France outlaws burkas

Most strict muslims are not going to allow a women to drive a car.
Not true at all.

Only one country doesn't allow women to drive.

I have many friends from many countries that are what you would call "strict".

And they let their wives drive.

Heck, I even let my wife drive and I am very conservative in my religion. :eusa_angel:

Well aren't you a gentleman for granting her that privilege? :dig:

It's not like she has a choice in your world, hey?

Not true at all.

Heck, I even let my wife drive and I am very conservative in my religion. :eusa_angel:

I keep the car keys.

If she wants to take the car and go somewhere.

She will ask my permission.

It is out of respect that she does this.

I have never told her "No" :cool:

Sometimes a picture says the most.

DubaiFrockandaweMuslimwomenstareatagirlinskimpydress.jpg

I like this one too.

unveiled.jpg

Both of these were from googling "women dubai".

What would that be, Western tourists stared at by Muslim women?

And gettin' all Stinky and Damp under those things...

Lookin' like they got Saddam Hussein in a Leglock! :lol:

:)

peace...

Not true at all.

Oops, guess he let the cat out of the burlap bag that time. I don't "let my wife" do anything. She's a grown person who does what she wants.

Not true at all.

I keep the car keys.

But you ultimately think it's your privilege to grant her permission. Basically you feel that you rule her on some level. What about your respect for her? Why must it be about her respecting you? Getting permission from you? Isn't this all a little lopsided?

Not true at all.

Oops, guess he let the cat out of the burlap bag that time. I don't "let my wife" do anything. She's a grown person who does what she wants.

Yes.

An Islamic marriage is based on respect for each other.

My wife asks permission even to go next door and visit our neighbor.

She knows I will "allow" her to go.

But she wants to honor me as her husband and head of the house by asking. :cool:

An affront to France's democratic values leads them to do the undemocratic thing and write a law that forbids women from wearing a religious costume.
:clap2:
:cuckoo:

Ive got a question for you ravi. My understanding of islam does not require woman to cover their faces.

Obviously some sects are more moderate then others and not all require you to cover you entire face. The tenet i see is a head scarf. I am fine with head scarfs, mainly becasue both muslim men and women wear them.

I think France should back down on the head covering, so long as it does not cover the face and totally cover the body as well.

scarf1.jpg

scarf5.jpg

scarf3.jpg

suni.jpg

suni3.jpg

Ravi does not understand that is is Sharia that requires it, not Islam.

Not true at all.

I keep the car keys.

Don't fool yourself; she is asking for the car because you have the keys, not out of respect.

It's possible that she may actually respect you in general, but that is not the reason she is asking for the car.

If one has to create a control situation to fool themselves into receiving respect, they are the pathetic ones.

An Islamic marriage is based on respect for each other.

My wife asks permission even to go next door and visit our neighbor.

She knows I will "allow" her to go.

But she wants to honor me as her husband and head of the house by asking. :cool:

IOW she doesnt ask permission to do anything unless she knows you'll say yes because to hear no might mean a beating.

IOW she doesnt ask permission to do anything unless she knows you'll say yes because to hear no might mean a beating.
Sounds more like your house; not mine. :eusa_angel:

I already told you. My wife doesn't ask to do anything. Quite the opposite actually, she is usually telling me what to do lol, and that's fine because my God doesn't command me to remind my wife every five minutes that she is just a woman.

I already told you. My wife doesn't ask to do anything. Quite the opposite actually, she is usually telling me what to do lol, and that's fine because my God doesn't command me to remind my wife every five minutes that she is just a woman.
Sounds like a personal problem.

My condolences :doubt:

I have a question for you suni man

do you ever ask your wife's permission to go and do anything out of respect for her? Before you go to drive anywhere do you ask her if it is alright to take the car and go? How about visiting neighbors, do you ask he permission first to go?

do you ever ask your wife's permission to go and do anything out of respect for her? Before you go to drive anywhere do you ask her if it is alright to take the car and go? How about visiting neighbors, do you ask he permission first to go?

Of course not, Because he has no respect for her.

So I'm trying to figure out why this is turning into a "let me diagnose your marital problems" Dr Phil thread.

:confused:

It's no problem for me. Unlike you, I am not ashamed of the size of my dick and don't feel I need to force my wife to acknowledge t hat I am the man of the house by asking for permission to take a shit to prove I'm a man.

No, why would I ???

No, why would I ???

Ever hear of a thing called "mutual respect"?

I hear it's pretty popular in most relationships here in America.

It's no problem for me. Unlike you, I am not ashamed of the size of my dick and don't feel I need to force my wife to acknowledge t hat I am the man of the house by asking for permission to take a shit to prove I'm a man.
Any man that feels the need to use the words "dick" and "shit" in the same sentence during a general discussion.

Has a deep psychological problem and needs professional help. :eek:

Ever hear the term Freudian slip ConHog ???

Forum List

Back