First slave owner in America was black

No, you have proven that you are not entitled to American citizenship.

Come and try to take it. End up the same way as TM

Your attitude exactly points to what I am worried about on the far right: victimization and a sense of entitlement.

Damned right we have a sense of entitlement Jake! We deserve to be citizens here, we were born here, and have rights under the 14th Amendment.

If you want entitlement and victimization, look at how the liberals are reacting over Trayvon Martin. Look how they reacted over Obamacare.

It was in the US and colonial America. Only people of color could be slaves, for instance blacks or Native Americans. White people could not be owned.
Whites could indenture themselves for 7 years and serve as slaves, Ravi, in every state in the Union. After that, they could use time served as apprenticeship and either work for pay or go into business for self if they had saved anything at all.
Yes, they had that choice. They still weren't slaves but thanks for the red herring.
I can understand your brainwashing. I recommend reading for you: "They Were White and They Were Slaves," by Michael A. Hoffman II.

Almost every civilization that has practiced slavery has suffered from it.

And for a real long time.

So? You liberals keep making a big deal about it when a black man doesn't get his way.

Good Americans from right to left make a big deal when any American is denied his freedom, liberty, and rights,.

I agree with this post! However, I hope this applies to black and white. No need to be disingenuous. NOBODY should be denied freedom, liberty and rights.

Whites could indenture themselves for 7 years and serve as slaves, Ravi, in every state in the Union. After that, they could use time served as apprenticeship and either work for pay or go into business for self if they had saved anything at all.
Yes, they had that choice. They still weren't slaves but thanks for the red herring.

Why don't blacks blame the black Africans that sold them in the first place? You don't really hear much of that.

I am sure those who were shipped from Africa did just that. You would, I would.

However, those born here had every right to blame their masters who were overwhelmingly white.

Wow. Who died and made you president?

Anybody like petey who has a victimization and entitlement complex based on race.

Call me what you want, but I've never known numbers and percentages to be members of the KKK. All those little figures point towards blacks being incapable of sustaining their own family, education, community, or killer instinct.

did you at least read what you've posted?
or you have a comprehension DISability?

The Reichskonkordat was a treaty between the Holy See and Weimar Republic when the nazis weren't yet known as to what they are and what threat thy pose - it was signed on 20 July 1933 by Secretary of State Eugenio Pacelli (who later became Pope Pius XII) and Vice Chancellor Franz von Papen on behalf of Pope Pius XI and President Paul von Hindenburg respectively.

The Enabling Act was exactly 4 months old :lol:

History is clearly NOT YOUR forte :D

Last edited:

Anybody like petey who has a victimization and entitlement complex based on race.

Hold on. How is he having a "victimization and entitlement complex" Jake? He isn't using his past as a cudgel, he doesn't scream for entitlement because his ancestors were brought here on slave ships! He doesn't cry like a child when he doesn't get his way.

Now, look at a black liberal. Remember those traits I just described? Apply them here.

Call me what you want, but I've never known numbers and percentages to be members of the KKK. All those little figures point towards blacks being incapable of sustaining their own family, education, community, or killer instinct.

You have every right to your opinion, but . . . :lol:

Why don't blacks blame the black Africans that sold them in the first place? You don't really hear much of that.

However, those born here had every right to blame their masters who were overwhelmingly white.

Are those people still alive today?

[PDF]
1 Volume 7. Nazi Germany, 1933-1945 Reich Concordat between ...

germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/pdf/eng/English80.pdf*

Nazi Germany, 1933-1945. Reich Concordat between the Holy See and the German Reich (July 20, 1933). Although the Catholic Church represented only a third of the German population, the Nazi .... learning in Rome. 2. The bull for the ...

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/catholic_church_nazi_germany.htm

Not important at all, whereas almost four centuries of race hatred on both sides is important today.

The Reichskonkordat was a treaty between the Holy See and Weimar Republic when the nazis weren't yet known as to what they are and what threat thy pose - it was signed on 20 July 1933 by Secretary of State Eugenio Pacelli (who later became Pope Pius XII) and Vice Chancellor Franz von Papen on behalf of Pope Pius XI and President Paul von Hindenburg respectively.

I read it fine.

Hitler was Chancellor.

You have every right to your opinion, but . . . :lol:

70% of blacks born to single parent home, 40% of blacks don't graduate high school, in the last decade 100,000 black males have died of murder, 93% of those were killed by other blacks.....................................:clap2::clap2::clap2:

How many generations removed from slavery do you have to be before this stuff improves?

Last edited:

I read it fine.

Hitler was Chancellor.

SO?

he didn't commit any crimes YET.

He was no difference from the prime-ministers of Great Britain or respective leaders of France or USA

Not important at all, whereas almost four centuries of race hatred on both sides is important today.

Damn, and we all thought that obama was going to be the first post-racism president. But what has he done--------stirred up more racism than any president in recent history.

"the cops acted stupidly" "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon" his DOJ refused to prosecute the black thugs at the philly polling place.

the guy has been terrible for race relations, and its truly sad because he could have done a lot to repair the damage, instead he has increased it.

Uhhhh, could it be part of the divide and conquer plan?

The Enabling Act of 1933 was signed on March 23, 1933. The Reichskonkordat was signed four months later on July 20, 1933. It essentially gave rise to Nazi Germany, until it fell in 1945.

they pretend not to understand that at that point of time nobody yet knew what Hitler was.

And since the US recognized much more heinous regime exactly the same year ( Nov 16, 1933) and after it was already known to the US that up to 10 million people were slaughtered in an artificial famine by that regime ( USSR) in Ukraine and the libtard Democrat president pushed that recognition, you, libtards, better STFU

The Enabling Act of 1933 was signed on March 23, 1933. The Reichskonkordat was signed four months later on July 20, 1933. It essentially gave rise to Nazi Germany, until it fell in 1945.

they pretend not to understand that at that point of time nobody yet knew what Hitler was.

And since the US recognized much more heinous regime exactly the same year ( Nov 16, 1933) and after it was already known to the US that up to 10 million people were slaughtered in an artificial famine by that regime ( USSR) in Ukraine and the libtard Democrat president pushed that recognition, you, libtards, better STFU

Interesting. So, Obama backing the Muslim Brotherhood isn't a new thing...

Forum List

Back