For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he did something illegal or improper, what is the underlying charge, oh right, there isn't one, is there? In fact Comey looked at Flynn's contradictory stories and decided not to charge him.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

It appears Mueller is being an asshole in doing so, because if there were an underlying crime Comey would have charged him, well unless he's totally incompetent and deserved to be fired. Which to you think it is?

Just wondering did you looked at the date of your link Feb. 2017. At that time there's a lot of information we didn’t know.

Mueller investigation started May or June 2017.

Yep, Flynn plead guilty to lying in his statements to the FBI concerning his Dec phone calls. Mueller used those statements, not new ones. Hell Flynn was gone in early Feb.

You are lying dude. Go back and read your previous link ( Flynn changed story to FBI, no charge expected - CNNPolitics)
That was Feb. 2017 ————- Dec. 1, 2017 Flynn plead guilty.

Two of Trump corrupted officials plead guilty and 2 was charged. Next Kushner then Trump. All these people should be LOCKED UP.

Sorry you're so illiterate, most adults can tell when you're talking about a Jan interview, concerning phone calls in Dec, it would be the previous Dec, not the upcoming one. The statements were made in Jan 2017 concerning calls made in Dec 2016. DIP!

I understand truth hurts.
Let me repeat it again. Go back and read your own link ———— then Dec 1, 2017 Flynn plead guilty.
What part of that don’t you understand?

I went back, it doesn't contradict anything I said. Mueller went after Flynn for his statements made in Jan after Comey said he wouldn't be charged. What part of that do you not understand?

Mueller's reveaked Anti-Trump squad just suffered a major defeat and is desperate...

Mueller, Holder, & Barry hid Russian crimes in 2009.

Barry and Comey knew about their intent / actions in 2016 & hid Russia's crimes again.
I just want to know when our legislators actually look into the actual corruption. WTF

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Trump is really not in trouble over the Logan act, no one has ever really been prosecuted over it. Yes, it's wrong you cannot usurp the authority of a sitting President to discuss foreign policy or sanctions.

Trump's issues stem from Obstruction of Justice--that is definitely an impeachable offense. Trump has continually tried to protect Flynn from prosecution. Comey testified that Trump pressured him to drop the investigation into Michael Flynn. Then it's fairly clear he fired James Comey for not adhering to his advise to drop the investigation.

So they put out this stupid story that he fired Comey because Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton. That didn't work so he goes on an NBC interview with Lester Holt and admits he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Two days ago Republicans senators stated that Trump pressured them last summer--(while he was already under investigation) to drop the Russian investigation.
Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russia Inquiry

Michael Flynn now working with Mueller becomes a real issue. Because Flynn knew everything that was going on during the campaign--and to get Mueller to drop numerous serious charges he would have had to tell Mueller what was going on. There is much more that will be coming out on this.

This is going to end Trump's Presidency.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Trump is really not in trouble over the Logan act, no one has ever really been prosecuted over it. Yes, it's wrong you cannot usurp the authority of a sitting President to discuss foreign policy or sanctions.

Trump's issues stem from Obstruction of Justice--that is definitely an impeachable offense. Trump has continually tried to protect Flynn from prosecution. Comey testified that Trump pressured him to drop the investigation into Michael Flynn. Then it's fairly clear he fired James Comey for not adhering to his advise to drop the investigation.

So they put out this stupid story that he fired Comey because Comey was mean to Hillary Clinton. That didn't work so he goes on an NBC interview with Lester Holt and admits he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Two days ago Republican Senators stated that Trump pressured them to drop the Russian investigation.

Michael Flynn now working with Mueller becomes a real issue. Because Flynn knew everything that was going on during the campaign--and to get Mueller to drop numerous serious charges he would have had to tell Mueller what was going on. There is much more that will be coming out on this.

This is going to end Trump's Presidency.

Trump’s fine

Nonsense, talking to the ambassador from another country is not illegal in the least. The whole purpose of having an ambassador is to keep diplomatic relations with their country.

