Fox news has Finally been Totally Exposed for Being 100% Fake and Completely Ratings Driven

NEWSMAX and OAN have dropped the Dominion lies too, but I bet all the watchers and listeners still believe it. The damage is done.
They are being sued too! :eek:

“Contrary to Newsmax’s contentions, Dominion’s allegations are not conclusory,” Judge Eric Davis wrote toward the end of a 64-page ruling. “The complaint supports the reasonable inference that Newsmax either knew its statements about Dominion’s role in the election fraud were false or had a high degree of awareness that they were false. For example, Newsmax possessed countervailing evidence of election fraud from the Department of Justice, election experts, and Dominion at the time it had been making its statements. The fact that, despite this evidence, Newsmax continued to publish its allegations against Dominion, suggests Newsmax knew the allegations were probably false.”

The judge’s opinion falls nearly a year after Dominion first filed a pair of lawsuits against Newsmax and One America News (OAN) in Delaware Superior Court.

“We are pleased to see this process moving forward to hold Newsmax accountable,” a Dominion spokesperson said in a statement.

Do not compare what Fox has done to anything that MSNBC or CNN have done. There is no comparison. Fox has knowingly reported lies and fake news because they were afraid of losing viewers. No other network does that.
But what makes it worse is that Fox then tries to act like they are accurate.
The big problem with you republicans is that you think you can just proclaim anything, any lie or fabrication, and that makes it true. Just say it and you people will repeat and believe it, and you do.

Republicans and conservatives have a bad credibility problem and are significantly less credible than anything democrat.
All the networks have out and out lied, Maddow has out and out lied, I hope Fox gets what is coming to them, MSNBC tries to pretend they are accurate.

BTW, I am not a Republican, I vote for the best candidates in any election, for the Presidency I have not voted Republican or Democrat in a long time, the last two election cycles the two parties gave us the three worst candidates in US history. Maybe the Democrats and Republicans will nominate a couple fair candidates, however they both seem to scrap the bottom of the barrel.

All the networks have out and out lied, Maddow has out and out lied, I hope Fox gets what is coming to them, MSNBC tries to pretend they are accurate.

BTW, I am not a Republican, I vote for the best candidates in any election, for the Presidency I have not voted Republican or Democrat in a long time, the last two election cycles the two parties gave us the three worst candidates in US history. Maybe the Democrats and Republicans will nominate a couple fair candidates, however they both seem to scrap the bottom of the barrel.
The scope of the lies from Fox News outweighs anything CNN or MSNBC has ever done by a factor of 100x.

Republicans take lying to a whole other level.

Here's the big problem, fox news, and its gullible non credible supporters like to make the claim that they are the truthful and accurate ones, while CNN is the "fake News".
BUT we come to find it is the complete opposite, Fix is 100% fake and admitted to reporting serious lies just for ratings. That is an epic disgrace beyond belief.

The Republicans are the biggest joke in politics, maybe ever. Fox news that all the trash mothafuckers claim is so accurate, is proven to be fake news. This is another bullshit scam on a long long long long list of bullshit scams by the party of trash.

The Big Lie and now this, which is tied into the big lie. Basically everything a republican says is a lie and nothing they say is credible at all, and its a disgrace.
Democrats clearly are more credible than republicans, and this whole scandal shows why.
Err wrong as always,YOU and the Demonrats are the biggest jokes in politics even rfk jr has said he no longer wants anything to do with the dem party. :rofl:

The scope of the lies from Fox News outweighs anything CNN or MSNBC has ever done by a factor of 100x.

Republicans take lying to a whole other level.
Believe what you want so you can sleep at night, it matters not to me, I tend to believe reality.

Believe what you want so you can sleep at night, it matters not to me, I tend to believe reality.
see that is the problem, if you can't identify that Trump's Big lie, and Fox News admitting they need to lie to their supporters or they stop watching is far more serious than any little fib told on MSNBC, that is a big problem.
It means you have no credibility and are the typical undercover republican that claims to be independent, but defends the republicans (and attacks the dems) every step of the way.

