For all the Bigoted Bakers, Fanatical Florists and Pharisee Photographers

I would say likely the Jewish person owns the bakery so problem solved. Seriously - the agenda of doing this is only money driven. If someone wants a cake they can find a place to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blacks had someplace else to eat besides the Woolworth counter too.

Your "outrage" over PA laws is about 50 years too late.

I would say likely the Jewish person owns the bakery so problem solved. Seriously - the agenda of doing this is only money driven. If someone wants a cake they can find a place to get one.

The fact that you won't answer the question, answers the question doesn't it?

You seem to be saying indirectly, yes people should be able to shun Jews. I think we've seen this before.

LOL..Your fake ass degree in history is proof of the rewritten, bullshit history, being taught to morons like yourself. Stahilan was Ill-equipment and incompetent.,When he finally allowed his generals to run the war for him, the Russians did much better. Stahilan was as responsible for all those Russian dead as Hitler was but,

Who was discussing Stalin's leadership? I wasn't. The poitn I made was the Russians did almost all the heavy lifting in WWII. They fought the key and important battles that turned the tide of the war like Stalingrad, Leningrad, Kursk, etc.

like I said if we didn't supply the Russian army and defeat Japan they would have been over run by the Germans in spite of the bad weather.

Or not. We really didn't provide htem with that much.

As for Japan, the fact is, the Japanese didn't surrender until they saw the russians getting into the pacific war, but dips like you think two low-yeild nukes did hte trick.

You're a moron and a miserable sort of fellow. It's nobody else's fault you are a miserable scum bag but yours:thup:...Now tell us again why do you want 7 million dead Jews? That wouldn't make your miserable life any better

No, but it will be pretty hysterical to watch a bunch of Sky Fairy Worshipers not get saved by their sky fairy.

Frankly, that's the kind of Darwinian stupidity that kind of deserves it.

"I'm going to move inthe middle of millions of people who want to kill me because God said so."

Natural Selection, baby.

You seem to be saying indirectly, yes people should be able to shun Jews. I think we've seen this before.

You seem to be saying, somewhat more directly, that government should be in charge of shunning.

LOL..Your fake ass degree in history is proof of the rewritten, bullshit history, being taught to morons like yourself. Stahilan was Ill-equipment and incompetent.,When he finally allowed his generals to run the war for him, the Russians did much better. Stahilan was as responsible for all those Russian dead as Hitler was but,

Who was discussing Stalin's leadership? I wasn't. The poitn I made was the Russians did almost all the heavy lifting in WWII. They fought the key and important battles that turned the tide of the war like Stalingrad, Leningrad, Kursk, etc.

like I said if we didn't supply the Russian army and defeat Japan they would have been over run by the Germans in spite of the bad weather.

Or not. We really didn't provide htem with that much.

As for Japan, the fact is, the Japanese didn't surrender until they saw the russians getting into the pacific war, but dips like you think two low-yeild nukes did hte trick.

You're a moron and a miserable sort of fellow. It's nobody else's fault you are a miserable scum bag but yours:thup:...Now tell us again why do you want 7 million dead Jews? That wouldn't make your miserable life any better

No, but it will be pretty hysterical to watch a bunch of Sky Fairy Worshipers not get saved by their sky fairy.

Frankly, that's the kind of Darwinian stupidity that kind of deserves it.

"I'm going to move inthe middle of millions of people who want to kill me because God said so."

Natural Selection, baby.
:lmao:Japan surrendered because of the Russians:lmao:....:wtf:enough said about you idiot

You seem to be saying, somewhat more directly, that government should be in charge of shunning.

Ah, you are a Faux News type liar. The use of the Red Herring and Strawman argument taken to its extreme.

You can't address the subject, then move along to basket weaving where your mental skills will better be served.

Ah, you are a Faux News type liar. The use of the Red Herring and Strawman argument taken to its extreme.

You can't address the subject, then move along to basket weaving where your mental skills will better be served.

???

???
My argument isn't a strawman. It's right on the money. The right to shun people we don't approve of is exactly what's at stake here.

You avoid the argument because you know the answer doesn't support you.

Should businesses be allowed to reject selling to Jews.

[Q
:lmao:Japan surrendered because of the Russians:lmao:....:wtf:enough said about you idiot

Well, no overcoming your ignorance.

Maybe if you read books on the subject, you'd find that the Japanese were more concerned that the Russians had overrun Manchuria and Korea in less than a week than whether or not we were bombing them or not.

Again, all those Roids have damaged your brain.

No, the government should be in charge of enforcing public accommodation laws and reconciling business disputes.

[Q

Well, no overcoming your ignorance.

Maybe if you read books on the subject, you'd find that the Japanese were more concerned that the Russians had overrun Manchuria and Korea in less than a week than whether or not we were bombing them or not.

Again, all those Roids have damaged your brain.
The biggest joke of this thread other than the fact of your screwed up Russian based history is your fake outrage. Bigot your sickly ass will be dead soon enough then you'll be out of your misery:thup:

Vladimir Putin's United Russia Party unveils 'straight flag' to rival gay pride symbol

2A66F2CA00000578-3155949-image-a-29_1436519993772.jpg

No, the government should be in charge of enforcing public accommodation laws and reconciling business disputes.
Then the government can hand down the proper verdict when a Christian patron sues a gay billboard designer for his refusal on principle to print a sign for a busy highway that says "Homosexuality is a sin unto God".

Right?

The biggest joke of this thread other than the fact of your screwed up Russian based history is your fake outrage. Bigot your sickly ass will be dead soon enough then you'll be out of your misery

so essentially, you have no real argument to make because you haven't studied the subject, but it just hurts your pride that history isn't what you learned from Hollywood?

Reality- the Entry of the USSR into the Pacific War was the game-changer. Faced with the prospect of hundreds of battle hardened divisions on their unprotected western and northern flanks, the Japanese gave up.

But keep huffing and puffing, that'll cure your Roid Rage.

Vladimir Putin's United Russia Party unveils 'straight flag' to rival gay pride symbol

Uh, so what? I think what you fail to get is that I think we should worry about the problems in THIS country. Not what Russia's problems are. Not what the Zionist Entity's problems are. We have a lot of problems in THIS country we need to solve- racism, homophobia, wealth inequality - and they are all related. (If the rich couldn't use homophobia and racism to keep stupid people like you distracted, we'd have ended the wealth inequality problem.)

Then the government can hand down the proper verdict when a Christian patron sues a gay billboard designer for his refusal on principle to print a sign for a busy highway that says "Homosexuality is a sin unto God".

Right?

Well, no. A billboard owner owns the Bill board.

You miss the whole point.

The gay couple was not discriminated against because of what they said, they were discriminated against because of WHO THEY WERE.

You avoid the argument because you know the answer doesn't support you.

Should businesses be allowed to reject selling to Jews.

"The answer"? My answer is, yes, any business should be allowed to reject anyone they don't want to do business with. I think laws trying to prohibit that are kind of nuts, and deny a fundamental kind freedom to businesses.

On the other hand, if we're going to offer protection from discrimination to religious groups, I see no reason we shouldn't offer it everyone else. The people griping about adding sexual preference to the protected classes gravy train, yet have no problem with religion getting a free ride, are nothing but hypocrites.

Good for Putin. The flag is nearly-identical to the ones flown in the French 2013 protest of gay marriage:

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg
How'd that work out?

The same way as here: the LGBT cult packed the tiny powers that decided for the tens of millions of French how their society would be shaped in a crucially different and repugnant way to them into time unforeseen.

I thought we've been through how cults work? Here, if you need a refresher course: Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The intolerance is the left is definitely on show in this thread

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back