Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

My concern for the victim? You're the one that used him to promote your political point--not me.
I used him a real-life example of how stupid this is. Here's another:
"Woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifters in Home Depot parking lot"
http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-...leeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/
Your always pointing out the exception instead of the rule, you need to replace your bleeding heart with a real one.
Nope, this purely rational. Your people shoot and then run away, and you can't even denounce them you are so afraid your deadly toys will be taken away.
Firearms are harmless on their own...
By the way, l have never shot anyone and I have far more firearms than anyone I know...

Deflection noted
That's no deflection, dumbass. I just posted two women and a man who took the law into their own hands and then fled the scene. We'll be seeing plenty more of that because CC people are pussies, afraid to face the world or the cops after firing their guns to "protect" themselves.
Are telling everyone to call 911??
Progressives don't like 5-0

Your always pointing out the exception instead of the rule, you need to replace your bleeding heart with a real one.
Nope, this purely rational. Your people shoot and then run away, and you can't even denounce them you are so afraid your deadly toys will be taken away.
By the way, l have never shot anyone and I have far more firearms than anyone I know...

Deflection noted
That's no deflection, dumbass. I just posted two women and a man who took the law into their own hands and then fled the scene. We'll be seeing plenty more of that because CC people are pussies, afraid to face the world or the cops after firing their guns to "protect" themselves.
Now that is deflection.

bigot at it again i see
Nope. It's a Liberal nation. If you ain't a liberal then get the fuck out, this nation isn't for your kind.

A liberal nation? Why, because that's what your cohorts at Starbucks tell you?

For your information, we have a Republican led House and Senate, soon to have a Republican led White House. But keep your dreams. It's all you're going to have in the future.
This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled (to Canada), like these vigilantes...
Canada is far more liberal than here...
It wasn't when King George ruled it, 230 years ago when your kind fled this nation like these pussy CC holders. How about denouncing them?

I don't believe the Sioux ever fled that far north??

Nope. It's a Liberal nation. If you ain't a liberal then get the fuck out, this nation isn't for your kind.

For your information, we have a Republican led House and Senate, soon to have a Republican led White House. But keep your dreams. It's all you're going to have in the future.
This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled (to Canada), like these vigilantes...
It wasn't when King George ruled it, 230 years ago when your kind fled this nation like these pussy CC holders. How about denouncing them?

Conservatives, dumbass.

bigot at it again i see
Indians told that to the white man, they didn't listen.
...shit happens
Which they had, they should have slaughtered whitey as soon as they touched the shoreline.
It was never in our nature, we could not go on forever living in teepee's and playing around with sticks and worshipping dirt.
Freedom was destined to leave Europe sometime and show up here, lucky for the Indians in the long run.
Reality had to be seen sometime, with all the whacked out superstitions Indians made up with herbal enhancements had to go away...
You are a great little house ****** for whitey. Noted. The redskins were far more civilized than whitey then...
Some Indians adapted and over came since then, the ones that perished. Shit happens.
The "redskins" were just superstitious then, overly naive.
The conquered never write the history, although it would not matter much most tribes never had any sort of written language the ones that did it was not much more than scribbles on cave walls...

...shit happens
Which they had, they should have slaughtered whitey as soon as they touched the shoreline.
It was never in our nature, we could not go on forever living in teepee's and playing around with sticks and worshipping dirt.
Freedom was destined to leave Europe sometime and show up here, lucky for the Indians in the long run.
Reality had to be seen sometime, with all the whacked out superstitions Indians made up with herbal enhancements had to go away...
You are a great little house ****** for whitey. Noted. The redskins were far more civilized than whitey then...
Some Indians adapted and over came since then, the ones that perished. Shit happens.
The conquered never write the history, although it would not matter much most tribes never had any sort of written language the ones that did it was not much more than scribbles on cave walls...
You were conquered alright, a genocide that Hitler admired.

Deflection noted
Now that is deflection.
Yes, I followed your actions...

Conservatives, dumbass.
I don't think there were any conservative Indians 230 years ago??

And just as I thought. Shoot a guy in the head trying to play the hero, grab the evidence and run away before the cops show up, and the gun nutters say nothing at all, for fear of their deadly toys being taken away.

Conservatives, dumbass.
Why not? You know jack-shit about your ancestors, obviously.

Deflection noted
Now that is deflection.
I never deflected. You just can't deal with your kind who shoots and runs away. Pussies with guns.

...shit happens
We conquered ourselves mostly, it's called alcohol...
...some of us did not follow suit

You have absolutely no clue, whitey-wannabe. Learn the history, where the death rate from disease could be as high as 99 out of 100. It was a slaughter, literally: Native American disease and epidemics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://classroom.synonym.com/deaths-caused-diseases-among-native-americans-18th-century-16655.html

Conservatives, dumbass.
My ancestors killed, raped and enslaved other Indian tribes over centuries all across their range, karma caught up to us over a hundred years ago...

Deflection noted
Now that is deflection.
I never deflected. You just can't deal with your kind who shoots and runs away. Pussies with guns.
Better than being a pussy without a gun??

Conservatives, dumbass.
My ancestors killed, raped and enslaved other Indian tribes over centuries all across their range, karma caught up to us over a hundred years ago...
Yep, but that has not a damn thing to do with the genocide by whitey to steal this land...

Now that is deflection.
Better than being a pussy without a gun??
Real men don't need a gun to go out into the real world, AKA the Walmart.
Gunnuts.jpg

You have absolutely no clue, whitey-wannabe. Learn the history, where the death rate from disease could be as high as 99 out of 100. It was a slaughter, literally: Native American disease and epidemics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://classroom.synonym.com/deaths-caused-diseases-among-native-americans-18th-century-16655.html
Wikipedia?? Really?
Anyway, our ancestors were first of all naive to the intention of the Europeans and had a very real weakness for the sauce.
Plural of anecdotal is not data...

Conservatives, dumbass.
Yep, but that has not a damn thing to do with the genocide by whitey to steal this land...
We never "owned" it to begin with, don't you know anything about Indian culture??

Forum List

Back