For those of you who think they are better off

If you haven’t gotten a raise since 2020 you’re doing something wrong, and it has nothing to do with who’s sitting in the White House
I've never had a job. I made some real estate purchases early on that set me for life, but buying property got good to me, so we kept buying and flipping, buying and renting. It absolutely has to do with who is in the WH. I was better off with low property taxes, and that nice monthly gas and oil royalty was a treat. Obiden crushed that, and doubled my property taxes. It absolutely matters.

Last edited:
--He should have kept Trump regulatory policies in effect.

Which ones did he cancel that you think effected global inflation?

--He should have vetoed insane trillion plus spending bills that benefitted pretty much nobody but a small targeted few while being extremely inflationary.

Speculation. Those bills could have helped.

Seems like you are trying to spin Trump's utter failure to pass an infrastructure bill to a positive.

Trump couldn't get it done. Biden did.

--He should have kept Trump's border policies in place and strongly discouraged migrants from coming here where they drain expensive resources from Americans and increase the cost of doing business due to increased crime.

Immigration surged under Trump compared to Obama. COVID is what brought immigration down plus the emergency mandates based on the pandemic.

--He should have put the so-called "Green New Deal" on the shelf and assured American business owners/managers that there would be no government initiatives to discourage business expansion and production.

The green new deal never passed.

--He should have appointed competent people to be in charge of transportation and other components that affect the overall economy.

Speculation. You are pretending that Trump's appointments would have been better.

You don't know.

--He should have chosen competent people to be Secretary of State and head of Homeland Securities so that we had a chance not to be embroiled in multiple wars that are costing us mega billions.

Same as above.

That's just for starters. . .
Congratulations. Under your proposals; global inflation would still exist.

Which ones did he cancel that you think effected global inflation?

Speculation. Those bills could have helped.

Seems like you are trying to spin Trump's utter failure to pass an infrastructure bill to a positive.

Trump couldn't get it done. Biden did.

Immigration surged under Trump compared to Obama. COVID is what brought immigration down plus the emergency mandates based on the pandemic.

The green new deal never passed.

Speculation. You are pretending that Trump's appointments would have been better.

You don't know.

Same as above.

Congratulations. Under your proposals; global inflation would still exist.
You asked. I answered. I'll stand by my post pretty darn confident that I'm right.

Forum List

Back