Fox news poll

God help us all if republicans take the senate.
YOU don't need "God"... YOU'VE a Messiah as president and he even has said ........
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

My goodness ye of little faith in your MESSIAH!!!
View attachment 33634

And remember including YOU there are all these FAMOUS people that also believe in his Messiahship!

Is Barack Obama the Messiah

I would be so ashamed to be tied to this charlatan and more importantly to be so totally brainwashed as you people are.
It's really only crazy RWs like you that make any connection between Obama and a messiah. You know that right?
It's actually a pretty common joke. Most people make fun of people like your for your obsession with Obama.

Check out the NEW Fox MSNBC poll numbers:

Democrat 15% Republicans 84%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has dropped by 300% in 2 weeks!

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Check out the NEW Fox News poll numbers:

Democrat 45% Republicans 44%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has surged by 11 points in 2 weeks!

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

This is the same denial Republicans were in going into the 2006 elections. It's almost sad.

The only real poll you can believe will happen next Tuesday after the polls close and all the votes are counted. People who believe in polls are idiots.

It's just a few days away, we'll find out then.

I think the GOP will pick up some seats in the House, and a few in the Senate, but not enough to take control from the old withering senile Harry Reid.

Once it's all done, the GOP will have a handful of new votes overall, and hopefully can keep Obama boxed in as much as possible, so he'll be a frustrated unhappy rapidly aging pissed off neutered lame duck angry old black man with high blood pressure, by the time his term which is fading by the day, ends.

Other than political gamesmanship - I'm not too worried even if Republicans do take the Senate. It won't be veto-proof - and Obama won't sign their stupid NaziCon shit unless they send some sane stuff to him. I believe Democrats have a better chance of winning the White House and Senate in 2016 (and maybe even the House) if Republicans take the Senate in 2014.

Won't change a damn thing no matter what. Total disfunction for another 2 years. But ACA will prove itself, and the numbers are in Dems' favor in 2016 and Dem voters come out for presidential elections...

I just got this from a friend and no, I'm not going to look for the actual poll because I really don't care. If anyone cares, they can do that .

Check out the NEW Fox News poll numbers:

Democrat 45% Republicans 44%

This is HUGE: Democratic enthusiasm has surged by 11 points in 2 weeks!

Dems, talk to your friends. Tell them to get off their butts. Get to the polls because if you don't vote, you will get exactly what you deserve.

10703692_10203513382649006_3279941718918185781_n_zps85c113b6.jpg

Give it up fool. You fucking Nazis are going to take an ass whooping. Get ready for it, Get your little tissues out and prepare to cry.

Yep. Republicans are listening to the calm assurances of Carl Rove again. And they are going to pay...again..

While Rachael Maddow cuts up every weak scale they have. They sit mute on their hands hoping the numbers will magical stop backsliding by Tuesday. Maybe the most aggresive campaign should win? Conservativism is dying. And it's being killed by itself.

I think you're right but as we've seen here ^^^, there is no end to the Party of Stupid.

Again.....get your tissues ready you worthless liberal nazis.......Me? I have popcorn ready to pop, a ice-cold beer handy and my recliner is ready in front of the 70 inch flat screen to watch the blood letting. God, I love this country!!!

Yep. Republicans are listening to the calm assurances of Carl Rove again. And they are going to pay...again..

While Rachael Maddow cuts up every weak scale they have. They sit mute on their hands hoping the numbers will magical stop backsliding by Tuesday. Maybe the most aggresive campaign should win? Conservativism is dying. And it's being killed by itself.

Apparently you haven't heard (or read) my challenge? If you fucking Nazis keep the Senate, I'll leave here forever. If, however, the republicans take the Senate - you get your ass out of here forever. Want a shot at the champ there skippy?

I'll anxiously await your excuses.......

Didn't Karl Rove predict Romney by a landslide? Then run around the Fox News set on election night in denial? I loved that night seeing Megan Kelly have to choke out the words "President Obam has been re-elected"

Anyway...this won't be like that next Tuesday. Democrats are lazy slackers for mid terms.

The Republicans will take back the senate, and send Obama all kinds of foolishness to veto, and we'll see what happens November 2016

If they're as retarded as I think they are, they'll try all that over-reach wher they declare liberalism dead. Then lose the presidential election because of it

Dems have lasted six years in over reaching. Now, they're about to be thrown out. R's will do the same and will be thrown out in six years.

Over reaching? LOL- Haven't been able to pass a gd thing but ACA, and they barely had time for that. But we had no Pub deregulation, ie corruption/bubble/bust, so we've had slow but solid growth despite total, mindless obstruction.

The only real poll you can believe will happen next Tuesday after the polls close and all the votes are counted. People who believe in polls are idiots.

Polls are generally pretty accurate when it comes to statewide races, however I've found Congressional and local race polls to be fairly erratic and have to be taken with a grain of salt.

What Fox News was saying about last weekend:

Going to extremes - Of the likely voters surveyed, Republicans lost two points on the generic Senate ballot from two weeks ago and 4 points on the generic House ballot in the same period. The reason is that Democrats seem to be mobilizing. Take it away Dana Blanton: “Among likely voters, 45 percent of Republicans are ‘extremely’ interested compared to 41 percent of Democrats. Two weeks ago, the GOP was up 15 points on that question. Party loyalty is slightly in the Democrats’ favor, as more Democrats (89 percent) than Republicans (87 percent) plan to vote for their party’s candidate. This makes more of a difference than one might expect, because more voters identify as Democrat than Republican.”

Senator Harry Reid was losing his own seat, in the polling in Nevada. He won by 6% in the actual election.

Now there are others.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit of White Eyes Gaming Houses, even knows about Las Vegas, Reno, Elko, and then it's on to Carson City, Winnemucca, and . . .Yee, Haw!!!)

Forum List

Back