four texas gun-toting "activists" scare fast-food employees into hiding in freezer

I will repeat the only people in this thread that advocated violence where lefties that insisted the fast food workers should arm themselves ( or store clerks) and shoot law abiding citizens for the sole affront of legally carrying firearms.

Fun fact: Simply calling something a fact doesn't make it one.

I don't recall any "lefties" on this thread's having screamed for the folks behind the counter at Jack in the Box to jump the counter and "whip some ass," so to speak — which isn't to say that any of the Internet tough guys on this thread like Bowie could actually themselves do that, even though they'd love for us to think that they can.

I'm as pro-Second Amendment as anyone, but these four butt clowns are NOT the guys I want advancing arguments for the Right to Bear Arms:

Rheana Murray, ABC News—Fast food employees who thought they were being robbed by a group of gun-toting men locked themselves in a freezer to hide, police said.

It turned out the men, some of them from the group Open Carry Texas, were just staging a demonstration of their right to bear arms, Fort Worth, Texas, Police Sgt. Raymond Bush told ABCNews.com.

“When police showed up, there were four to six men carrying rifles,” he said. “The employees were in fear for their lives.”

No arrests were made and the gun owners went home after their demonstration.

Employees spotted the men outside the restaurant. Once police arrived and reassured the workers they were in no danger, at least one employee posed with the group for a photo.

The demonstration was staged by Open Carry Tarrant County, the local chapter of Open Carry Texas, OCT's CJ Grisham told ABCNews.com.

Grisham denied reports employees hid in the freezer, claiming they were the result of a customer's false 911 call.

"There are a lot of people in that area who completely disagree with gun rights," he said. "They have been doing this to us for months now - call the police with false reports of us waving around guns, scaring people."

Fort Worth police said they stand by their report.

Open Carry Texas, which often stages demonstrations, says its mission is to educate Texans about gun safety and encourage citizens to feel safe around gun owners who bear arms in public.

Gun Advocates Spook Fast Food Workers Into Hiding in Freezer

I don't know who these "patriots" think they are, but where I come from, we call them TERRORISTS.

It could have been fun if one or more of the employees had a conceal-carry permit. :D

And of course this wasn't said either, right?

Too bad the employees were not armed

They could have opened fire and claimed they felt threatened. An employee has a right to stand his ground

I'm sure the NRA would have defended them

walking around with a rifle slung over your shoulder is not a threatening act. The employee would be charged with a crime.

How is an employee, or a homeowner for that matter, supposed to know at what point that gun becomes a threat?

Can't be too safe

Doubles down on stupid and of course shark never saw either post.

I wouln't wait for the gun to be pointed at me. If a pistol is out of the holster, I'm moving to cover, while drawig. If a longarm is not slung, same thing. It takes only 1/2 second to pivot and fire with a gun, or raise one and fire, so waiting until the thing's pointed at you is truly stupid.

And shark never saw this post either?

Where ya at Shark? You made a claim that no one said the things I have quoted and now with the evidence provided you ran off.

Sarge, Sarge.... you're embarrassing yourself.

sat·ire [sat-ahyuhr] Show IPA
noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

noun
the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc.

It wasn't satire and further more you thanked at least one of them for calling for others to kill people.

noun

It wasn't satire and further more you thanked at least one of them for calling for others to kill people.

I don't know which post you mean but if one of the above I thanked it for effective use of satire ---which I was intelligent enough to see when he was doing it. And he did not call for others to kill people.

Sorry Sarge, the Checkers Speech ain't selling.

noun

The best part about pulling someone's leg is them having no idea you are doing it

That is some awesome shit. Open carrying rifles. You'd think the low IQ retards in the freezer had mistaken themselves for deer! Too bad they didn't freeze to death.

noun

The best part about pulling someone's leg is them having no idea you are doing it

-- not even after you tell them straight out. :lol:

I wouln't wait for the gun to be pointed at me. If a pistol is out of the holster, I'm moving to cover, while drawig. If a longarm is not slung, same thing. It takes only 1/2 second to pivot and fire with a gun, or raise one and fire, so waiting until the thing's pointed at you is truly stupid.

And shark never saw this post either?

I am not a shark, Sherlock.

I am a shart.

If someone had shot one of these gun welding men, in fear for their lives, not knowing if they would be robbed or killed by one of these men, would it be justified?

Because if its okay to shoot someone dead on your front lawn, it should be legal to shoot dead someone who enters your store with a weapon. Right?

If someone had shot one of these gun welding men, in fear for their lives, not knowing if they would be robbed or killed by one of these men, would it be justified?

Because if its okay to shoot someone dead on your front lawn, it should be legal to shoot dead someone who enters your store with a weapon. Right?

WOW!

Somebody gets it!

WOW!

Somebody gets it!

I assume you are on my side, then. I always thought you were a conservative.

WOW!

Somebody gets it!

I assume you are on my side, then. I always thought you were a conservative.

That is a very cruel thing for you to say Noomi. I will have you know that I am a college graduate. :(

noun

Yeah it was, and it skipped right over your head, just like my handle.

I am a shart.

Here:

Urban Dictionary: shart

Forum List

Back