CDZ For what reason are kids having to learn about slavery ??

She told me that she was fixing to learn about slavery.. That was enough.

So slavery scared you , but fixing in that particular sentence was perfectly okay....
. Not slavery, but what gets put into an innocent mind about it, and what gets put into her classmates minds is another concern of mine for her. Look, are you here to talk or criticize petty things not related to the thread ?

Education needs balance.

When talking about the expansion West, it is only right to discuss how Indians were treated.

Discussing the early US economy involves cotton, enter slavery.

Industrial revolution, child labor.

When we have progress, it usually comes at the expense of someone.

when we have progress, it usually comes with correcting those injustices.
. If corrections then fine, but these things can be used in some very evil ways. I mean look at what happened with the lady who scolded her child because supposedly he supported Trump ? How sick was that video ?

I don't know what video you're referring to. sorry.

knowledge isn't evil. people can be evil, but that isn't a reason to deny history.

I don't know what video you're referring to. sorry.

knowledge isn't evil. people can be evil, but that isn't a reason to deny history.

Well, history also tells us Africans enslaved other tribes long before traders came along.

and whites enslaved whites long before they got to africa.

while both are cool stories, they're also completely pointless

My granddaughter who goes to school with Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, whites (her color), etc just said to me "PaPa we're learning about slavery"... My heart sank knowing what the poor child was being exposed to, and how she will next be basically looked at by her black classmates in a different way, and this after they being themselves exposed to the events surrounding this time period in which waxes hot amongst so many Americans to this very day.

Blacks are running around trying all they can to erase history (destroying statues), etc. Yet they want the white children to be exposed to a government version of events in which will cause generations after generations of naive children to be saddled with white Guilt.

Then we have the upcoming "black history month", where the same results can also take place in this program just as well. What's wrong with changing the month to "AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH" instead ?????? In American History Month the children would be able to pick out their favorite person in American history to write an essay on.

What's wrong, scared a black child might pick a white person to write about or think highly of ??? Jessie Jackson, and old Al Sharpton along with Maxine Waters would have a cow wouldn't they ?

When are we truly gonna get beyond this bullcrap ??
All children should be taught about slavery, communism, nazism, as well as every genocide of the 20th century in great detail. In addition they should know the development of a fetus at every stage of development.

Knowledge is strength.

how about knowing that religion isn't science? and how about them being taught that an embryo isn't a baby.

THAT knowledge is strength too.
An embryo is a baby in the embryonic stage of their lifespan, jackass.

LOL... You people are something else.. LOL

Oh well, I still think it's wrong to teach children to young about some subjects in life, and this ain't the only subject that is being highly debated today in the same regards. Politics in the classroom at to young of an age is also a major problem..... I said what I wanted to say.

It is who we are

It is as important as learning about the American Revolution

Last edited:
My granddaughter who goes to school with Blacks, Asians, Mexicans, whites (her color), etc just said to me "PaPa we're learning about slavery"... My heart sank knowing what the poor child was being exposed to, and how she will next be basically looked at by her black classmates in a different way, and this after they being themselves exposed to the events surrounding this time period in which waxes hot amongst so many Americans to this very day.

Blacks are running around trying all they can to erase history (destroying statues), etc. Yet they want the white children to be exposed to a government version of events in which will cause generations after generations of naive children to be saddled with white Guilt.

Then we have the upcoming "black history month", where the same results can also take place in this program just as well. What's wrong with changing the month to "AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH" instead ?????? In American History Month the children would be able to pick out their favorite person in American history to write an essay on.

What's wrong, scared a black child might pick a white person to write about or think highly of ??? Jessie Jackson, and old Al Sharpton along with Maxine Waters would have a cow wouldn't they ?

When are we truly gonna get beyond this bullcrap ??
They should teach it's history. The real history.

Started by the British. Founding Fathers believed it was against the Law of Nature but knew not how to end it at the time of founding but did intend for it to perish and took actions towards that end. In the 1820's after most of the Founders were dead, the Democratic Party went against the wishes of the founders and expanded slavery and fought to keep it that way for the next 150 years.

Forum List

Back