🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

For all the Bigoted Bakers, Fanatical Florists and Pharisee Photographers

And voila. There it is.

"Most women are NOT virgins on their wedding nights. Back in bible times, that was enough to get you stoned to death. (One can only imagine how many girls were stoned to death because their hymens broke for other reasons.)"

And one wonders who did the checking? I'd guess this was a popular job back then.

Actually, the bible had a method for checking. If the girl did not have blood on her sheet on the wedding night, her husband could denounce her before the community and get her stoned.

On the other hand, if she did have an intact hymen, her parents (who would host the couple on their nupitals)

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate.... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you. --Deuteronomy 22:13

I'm an anti-Nazi bigot myself:eusa_wall:

Nazis? Do they still make those?
I'm pretty sure they're a protected group

Naw, man, htat would Zionists. You can't criticize the slaughter of Palestinians without some bitch whining about "Anti-Semitism.
Actually I was "whining" About the gay Nazis on this thread. Do as you're told or we'll shut you down, destroy your business, and destroy your life.

Actually I was "whining" About the gay Nazis on this thread. Do as you're told or we'll shut you down, destroy your business, and destroy your life.

You mean, "Follow the law, or we'll shut you down, destroy your business, destroy your life"?

Don't we already do that to millions of young people of color in this country? We send people to prison for life for stealing tube socks and slices of pizza or smoking a little pot.

And your whining because some bigots had to pay a fine after they refused service and then put the names of their accusers on every hate site in the country?

Again, substitute the word "Gay" for "Jewish", and I don't think you'd be so understanding.

You mean, "Follow the law, or we'll shut you down, destroy your business, destroy your life"?

Don't we already do that to millions of young people of color in this country? We send people to prison for life for stealing tube socks and slices of pizza or smoking a little pot.

And your whining because some bigots had to pay a fine after they refused service and then put the names of their accusers on every hate site in the country?

Again, substitute the word "Gay" for "Jewish", and I don't think you'd be so understanding.

:doubt:Weak... You live on the world of delusion. You might want to point out those people stealing pizza who are locked up. You live on the interment too much. i would most likely go to a Jewish bakery to get a cake for a Jewish wedding. I wouldn't force a Christian bakery to make me a cake. or be put out of business:thup:

:doubt:Weak... You live on the world of delusion. You might want to point out those people stealing pizza who are locked up. You live on the interment too much. i would most likely go to a Jewish bakery to get a cake for a Jewish wedding. I wouldn't force a Christian bakery to make me a cake. or be put out of business:thup:

You've never heard of California's "Three Strikes" law?

Pizza Thief Walks the Line

How about movies? Life in prison for $150 worth of kids videos.

Three Strikes - Penal Overkill

Socks...life in Soledad over a pair of socks?

Cruel and Unusual - The Shame of the 3 Strikes Law

Everyone is a protected group. You cannot discriminate against others when you open up a public accommodation business. This is REALLY simple stuff. I would advise you to NEVER open a business.
Liberty is pretty simple stuff learn it:thup:

Exactly. This is why we have laws against people discriminating against others. If a person is a tax paying American citizen, you are not better than that person no matter what your religious beliefs say. The government is not going to recognize discrimination as a religious practice. You people are utterly ridiculous and extremely immature. :dunno: Our states have these laws because they realize that it only helps them economically.

most three strikes laws have been abolished the rest should be

Everyone is a protected group. You cannot discriminate against others when you open up a public accommodation business. This is REALLY simple stuff. I would advise you to NEVER open a business.

Exactly. This is why we have laws against people discriminating against others. If a person is a tax paying American citizen, you are not better than that person no matter what your religious beliefs say. The government is not going to recognize discrimination as a religious practice. You people are utterly ridiculous and extremely immature. :dunno: Our states have these laws because they realize that it only helps them economically.

Freedom and liberty help us economically learn it

I understand that. That is why I am for equal rights and privileges for ALL American citizens. Most people don't really care about your personal religious superstitions.

I understand that. That is why I am for equal rights and privileges for ALL American citizens.

I haven't really seen that in your posts.

Your statement doesn't change how WRONG you were.

Weak... You live on the world of delusion. You might want to point out those people stealing pizza who are locked up. You live on the interment too much.

Stealing one slice of pizza results in life sentence - SFGate

i would most likely go to a Jewish bakery to get a cake for a Jewish wedding. I wouldn't force a Christian bakery to make me a cake. or be put out of business

Horseshit, guy. I'm sure if someone called you a "****" at a store, you'd raise holy hell over it.

Liberty is pretty simple stuff learn it

Wasn't that ship your buddies bombed?

Anyway, this isn't an issue of liberty. This is an issue of a consumer/vendor dispute. These disputes should as a rule be in the favor of the consumer, not the vendor.

In this case, the vendor's conduct was so egregious that the state had to use the maximum fine.

Weak... You live on the world of delusion. You might want to point out those people stealing pizza who are locked up. You live on the interment too much.

Stealing one slice of pizza results in life sentence - SFGate

i would most likely go to a Jewish bakery to get a cake for a Jewish wedding. I wouldn't force a Christian bakery to make me a cake. or be put out of business

Horseshit, guy. I'm sure if someone called you a "****" at a store, you'd raise holy hell over it.
The store refused to make a cake. Get it through your miserable bigoted head. Pretty simple stuff even for a moron like you.

Your statement doesn't change how WRONG you were.

"Heterosexuality isn't normal"

But having the DNA of 5 different men, whom you no doubt never even met, inseminated into your body, to create babies with no father in their lives is normal to you:uhoh3:

The thing is, you bible types like to pretend the more misogynistic aspects of the bible aren't in there. You don't read those verses in church because people will stop showing up.

And fewer young people are going to church now because they perceive them to be anti gay.
Damn shame so many young are driven to sin

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back