🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four Supreme Court Justices Weigh in on How June's Gay Marriage Decision Was Improper

Yeah, it's funny when free speech is silently killed.

No, we're laughing at your foot stomping hissy fit. :lol:
So there is a "we". Thanks for admitting it finally... If anyone had doubts this is a cult acting in concert methodically towards an Agenda, mdk just nudged your doubts a little further away..
I'm not laughing. Your obsession with homosexuals, at the expense of your own life, is very sad to watch. Now you at war with the mods, who have frankly had it I suspect with your obsessive need to repeat the same failed arguments endlessly. Your arguments are laughable, but not your desperate need to post them over and over again.

My thread was locked twice without explanation and suddenly "I declared war on the mods". Might want to take a look at who is warring with whom..
I thought marriage was good for the children. Seems like a reason to ALLOW gay marriage .
Yes, because what the heck do kids need with both a mother and father anyway? I can't wait until there are three generations hence family lines who are all male or all female. Won't that be great for our society? Good thing none of us were/are allowed a say in that collective future, good or bad..

Just 5 people in 2015. A deviant sex cult is not legally equal to a race of people.

My thread was locked twice without explanation and suddenly "I declared war on the mods". Might want to take a look at who is warring with whom.
When you attack the mods publicly, you are at war with them, and that is usually enough to get you permanently banned. Now you know.

giphy.gif

I still don't get the mom n dad tie in? How does that change if gays can't marry? The gay people ain't gonna suddenly marry the opposite sex .

I still don't get the mom n dad tie in? How does that change if gays can't marry? The gay people ain't gonna suddenly marry the opposite sex .

Which would be their right. Millions of singles and hetro couples make that choice daily.

Which would be their right. Millions of singles and hetro couples make that choice daily.
Lol wtf

Are you slow?

Because something is a right does not mean you must participate.

Your right to be silent is equally important to your right to speak

OK?

Lol wtf

Are you slow?

OK?
Lol look at you lecturing on what a right is while hoping to illegally restrict them :rofl:

Is that your goal? Post counts? Really?.

Where can you quote me saying my goal was post counts?

In the OP. Now, in the interim have you learned anything about how the SCOTUS functions?

Where? I'm not seeing the "goal". I do see a mention of how many views there were, and how many posts were made, but no indication that was the "goal"

Whereas your goal is patent.

Lol wtf

Are you slow?

OK?
Lol look at you lecturing on what a right is while hoping to illegally restrict them :rofl:

You got me mixed up with someone else. Looks to me like I'm the most progressive member on this thread.

Where? I'm not seeing the "goal". I do see a mention of how many views there were, and how many posts were made, but no indication that was the "goal"
It wasn't a goal. But it is a fact. In less than a week the thread that was locked twice without explanation had multiple thousands of views and almost 200 pages. The point being it was a VERY popular topic and an instant hot topic to boot.

Bobby Jindal of LA weighs in:

"It's a shocking abuse of judicial power to hand down a decision (that) in effect rewrites marriage laws for all 50 states," he said...."It's one thing to say you can't stop a certain practice from occurring or allowing a state to let it occur," he said. "It's another thing to say it's a fundamental right."
"What is the limit of the fundamental right? We don't know. It's brand new."...

And I assume you all know of this case from 2011 where the message sent to catholic orphanges and foster institutions is that little boys (why is it they almost never want little girls?) are now to be placed in gay men's homes on demand...or else...

SPRINGFIELD, IL -- In what could be another example of a same-sex law trumping religious freedom, an Illinois judge has ruled the state can end its adoption and foster care relationship with Catholic Charities, which refuses to place children with gay couples.

At issue is a 40-year relationship between Illinois and Catholic Charities that is in jeopardy because the state -- in light of Illinois' new same-sex civil unions law -- says agencies with state contracts must be willing to place children in gay households. Catholic Charities said it would not follow any such state orders and it subsequently sued the state, saying the civil unions law provided a religious exemption that would protect its work. Catholic Church vs. Chicago Over Gay Adoptions

My thread was locked twice without explanation and suddenly "I declared war on the mods". Might want to take a look at who is warring with whom.
When you attack the mods publicly, you are at war with them, and that is usually enough to get you permanently banned. Now you know.

They'd be banning the multiple thousands of views too...and the hundreds of replies. Who would pay for the ad fees then?

I thought marriage was good for the children. Seems like a reason to ALLOW gay marriage .
Did you have contact with a mom and dad? I hope you enjoyed that because it isn't vogue anymore. And five people just decided to make several generations of a family in the future all one gender. By law. Imagine no mom, no grandma, no great granny. Just a long line of aging gay men as "your whole family". (overwhelmingly statistically you'd only find boys being adopted into that line)

Lol wtf

Are you slow?

OK?

the idiot doesn't even have a clue about the nature of a supreme court decision or why the case was decided the way it was.

I still can't believe the wingers are ranting about it.

Forum List

Back