Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

Reality check, There is always some voter fraud. not enough to change the results. Biden has been president for almost a year. next chance for a different president 2024. wishing or wanting wont work for either party.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
She was arrested for voter fraud.

She is a registered Republican and Trump supporter.

I haven't seen any cases of voter fraud from the 2020 election that a democrat committed the fraud.

I have read a handful of cases of republicans committing voter fraud in 2020.

One was hilarious. The man announced just after the election that someone used his dead wife's ballot to vote. Then went on to say that is evidence that Biden didn't win honestly. fox so called news broadcasted the story far and wide all day on their network for a while.

Turns out, it was that man who committed the vote fraud. He is a very vocal trump supporter who used his dead wife's ballot to vote for trump.

There was a couple more in PA and one in Texas.

Those are the ones I have read about. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more trump republicans who committed vote fraud.

Yes, but the media may have declined to report Dem supporters doing it?
I sort of doubt it.

fox so called news would have been screaming about it 24-7 for days. newsmax and oan would be doing it longer.

Same with all right or far right websites and media. It would also be all over twitter, instagram and facebook.

The mainstream media would report it too.

I'm about 50/50 on whether the left wing media will report it.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
Maybe she felt she needed to vote multiple times to cancel out the votes by dead people who usually vote for the Democrats.

Rawstory is a leftist rag. Funny that you read it.

Wow you will do anything to justify your denial.

Will you believe The Villages News? Their own newspaper?

I bet you won't.

You will find another excuse or justification or denial.

Wow you will do anything to justify your denial.

Will you believe The Villages News? Their own newspaper?

I bet you won't.

You will find another excuse or justification or denial.

Celebrating fascism? When you persecute your political opponents it is what you have.

Maybe she felt she needed to vote multiple times to cancel out the votes by dead people who usually vote for the Democrats.
Maybe you're just saying shit because you got nothin else.

No wait. That's a definite

Oh look,more voter fraud in this one post than Team Orange Pile has found in a year.
But I was told voter fraud didn’t occur in the last election. Was I lied to?
You were told significant voter fraud did not happen. Because it didn't.

Because there is not only not a shred of evidence, the very idea is laughably stupid. Might as well claim Bigfoot exists.
It only takes a few thousand votes in the 5-6 battle ground states to pull off an electoral college victory. So, it’s possible. Maybe we will know in a 100 years when the documents are released.

It only takes a few thousand votes in the 5-6 battle ground states to pull off an electoral college victory.
Really? Show me those 6 States and the margin in 2020. You are exaggerating. Because your point is weak.

And no, it isn't possible. Ballots are verified. How many fake ones should be submitted? Hard to say, when you don't know what the margin will be. Who does this? Where do they submit the ballots? How do they ensure the people in them aren't also voting for themselves?

The GOP is full of lying liars who are lying about the 2020 election. Seems to me they would be the ones to look at, re:fraud.

Just utterly absurd fantasy. You embarrass yourself.

Really? Show me those 6 States and the margin in 2020. You are exaggerating. Because your point is weak.

And no, it isn't possible. Ballots are verified. How many fake ones should be submitted? Hard to say, when you don't know what the margin will be. Who does this? Where do they submit the ballots? How do they ensure the people in them aren't also voting for themselves?

The GOP is full of lying liars who are lying about the 2020 election. Seems to me they would be the ones to look at, re:fraud.

Just utterly absurd fantasy. You embarrass yourself.
No. I don’t give a shit really. Clearly there is little difference between the two assholes. So what’s the big deal?

Forum List

Back