The lies that FIox News and Trump have told are so bad that you can;t simply brush them off and say they all lie, because some lies are more serious than others. The dems tell fibs, the republicans and fox news tell the Big Lie... That's the distinction that you don't seem to recognize, which destroys your biased credibility.

see that is the problem, if you can't identify that Trump's Big lie, and Fox News admitting they need to lie to their supporters or they stop watching is far more serious than any little fib told on MSNBC, that is a big problem.
It means you have no credibility and are the typical undercover republican that claims to be independent, but defends the republicans (and attacks the dems) every step of the way.

The lies that FIox News and Trump have told are so bad that you can;t simply brush them off and say they all lie, because some lies are more serious than others. The dems tell fibs, the republicans and fox news tell the Big Lie... That's the distinction that you don't seem to recognize, which destroys your biased credibility.
If that is what you need to reason to be a Democrat, good for you, I dislike fibs and big lies, I see little difference, Fibs are lies, just your spin to feel better about your blind partisanship. The Democrats tell big lies, like they care about the working class, they care about blacks and other minorities, and as soon as the elections are over they go about catering to the rich. That is called a big lie to get votes, Trump and Republicans are no better.

I am done with both parties because of lies, so you go ahead and lie to yourself, it doesn't bother me.

If that is what you need to reason to be a Democrat, good for you, I dislike fibs and big lies, I see little difference, Fibs are lies, just your spin to feel better about your blind partisanship. The Democrats tell big lies, like they care about the working class, they care about blacks and other minorities, and as soon as the elections are over they go about catering to the rich. That is called a big lie to get votes, Trump and Republicans are no better.

I am done with both parties because of lies, so you go ahead and lie to yourself, it doesn't bother me.
If your big defense of the GOP's massive mega lies are that they are equally as bad as dem fibs, then good luck with that.

That might be the root of your problems in life, the inability to differentiate between the serious of these two things, because that says something about your values or lack thereof.

If your big defense of the GOP's massive mega lies are that they are equally as bad as dem fibs, then good luck with that.

That might be the root of your problems in life, the inability to differentiate between the serious of these two things, because that says something about your values or lack thereof.
I have no problem, with what a partisan hack like yourself thinks about me. If you believe lying to voters every election and then forgetting about them until the next time you need their vote is a small lie, then I question your morals.

I have no problem, with what a partisan hack like yourself thinks about me. If you believe lying to voters every election and then forgetting about them until the next time you need their vote is a small lie, then I question your morals.
standard operating procedure, lie to people to get votes, they all do it, both parties, big whoop, so what.

Disgraceful, no character, no morals lying: Trump's Big Lie and Fox news admitting its a lie, but saying they must report on this lie or their viewers will stop watching, then telling everyone your fair and balanced and CNN is fake news...

You're really digging yourself into a hole here with this one. You have no legs to stand on here.

People of character and morals can differentiate between the 2, you can not. Clearly you lack character and morals.

standard operating procedure, lie to people to get votes, they all do it, both parties, big whoop, so what.

Disgraceful, no character, no morals lying: Trump's Big Lie and Fox news admitting its a lie, but saying they must report on this lie or their viewers will stop watching, then telling everyone your fair and balanced and CNN is fake news...

You're really digging yourself into a hole here with this one. You have no legs to stand on here.

People of character and morals can differentiate between the 2, you can not. Clearly you lack character and morals.
Yeah, they all do it so let’s keep lying, so tell me, when do they tell the truth and when would you know it? Did they lie about the origins of Covid? Did they lie about the derailment? When can you tell when they tell the truth or lie? I’m in no hole, you are stupid enough to believe politicians lie and then claim they don’t.

Without Tucker & Judge Pirro & Jessie & a few others Foxsnews would not even be middle left at best

Let’s go Brandon banker kid. :auiqs.jpg:
5cb7x8zvlxpa1.jpg

Forum List

Back