Let’s remember the Hussein started this whole debacle when he suddenly expelled the Russians. Obama was on his way out and he was doing everything he could to sour relations with Russia. It was his retribution for Trump winning the election. And yet we’re supposed to beleive Team Trump are the bad guys for trying to ease the Russians’ anxiety?

Nonsense, talking to the ambassador from another country is not illegal in the least. The whole purpose of having an ambassador is to keep diplomatic relations with their country.

Let’s remember the Hussein started this whole debacle when he suddenly expelled the Russians. Obama was on his way out and he was doing everything he could to sour relations with Russia. It was his retribution for Trump winning the election. And yet we’re supposed to beleive Team Trump are the bad guys for trying to ease the Russians’ anxiety?

They violated the Logan Act--there is actually a law regarding that. You cannot usurp the authority of a sitting President--by talking to a foreign country about sanctions or foreign policy.

But that's not what Trump is in trouble for. His problem is Obstruction of Justice. Trump tried to protect Michael Flynn from prosecution, and he fired Comey over it. That is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.

It didn't help that he went on an NBC interview and admitted that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Two days ago Republican Senators stated that Trump pressured them last summer (while he was under investigation) to drop the Russian investigation.

The elevator really doesn't hit the top floor in Trump's brain. He is infested with arrogant ignorance.

Flynn flipping over and now working with Mueller is very serious. Flynn knew everything that was going on, and he was facing multiple serious charges, and Mueller would have wanted to know what Flynn had on Trump before he reduced his charges down to just lying to the FBI.

I don't think Trump is going to be in office for too much longer.

They violated the Logan Act--there is actually a law regarding that. You cannot usurp the authority of a sitting President.

But that's not what Trump is in trouble for. His problem is Obstruction of Justice. Trump tried to protect Michael Flynn from prosecution, and he fired Comey over it. That is Obstruction of Justice an impeachable offense.

It didn't help that he went on an NBC interview and admitted that he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

Two days ago Republican Senators stated that Trump pressured them last summer (while he was under investigation) to drop the Russian investigation.

The elevator really doesn't hit the top floor in Trump's brain. He is infested with arrogant ignorance.

Flynn flipping over and now working with Mueller is very serious. Flynn knew everything that was going on, and he was facing multiple serious charges, and Mueller would have wanted to know what Flynn had on Trump before he reduced his charges down to just lying to the FBI.

LOL, the Logan Act. Good luck filing charges for that. Team Trump could not make any deal because they weren’t in power yet. Did Trump have the power to lift the sanctions? No he didn’t.

They violated the Logan Act--there is actually a law regarding that. You cannot usurp the authority of a sitting President.

LOL, the Logan Act. Good luck filing charges for that. Team Trump could not make any deal because they weren’t in power yet. Did Trump have the power to lift the sanctions? No he didn’t.

It doesn't matter if he tried to lift them, it violates the Logan Act to contact a Foreign Country to discuss sanctions while usurping the authority of a sitting President.

Trump is not going to get prosecuted over that. No one has ever been prosecuted for that.

IT'S THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE that Mueller is going after. That is an impeachable offense and he already has plenty of evidence regarding that.

James Comey testimony: Trump asked me to let Flynn probe go - CNNPolitics
Memo says Trump pressed NSA chief to absolve him

Last edited:
Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?

He didn't lie. He stated he didn't collude with Russia to win the election. All of this happened post election. So he told the truth.

The truth hurts but he told the truth.

Even CNBC states that Flynn failed to create a smoking gun. No collusion. No proof of collusion.

Trump insists there was 'no collusion' with Russia as Flynn's plea fails to reveal smoking gun

That is what Trump and Hannity told you.
What do you expect?

During his recent trip to Asia. Putin told him he didn’t interfere in to our democracy. This POTUS told the whole world that he believed Putin more than his own intelligence agencies.
Who in the world will say something that dumb?

