Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

There's also a story about a 91yr old man that was recently burned to death. Should we ban matches?
What about those radio stations that have contests who can drink the most water in the shortest time then someone dies, ban water?
If we banned stupid people, we'd need another planet for folks like you to live on after you packed your bags, if you could manage that much.
There is another planet Taylor made for ya, it's called Europe...
America, founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only. Deal with it.
Na, 100% Oglala Sioux...

I was unaware of the exact story dumbass, it's something you didn't post. Therefore I assumed that you meant a licensed carrier was carjacked.

I didn't read anywhere that the shooter was a licensed firearm carrier, and if he was, he certainly didn't follow protocol when it comes to self-defense or defending others.
So glad you have so much concern for the victim, who was also shot in the head, and then not helped by your brave gun-nut.

My concern for the victim? You're the one that used him to promote your political point--not me.
I used him a real-life example of how stupid this is. Here's another:
"Woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifters in Home Depot parking lot"
http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-...leeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/

So what's your point? That a fraction of 1% of firearm holders act irresponsibly? You have a higher percentage of irresponsibility with police officers and politicians; even a higher percentage of teachers messing around with kids in a sexual way.

Maybe we should ban teachers next. The kids would probably learn more considering the outcome of students from public schools.
And yet another, who also took a shot and ran away: Woman opens fire at purse snatcher caught outside Walmart

"The unidentified woman who fired the shot left the scene before officers could talk to her. "

Your brave heroes shoot at people, and then run away.

I was unaware of the exact story dumbass, it's something you didn't post. Therefore I assumed that you meant a licensed carrier was carjacked.

I didn't read anywhere that the shooter was a licensed firearm carrier, and if he was, he certainly didn't follow protocol when it comes to self-defense or defending others.
So glad you have so much concern for the victim, who was also shot in the head, and then not helped by your brave gun-nut.

My concern for the victim? You're the one that used him to promote your political point--not me.
http://nypost.com/2015/10/13/woman-...leeing-shoplifters-in-home-depot-parking-lot/
Your always pointing out the exception instead of the rule, you need to replace your bleeding heart with a real one.
Nope, this purely rational. Your people shoot and then run away, and you can't even denounce them you are so afraid your deadly toys will be taken away.

So what's your point? That a fraction of 1% of firearm holders act irresponsibly? You have a higher percentage of irresponsibility with police officers and politicians; even a higher percentage of teachers messing around with kids in a sexual way.

Maybe we should ban teachers next. The kids would probably learn more considering the outcome of students from public schools.
And yet another, who also took a shot and ran away: Woman opens fire at purse snatcher caught outside Walmart

"The unidentified woman who fired the shot left the scene before officers could talk to her. "

Such a terrible outcome. The thief was caught and held for police. Oh the shame......the shame of it all.

So....... Your in favor of purse snatching??

So....... Your in favor of purse snatching??
Nope, but that's not worthy of shooting someone either.

bigot at it again i see
Nope. It's a Liberal nation. If you ain't a liberal then get the fuck out, this nation isn't for your kind.

A liberal nation? Why, because that's what your cohorts at Starbucks tell you?

For your information, we have a Republican led House and Senate, soon to have a Republican led White House. But keep your dreams. It's all you're going to have in the future.

bigot at it again i see
Nope. It's a Liberal nation. If you ain't a liberal then get the fuck out, this nation isn't for your kind.

For your information, we have a Republican led House and Senate, soon to have a Republican led White House. But keep your dreams. It's all you're going to have in the future.
This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled (to Canada), like these vigilantes...

Last edited:

Your always pointing out the exception instead of the rule, you need to replace your bleeding heart with a real one.
Nope, this purely rational. Your people shoot and then run away, and you can't even denounce them you are so afraid your deadly toys will be taken away.
Firearms are harmless on their own...
By the way, l have never shot anyone and I have far more firearms than anyone I know...

Deflection noted

Firearms are harmless on their own...
By the way, l have never shot anyone and I have far more firearms than anyone I know...

Deflection noted
That's no deflection, dumbass. I just posted two women and a man who took the law into their own hands and then fled the scene. We'll be seeing plenty more of that because CC people are pussies, afraid to face the world or the cops after firing their guns to "protect" themselves.

bigot at it again i see

This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled to Canada.

He's Ray from Cleveland, not Ray from Canada. :D

bigot at it again i see

This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled to Canada.

He's Ray from Cleveland, not Ray from Canada. :D
Tories fled to Canada, when they weren't spying on the liberals who founded this nation that is.

bigot at it again i see
Indians told that to the white man, they didn't listen.
...shit happens
Which they had, they should have slaughtered whitey as soon as they touched the shoreline.
It was never in our nature, we could not go on forever living in teepee's and playing around with sticks and worshipping dirt.
Freedom was destined to leave Europe sometime and show up here, luckily for the Indians in the long run.
Reality had to be seen sometime, with all the whacked out superstitions Indians made up with herbal enhancements had to go away...

Last edited:
bigot at it again i see

This nation was founded by liberals. Your kind fled (to Canada), like these vigilantes...
Canada is far more liberal than here...

bigot at it again i see

Canada is far more liberal than here...
It wasn't when King George ruled it, 230 years ago when your kind fled this nation like these pussy CC holders. How about denouncing them?

bigot at it again i see
Indians told that to the white man, they didn't listen.
...shit happens
Which they had, they should have slaughtered whitey as soon as they touched the shoreline.
It was never in our nature, we could not go on forever living in teepee's and playing around with sticks and worshipping dirt.
Freedom was destined to leave Europe sometime and show up here, lucky for the Indians in the long run.
Reality had to be seen sometime, with all the whacked out superstitions Indians made up with herbal enhancements had to go away...
You are a great little house ****** for whitey. Noted. The redskins were far more civilized than whitey then...

Let's see if any of you are brave enough to say you don't get to pull out your gun, shoot someone in the head or not, and then run the fuck away before the cops show up? Anyone? Nah, that would hurt your love of guns and gun nuts.

Forum List

Back