🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all the Bigoted Bakers, Fanatical Florists and Pharisee Photographers

Good for Putin. The flag is nearly-identical to the ones flown in the French 2013 protest of gay marriage:

frenchprotestpackedcrowd_zps51f56ee4.jpg

Frenchprotestinggaymarriage_zps19adcb49.jpg
How'd that work out?

The same way as here: the LGBT cult packed the tiny powers that decided for the tens of millions of French how their society would be shaped in a crucially different and repugnant way to them into time unforeseen.

I thought we've been through how cults work? Here, if you need a refresher course: Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I was asking how the French protest flag worked out. Has SSM been outlawed in France? Do the French even care any longer?

Well, let's just put it this way. America is NOT the home of the free as long as gay people are still considered second-class citizens. All human beings who reside in our great country should enjoy the same freedoms.

Well, let's just put it this way. America is NOT the home of the free as long as gay people are still considered second-class citizens. All human beings who reside in our great country should enjoy the same freedoms.

Couldn't agree more, in terms of equal treatment under the law. But forcing people to associate with each other when they'd rather not, isn't protecting freedom.

Couldn't agree more, in terms of equal treatment under the law. But forcing people to associate with each other when they'd rather not, isn't protecting freedom.

Wrong. Nobody forces anyone to open a public accommodation business. If you open a public accommodation business, you are expected to serve the public, and that includes all kinds of people you may or may not agree with. When you go into business here in America, your religious "expectations" from the public don't count for anything. You are still free to discriminate in your personal life.

Wrong. Nobody forces anyone to open a public accommodation business. If you open a public accommodation business, you are expected to serve the public, and that includes all kinds of people you may or may not agree with. When you go into business here in America, your religious "expectations" from the public don't count for anything. You are still free to discriminate in your personal life.
So as a Jew i should be forced to make a Nazi cake? ..You're not to bright are you?

So as a Jew i should be forced to make a Nazi cake? ..You're not to bright are you?

Again, this has nothing to do with the product!!! Why do I have to KEEP explaining??? This is about discriminating against an entire GROUP of people. The law cited was an antidiscrimination law in the State of Oregon. It has NOTHING to do with the product being sold. Learn!!! Learn the law!

Again, this has nothing to do with the product!!! Why do I have to KEEP explaining??? This is about discriminating against an entire GROUP of people. The law cited was an antidiscrimination law in the State of Oregon. It has NOTHING to do with the product being sold. Learn!!! Learn the law!
Umm... no you think the bakers should be forced to perform a service. My point still stands you are a overly emotional women. your responses are purely emotion and not rational. Should i be forced to make a Nazi cake?

Umm... no you think the bakers should be forced to perform a service. My point still stands you are a overly emotional women. your responses are purely emotion and not rational. Should i be forced to make a Nazi cake?

No they are not being forced to perform any service. They blatantly broke the anti discrimination laws in their state by saying that they refuse to serve a specific group of American citizens. You cannot do that. This has NOTHING to do with the product you make or provide. It has everything to do with access to your product. You still maintain control over your product. Like I told you, learn the law.

You can most definitely refuse to make a "Nazi" cake. Lol. You don't HAVE to make any product. What you cannot do is say that you will not serve this group or that group of American citizens. That is the law that was broken.

No they are not being forced to perform any service. They blatantly broke the anti discrimination laws in their state by saying that they refuse to serve a specific group of American citizens. You cannot do that. This has NOTHING to do with the product you make or provide. It has everything to do with access to your product. You still maintain control over your product. Like I told you, learn the law.

Can Nazi's be a "specific group of American citizens"? White supremacists?:eusa_wall:

Well, sure. That's the base assumption of these laws; that anyone 'permitted' by the state to conduct commerce must sacrifice their basic rights. That's exactly what I'm calling bullshit on.

Can Nazi's be a specific group of American citizens? White supremacists?:eusa_wall:

Sure they can. Could you deny to serve them based upon that? No. That does not mean that you have to make a product that implies hatred for another group of citizens. You still maintain control over your product, especially if you can show that it would hurt your business. This is where you all seem to misinterpret the laws.

Well, sure. That's the base assumption of these laws; that anyone 'permitted' by the state to conduct commerce must sacrifice their basic rights. That's exactly what I'm calling bullshit on.

There is no "right" to discrimination. None. If you feel that you cannot look past your own prejudices and serve ALL American citizens equally, then nobody is forcing you to open a public accommodation business. You are entitled to be a jack ass in your personal life, you just cannot impose that on your customer base. Simple really.

There is no "right" to discrimination. None.
I have no doubt you fail to recognize such a right. But it's fundamental to individual freedom. The right to refuse offers we find repugnant is essential to free society.

If you feel that you cannot look past your own prejudices and serve ALL American citizens equally, then nobody is forcing you to open a public accommodation business.
Nobody is forcing government to declare it a 'public accommodation' either. This is all arbitrary bullying. To wit: If someone opens a business and says "this is not a public accommodation, I intend only to conduct trade I'm comfortable with", would that fly? No. Your ilk would co-opt their business, and their rights, simply by decree.

You are entitled to be a jack ass in your personal life, you just cannot impose that on your customer base. Simple really.

A business owner can't impose anything on their customer base. Customers always retain the right to say "no", a right which is also (coincidentally?) under attack -- eg the ACA 'individual mandate'.

Last edited:

Can Nazi's be a specific group of American citizens? White supremacists?:eusa_wall:

Sure they can. Could you deny to serve them based upon that? No. That does not mean that you have to make a product that implies hatred for another group of citizens. You still maintain control over your product, especially if you can show that it would hurt your business. This is where you all seem to misinterpret the laws.

Yes. with true liberty I have the natural right to deny performing a service for anyone We arent slaves to the government

Forum List

Back