Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

assaultrifle.jpg
Muslim women must need microscopes??

Are telling everyone to call 911??
Progressives don't like 5-0
Now that is deflection.
Yes, I followed your actions...
I never deflected. You just can't deal with your kind who shoots and runs away. Pussies with guns.
Better than being a pussy without a gun??
Real men don't need a gun to go out into the real world, AKA the Walmart.
Gunnuts.jpg
I have seen environmentalists do that to their Toyota Prius...

Muslim women must need microscopes??
Their guns are for war, yours are toys.
War war against each other??
That, and everyone else. It's tradition, the Christians were terrific at it. They slaughtered each other and everyone else in their way.
Na, not really.
Jesus Christ never compelled any such thing, unlike both religious and political leaders over the centuries...

Jesus Christ never compelled any such thing, unlike both religious and political leaders over the centuries...
You're right, he didn't, but the "Christians" went off and slaughtered each other and all other faiths regardless. At least the Muslims and the Jews were allowed to.

NRA/GOPbots. Absolute idiocy.

The NRA is a grassroot organization of six million members created to protect a major Constitutional right and is the biggest firearm safety organization in the world.

Only stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats would find a problem with that.
Some of us have a serious problem with the 2nd Amendment, which needs to be repealed by the 28th.

And right now the NRA is standing in the way of gun safety, blocking smart guns.
Take your so called "serious problem" and move to Europe, and live happily ever after...

Smart guns are dumb guns, they don't work...
You can't work in Europe or just move there. Shove NRA madness up where the sun don't shine. They've ruined the country.

The weapon in question is likely not banned. It depends on its model and auto versus semi.
What do you mean??
He means that no one is about to be bamboozelded by the cosmetics argument from the gun lobby again. The assault weapons ban of 1996 was lead down a primrose path with arguments over detachable stocks, flash suppressors and grip styles. The firing mechanism and the round capacity including ammunition magazines are the point.
So, are you saying you know the difference between a military grade weapon and a sporting weapon??
Tell me the difference
I live in northeast Ohio where deer season opens later this week. Deer hunting is to this area as skiing is to Aspen. Skeet and trap shooters shoot two miles down the road from me and the din of shotgun fire persists until sunset, especially on the weekends and Wednesday's. We fired .22 rifles at Boy Scout camp. My father was a single action pistol enthusiast.

Guess what! Those shooting sports use sporting grade weapons. Not practical nor needed are semi-automatic firing systems and large capacity magazines. It's rounded the bend and gone into someplace else to claim the semi-automatic weapons could be described as 'sporting' grade weapons.

Semi-automatic weapons only allows you to shoot faster. If somebody has plans to shoot and kill you, does it really make a difference how fast they do it?
Body count.

NRA/GOPbots. Absolute idiocy.

The NRA is a grassroot organization of six million members created to protect a major Constitutional right and is the biggest firearm safety organization in the world.

Only stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats would find a problem with that.
Some of us have a serious problem with the 2nd Amendment, which needs to be repealed by the 28th.

And right now the NRA is standing in the way of gun safety, blocking smart guns.
Take your so called "serious problem" and move to Europe, and live happily ever after...

Smart guns are dumb guns, they don't work...
You can't work in Europe or just move there. Shove NRA madness up where the sun don't shine. They've ruined the country.
The NRA is pillar of defiance in the country who sanity is running down the street.
God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal....

What do you mean??
He means that no one is about to be bamboozelded by the cosmetics argument from the gun lobby again. The assault weapons ban of 1996 was lead down a primrose path with arguments over detachable stocks, flash suppressors and grip styles. The firing mechanism and the round capacity including ammunition magazines are the point.
So, are you saying you know the difference between a military grade weapon and a sporting weapon??
Tell me the difference
I live in northeast Ohio where deer season opens later this week. Deer hunting is to this area as skiing is to Aspen. Skeet and trap shooters shoot two miles down the road from me and the din of shotgun fire persists until sunset, especially on the weekends and Wednesday's. We fired .22 rifles at Boy Scout camp. My father was a single action pistol enthusiast.

Guess what! Those shooting sports use sporting grade weapons. Not practical nor needed are semi-automatic firing systems and large capacity magazines. It's rounded the bend and gone into someplace else to claim the semi-automatic weapons could be described as 'sporting' grade weapons.

Semi-automatic weapons only allows you to shoot faster. If somebody has plans to shoot and kill you, does it really make a difference how fast they do it?
Body count.
Still no answer to my question??

You're right, he didn't, but the "Christians" went off and slaughtered each other and all other faiths regardless. At least the Muslims and the Jews were allowed to.
Romans 3:23
Yeah, it's a fuck lot more than that. Just murderous bastards using religion as an excuse for slaughter, as usual.

This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled (to Canada), like these vigilantes...
Canada is far more liberal than here...
It wasn't when King George ruled it, 230 years ago when your kind fled this nation like these pussy CC holders. How about denouncing them?

I don't believe the Sioux ever fled that far north??
Conservatives, dumbass.
I don't think there were any conservative Indians 230 years ago??

the had not made it out of the stone age

they didnt have the ability to comprehend the wheel yet

--LOL

Romans 3:23
Yeah, it's a fuck lot more than that. Just murderous bastards using religion as an excuse for slaughter, as usual.
For your information christianity is not a religion, it's a believe through faith. The religions of this world state that you must earn the right to be reconciled with God. The religions say that you must do some good deeds or bad deeds determines your are your eternal destiny

The difference between Christianity and "religions" of this the world is all others are about man trying to reach up to God and Christianity is about God reaching down the man. Because he wants to and does not need too.

Canada is far more liberal than here...
It wasn't when King George ruled it, 230 years ago when your kind fled this nation like these pussy CC holders. How about denouncing them?

I don't believe the Sioux ever fled that far north??
Conservatives, dumbass.
I don't think there were any conservative Indians 230 years ago??

the had not made it out of the stone age

they didnt have the ability to comprehend the wheel yet

--LOL
This is true, my ancestors were not called dirt worshippers for nothing...

For your information christianity is not a religion, it's a believe through faith. The religions of this world state that you must earn the right to be reconciled with God. The religions say that you must do some good deeds or bad deeds determines your are your eternal destiny

The difference between Christianity and "religions" of this the world is all others are about man trying to reach up to God and Christianity is about God reaching down the man. Because he wants to and does not need too.
Who taught you that utter bullshit? Among other things Jesus came for the Jews, not the Gentiles. He never tried to save a one. Your knowledge of theology is as bad as your knowledge of history.

Who taught you that utter bullshit? Among other things Jesus came for the Jews, not the Gentiles. He never tried to save a one. Your knowledge of theology is as bad as your knowledge of history.
You or I will never fully understand, he didn't come from anyone. He is part of the Trinity. He lived and died for all sinners, for reasons we will never understand.

You or I will never fully understand, he didn't come from anyone. He is part of the Trinity. He lived and died for all sinners, for reasons we will never understand.
The trinity is also total bullshit. Jesus had a God, and it wasn't himself. Christianity is Polytheistic unless you are the only valid type of Christian, a nontrinitarian one.

Whoever raised you, raised you dumb as dog shit. Time to learn the real world, and it ain't at all what you've been taught.

The trinity is also total bullshit. Jesus had a God, and it wasn't himself. Christianity is Polytheistic unless you are the only valid type of Christian, a nontrinitarian one.
Na, not really.
You had better join a bible study group, without fellowship of other believers you can never expand your horizons, And be able to understand Gods word.
Anyway, it's a Jesus thing you may not understand....

Forum List

Back