Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

yep, I am not a Bushie, The Bush family is as crooked as the Clinton and Biden families.
Have you evidence of that?

Your side love making wild allegations but if you have evidence why have you brought it to the authorities?

You are right but you can't direct over a IBCM Missile site.. And you are definitely not stopping...

The military would find it easy to shoot down but capture is good deal trickier.

This could be a screw up by the Chinese trying something out that got way out of hand... Incompetence is always an option...

Pentagon says China balloon has ability to maneuver and ‘changed course’ as it moves east over US​

You are right but you can't direct over a IBCM Missile site.. And you are definitely not stopping...

The military would find it easy to shoot down but capture is good deal trickier.

This could be a screw up by the Chinese trying something out that got way out of hand... Incompetence is always an option...

That balloon was sent this way and meant to be seen on purpose by the Chinese.

Regarding Intel Collection, etc...We don't know that yet.

Diplomatically, this was a score by Xi on the US, and, yes, diplomatically, it matters....more than it should.

Xi made Biden / the US look weak. Weakness invites hostility / challenge.

China could be telling Taiwan right now:

'The US can't stop a balloon from flying over their own country. How are they going to protect you in OUR 'back yard'?
So you haven't a fucking clue what was on that Balloon...

You know what they are tell Taiwan right now? Fucking Nothing...

You know what Taiwan are saying... The US and International Community has our back, they had Ukraine back and they will have ours too, so fuck off China.

Taiwan Military is far more advanced and stronger than Ukraine..

This is the problem with Trump, he kissed enemies ass while weakening alliances... Biden has shown what happens when you take on one of our friends, you get fucked...
China might be thinking that they could take Taiwan but then they would have to hold it and the rest of the world would crucify them with sanctions. Ain't worth it..

I say the US Military wanted to capture the Balloon.. They don't even know if it is a spy balloon or just a stray weather balloon.

Spy Balloons just don't make sense when you got satellites.

Catch and investigate was probably there original intent

Weather balloons don't mysteriously make their way to our military silos and hover. The military knew about this since a week from Saturday when it entered the US. Lots of open land where nobody would get hurt if they brought it down rather than trying to fish it out of the water where it's likely the technology was damaged and we won't learn a thing about it.

Bottom line is if nobody brought it to public attention, they wouldn't have done a thing about it.

easyt65

Aha. You "disagree". And what means this in the US-American culture? Are you able to explain this to me?

Question 1: What exactly did do this balloon?
Question 2: If you don't know what: Why did you not try find out what this balloon was sending?
Question 3: if you had to eliminate it on whatever reason: Why did you not immediatelly afterwards search for a memory of the electronic of this balloon? ...

Question n: Why for heavens sake are doing US-Americans what they are doing?
Question n+1: Was it the will of Mr. Blinken not to drive to China and so you shot down this balloon or was it the intention of anyone else that Mr. Blinken had not to drive to China and that's why someone shot not only down this balloon but published also this action?
Question n+2: Why manipulates the military of the USA the government
Try this post again in English!

Of course you don’t see a problem

I see the prhblem that the USA is very uncoordinated, And I do not understand why jet-fighters - I don't say they made something wrong - define what's your foreign policy.

and of course you like Biden and hate Trump.

I don't like Mr. presIdenr Joe Biden but I respect this man - and I do not hate Donald Trump, but I absolutelly do not respect this man. Indeedf they are only two human beings like all others and I'm sure you have millions of people who are able to be a good president of the USA. Donald Trump is a little special because he is without any doubt an enemy of Germany and Europe. In his case I'm not sure whether it is better to let god - ¿or the devil? - decide what's the best to do or to make this decision on the own. To give a narcissist who is not able to lose the command over nukes is the same as to make an insane patient from a psychiatric hospital to the president of the USA. And such a patient is perhaps a much better president than the "normal" man Donald Trump.

Trump asked EU nations to pay their fair share into NATO.

I don't know how often I said something in the last years to this totally stupid snosnene. I will not repeat it again. The NATO has by the way only a budget of 1-2 billion Dollar and is a defense alliance and not an institution to pay tribute to the pharao of Egypt.

Like children, many European countries want to spend their money on toys instead of food

Did you ever think about a brain transplantation or do you always say a bullshit while counting your fantasillions?

and when then rely on their parents(the US) +

Grandson from one of our many, many and many grandson nations who all are totally different - I guess you see here something totally wrong.

to feed them when they are starving.

Sorry, but the US is absolutely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, THE most powerful country in the world.

So what, T-Rex?

Why on earth would we choose to emulate countries, who by all accounts, are less successful than us?

You are not very succcessful Your countrry is ful of very poor people. Some of them eat even dog food. And your prisions are overcrowded. You are under permanent stress because of weapons and every school class, music festival, football game or church service is in danger to be the last catastrophe of your life. And this catastophes start not because someone who has absolutelly not any idea about [the will of] god cries "allahu akbar".

Biden and the sheeple Democrats that vote for them, are doing just that. Kind of makes you wonder what their real motive is.(not the sheeple, they don’t know what is going on, but the Democratic administration’s motive)

By the way, “European enlightenment” is an absolute joke. They are lost and not in touch with reality, not enlightened.

To say the "European enlightenment" is an absolute joke is the same as to say the USA is an absolute joke.

-----
Immanuel Kant:
What is Enlightenment?, 1784
Was ist Äufklarung?

Enlightenment is man's release from his self-incurred tutelage. Tutelage s man's
inability to make use of his understanding without direction from another. Self-
incurred is this tutelage when its cause lies not in lack of reason but in lack of
resolution and courage to use it without direction from another. Sapere aude! "Have
courage to use your own reason!"- that is the motto of enlightenment.
Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why so great a portion of mankind, after
nature has long since discharged them from external direction (naturaliter
maiorennes), nevertheless remains under lifelong tutelage, and why it is so easy for
others to set themselves up as their guardians. It is so easy not to be of age. If I have a
book which understands for me, a pastor who has a conscience for me, a physician
who decides my diet, and so forth, I need not trouble myself. I need not think, if I can
only pay - others will easily undertake the irksome work for me.
That the step to competence is held to be very dangerous by the far greater portion of
mankind (and by the entire fair sex) - quite apart from its being arduous is seen to by
those guardians who have so kindly assumed superintendence over them. After the
guardians have first made their domestic cattle dumb and have made sure that these
placid creatures will not dare take a single step without the harness of the cart to
which they are tethered, the guardians then show them the danger which threatens if
they try to go alone. Actually, however, this danger is not so great, for by falling a few
times they would finally learn to walk alone. ....
-----
Source: https://resources.saylor.org/wwwres...ent/uploads/2011/02/What-is-Enlightenment.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back