Former Trump official Stephanie Grisham to speak at the Democratic convention

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘Trump White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham will speak at the Democratic National Convention this week, one of several Republican voices meant to highlight the “extremism” of Donald Trump.

“I never thought I’d be speaking at a Democratic convention. But, after seeing firsthand who Donald Trump really is, and the threat he poses to our country, I feel very strongly about speaking out,” Grisham said in an exclusive statement to NBC News.
[…]
Grisham resigned hours after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. She later spoke to the congressional committees that investigated the attack and said she “cooperated fully.”’

Unfortunately, far too few Republicans are willing to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.

‘Trump White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham will speak at the Democratic National Convention this week, one of several Republican voices meant to highlight the “extremism” of Donald Trump.

“I never thought I’d be speaking at a Democratic convention. But, after seeing firsthand who Donald Trump really is, and the threat he poses to our country, I feel very strongly about speaking out,” Grisham said in an exclusive statement to NBC News.
[…]
Grisham resigned hours after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. She later spoke to the congressional committees that investigated the attack and said she “cooperated fully.”’

Unfortunately, far too few Republicans are willing to acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president.
thats it im for harris...

Truth be told, there are far more people who used to vote Democrat who are now voting Republican.

You can even assess this by those who vote with their feet. California losing the most citizens by far and they are headed to AZ, FLA and Texas. Not a coincidence and perhaps these two facts are related.

BFD. There's plenty of fucked up Republicans, just look at GWB or the Cheneys or Paul Ryan or Romney or the Lincoln project dweebs. Ignore them. MAGA, for the people.
GWB was a simple minded dolt but he wasn`t evil. He would never order his supporters to beat up cops and smear feces on the walls of our capitol. Liz Cheney cleaned up her family`s reputation when she lost her seat but kept her honor.

GWB was a simple minded dolt but he wasn`t evil. He would never order his supporters to beat up cops and smear feces on the walls of our capitol. Liz Cheney cleaned up her family`s reputation when she lost her seat but kept her honor.
We trust them as much as we trust you. The total acceptance of the Republican Party is gone. It's just that the elites and shills are not leaving even if we want them to. And we understand in some areas it is not possible to elect the desired candidate. However, there are closeted shills in power who show up for important Prog Congress votes to help them or to deny Republican Congress votes. Nothing happens to them. And they are rewarded from the elites.

[…]

Some dimfolk just have to be on the loser side.
Trump is to meeeaaannnnn......

[…]

Did you get the Lume I sent you for that desperation smell Mrs. Jones???

Forum List

Back