Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

Why worry who is carrying or not??
The John Waynes have a bad habit of killing people, as do guns.

Funny I never read of any stories of John Wayne's. I read plenty of stories of thugs shooting and killing people. I read stories of people that used guns to protect themselves. But no John Wayne stories.
You mean like the asshole who shot the victim of a car-jacking, grabbed his brass, and ran away before the police arrived?

How is that a John Wayne story?

I guess he would have been better off not being armed and then shot dead. Would that have made you happy?
He shot the victim, dumbass.

Texas ‘good guy with a gun’ shoots carjacking victim in head — then runs away

And then ran away.

I was unaware of the exact story dumbass, it's something you didn't post. Therefore I assumed that you meant a licensed carrier was carjacked.

I didn't read anywhere that the shooter was a licensed firearm carrier, and if he was, he certainly didn't follow protocol when it comes to self-defense or defending others.

There's also a story about a 91yr old man that was recently burned to death. Should we ban matches?
What about those radio stations that have contests who can drink the most water in the shortest time then someone dies, ban water?

The John Waynes have a bad habit of killing people, as do guns.

Funny I never read of any stories of John Wayne's. I read plenty of stories of thugs shooting and killing people. I read stories of people that used guns to protect themselves. But no John Wayne stories.
You mean like the asshole who shot the victim of a car-jacking, grabbed his brass, and ran away before the police arrived?

I guess he would have been better off not being armed and then shot dead. Would that have made you happy?

And then ran away.

I was unaware of the exact story dumbass, it's something you didn't post. Therefore I assumed that you meant a licensed carrier was carjacked.

I didn't read anywhere that the shooter was a licensed firearm carrier, and if he was, he certainly didn't follow protocol when it comes to self-defense or defending others.
So glad you have so much concern for the victim, who was also shot in the head, and then not helped by your brave gun-nut.

There's also a story about a 91yr old man that was recently burned to death. Should we ban matches?
What about those radio stations that have contests who can drink the most water in the shortest time then someone dies, ban water?
If we banned stupid people, we'd need another planet for folks like you to live on after you packed your bags, if you could manage that much.

And then ran away.

So glad you have so much concern for the victim, who was also shot in the head, and then not helped by your brave gun-nut.

My concern for the victim? You're the one that used him to promote your political point--not me.

And then ran away.

Hankey??

And then ran away.

My concern for the victim? You're the one that used him to promote your political point--not me.
I used him a real-life example of how stupid this is. Here's another:

[URL='http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-charged-for-shooting-at-fleeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/']"Woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifters in Home Depot parking lot"

http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-charged-for-shooting-at-fleeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/[/URL]

And then ran away.

Hankey??
Save it for the gun nutters. They are the ones crying.

If we banned stupid people, we'd need another planet for folks like you to live on after you packed your bags, if you could manage that much.
There is another planet Taylor made for ya, it's called Europe...

Most people still need matches, and booze, but not guns.
Having Matches and booze are not a right, firearms are a right.
...nice deflection
For now, for most people. That will be fixed.
Civil war will be a direct result of any attempt...
Nope. And those we have to Waco, so be it.

America, founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only. Deal with it.

Okay, guys....that's enough looking at PMH's bullshit. That's why I have his ass on ignore. I had to view ignored content to make sure y'all weren't talking to yourselves....unwatching thread....Peace

And then ran away.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-...leeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/
"Woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifters in Home Depot parking lot"
http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-...leeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/
Your always pointing out the exception instead of the rule, you need to replace your bleeding heart with a real one.

And then ran away.

America, founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only. Deal with it.

bigot at it again i see

And then ran away.

So what's your point? That a fraction of 1% of firearm holders act irresponsibly? You have a higher percentage of irresponsibility with police officers and politicians; even a higher percentage of teachers messing around with kids in a sexual way.

Maybe we should ban teachers next. The kids would probably learn more considering the outcome of students from public schools.

Forum List

Back