop him from getting elected again, after Biden's miserable performance. They definitely won't be able to stop him from running. If he loses it'll be the righties deciding it, not the lefties.

The only reason Trump got elected is because no one wanted Hillary in the White House.

But now, the leftards have made a martyr out of him. I doubt they can even stop him from getting elected again, after Biden's miserable performance. They definitely won't be able to stop him from running. If he loses it'll be the righties deciding it, not the lefties.
Yep, the only reason.he was elected was because he won the election.

For your view that same sex civil marriage should not be legal.
Wrong. My view is that it's a states issue. Every state determines marriage law. The Constitution says anything not covered by the Constitution is left to the states. Haven't marriage laws always been a state issue? You can apologize for calling me a bigot. Thank you.

Forum List

Back