You're a liar, he said he thought Putin believed it. Trump said he would stick with our intel agencies.

thar was trump's retraction statement from what he had said the day before...

and how stupid can one get than trump giving a stage world wide on his own idiocy? Telling the whole world ....putin doesn't believe he interfered....believe? what a crock of shit.

If there’s nothing illegal or improper. Why did Flynn plead guilty of lying?

If he did something illegal or improper, what is the underlying charge, oh right, there isn't one, is there? In fact Comey looked at Flynn's contradictory stories and decided not to charge him.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

It appears Mueller is being an asshole in doing so, because if there were an underlying crime Comey would have charged him, well unless he's totally incompetent and deserved to be fired. Which to you think it is?

Just wondering did you looked at the date of your link Feb. 2017. At that time there's a lot of information we didn’t know.

Yep, Flynn plead guilty to lying in his statements to the FBI concerning his Dec phone calls. Mueller used those statements, not new ones. Hell Flynn was gone in early Feb.

You are lying dude. Go back and read your previous link ( Flynn changed story to FBI, no charge expected - CNNPolitics)

Two of Trump corrupted officials plead guilty and 2 was charged. Next Kushner then Trump. All these people should be LOCKED UP.

Sorry you're so illiterate, most adults can tell when you're talking about a Jan interview, concerning phone calls in Dec, it would be the previous Dec, not the upcoming one. The statements were made in Jan 2017 concerning calls made in Dec 2016. DIP!

Hello? Anybody home?

Flynn PLEAD GUILTY TO A FELONY

GUILTY

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If something isn't illegal in all this I don' think they would have pled him down to lying. Why offer a deal without dirt?

From what we've heard over the past few months the FBI already knew Flynn had lied to them, but were investigating him and his son on a couple other matters. It does seem strange that they would accept a plea deal over something they already knew he was guilty of.
He must have far juicier tales to tell.

Yeah! They really really really really really really really really got him now! Paul Ryan for president!

Wait.. what about VP Pence? :banana:

Turp!

I understand truth hurts.
Let me repeat it again. Go back and read your own link ———— then Dec 1, 2017 Flynn plead guilty.
What part of that don’t you understand?
Flynn = 'Scooter Libby'

ABC = busted for FAKE NEWS
Ross = FIRED
Mueller = Busted for Flynn fake narrative
Mueller's top aid = FIRED
Snowflakes = DUPED AGAIN

You keep telling yourself Sergei

te he .. another trusted Fake News liberal seditionist bites the dust...

Last edited:
Why did Flynn LIE TWICE to the FBI, if these conversations were on the up and up and A-OK? Flynn KNEW it was a felony to lie to the FBI...and Flynn KNEW how SERIOUS doing that would be...yet he CHOSE to lie about it....he chose to lie, twice before the FBI.....

What was Flynn HIDING? Why did he lie? Why take this chance......?

Unless the felony for the lie, was still a lesser offense of what he was actually hiding by the lie....?

Every new incoming administration contacts and establishes relationships with counterparts in other countries, ignorant commeicrats are trying to criminalize it just because the Trump administration did it because he beat your queer, I mean queen. Butt hurt much?

again, if this was on the up and up, they wouldn't have had to lie about it.

This isn't just "counterparts in other countries", this is the country that 17 intelligence agencies have concluded attempted to interfere in our election, and the administration that benefited from that interference is making secret contacts and then LYING about those contacts.

Why did Flynn LIE TWICE to the FBI, if these conversations were on the up and up and A-OK? Flynn KNEW it was a felony to lie to the FBI...and Flynn KNEW how SERIOUS doing that would be...yet he CHOSE to lie about it....he chose to lie, twice before the FBI.....

What was Flynn HIDING? Why did he lie? Why take this chance......?

Unless the felony for the lie, was still a lesser offense of what he was actually hiding by the lie....?

Exactly my point!

More to the point, if Flynn lied to the FBI, and then Trump tried to get the FBI to stop the investigation, and fired Comey when he wouldn't, you have to really ask what were they trying so hard to hide.

First rule of scandals, it's not the act that gets you into trouble, it's the coverup.

Forum List

Back