First Cher, Now DeBlasio Goes Full Alt Right

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
B99B5DF2-CFEF-4C52-AA66-7DD40CE3D4FE.jpeg

It’s hilarious how with just one simple tweet Trump has turned Democrats upside down. I don’t think there’s been a better political genius in US history.

Twitter

How people still call themselves democrats or liberals or progressives these days is amazing. May as well tattoo retard on your forehead.

View attachment 256399

It’s hilarious how with just one simple tweet Trump has turned Democrats upside down. I don’t think there’s been a better political genius in US history.

Twitter

The rumour is DeBlasio is going to be the next Grand Wizard of The Ku Klux Klan, Cher is going to be the next Deputy Grand Wizard of The Ku Klux Klan :smoke:

Speaking of wizards, it almost reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the curtain was pulled back. Trump doesn't have to expose these people. They are exposing themselves.

View attachment 256399

Twitter

The rumour is DeBlasio is going to be the next Grand Wizard of The Ku Klux Klan, Cher is going to be the next Deputy Grand Wizard of The Ku Klux Klan :smoke:

Speaking of wizards, it almost reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the curtain was pulled back. Trump doesn't have to expose these people. They are exposing themselves.

As Weatherman comments, The Donald is a great political genius he knows how to Trigger them.

I am progresive and
1) acknowledge that Trump's troll game is A-1 when it comes to democrats

2) I don't especially mind immigrants, legal or otherwise for the most part. I would never rent to Mexicans, but wouldn't care if they bought next to me. The immigrant owners around here are pretty damn good at upscaling their properties. They will buy older distressed homes, gut them, double their size and end up with the top houses in the neighborhoods. As renters, some of them will steal the paint off the walls when you finally get rid of their non-paying asses who will move 10 other people in the week after they sign the lease, so you have to be a little more careful with those ones.

View attachment 256399

Twitter

This DeBlasio say that The Donald's Sanctuary City plan is illegal, but are not Sanctuary Cities illegal? Are they included in The American Constitution that American States are allowed to have a place for Third World Shit Holers to be in? Also in Sanctuary Cities they put ILLEGAL Immigrants, what does DeBlasio say about that, oh wait hold on I forgot the Leftist Thinking is this about that:

x6x5s593cy911.jpg

Forum List

Back