Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
="bigrebnc1775, post: 26197817, member: 23837"]
That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
Yes they are as good a killing machine as the handler is
Why don't you come and take'em?

I have zero desirefor them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
well then stop whining about something I own that is my property that has no harmed you

What "whining" is that? Linko, Blinko?

Fer fuxsake you just now showed up. I neither know nor care what the fuck you own.
It's whining when you call an inanimate object a killing machine.

Read back --- I invited the other yahoo to demonstrate what else it could be.

He ran away.

I tend to pose that kind of question.

On your mark..........
and I responded that it's as good a killing machine as the handler is therefore you are whining

This might come as news to those without brains but there is no "whining" in a simple description of what an object is.

I said absolutely zero about "handlers". Just as I said zero about "drivers", "diggers" or "callers". I described objects. As in what those objects are designed for.
and those without brains will believe any propaganda they are fed like an inanimate object is a killing. Without the operators the inanimate is useless and not a killing machine

NO SHIT.

And without a driver that car doesn't go anywhere. And without a digger that hole doesn't dig itself.
What astounding revelations.
So, you want to shit on the RIGHTS of the 99% because of the 1%?

You don't give a FUCK about public safety, you fucking liar.

You want your commie revolution and you want us POWERLESS to stop it. Don't you, you fuck?

That's military conscription. They issue the guns in the course of basic training, and then they take them back. U.S. military boots, military uniforms, military jackets, even military ammo, all widely available as U.S. military surplus -- but no, the Democrats will not allow combat rifles of the sort issued to private first class rank infantry to fall into the hands of private individuals or citizens outside the military.
AR15's aren't military weapons they aren't issued by the military but can be used effectively

Whether the military uses them or not is irrelevant. It's a killing machine either way.
So is a car. A plane. Drink enough water and it can kill you.

BULLSHIT.

A car is made for transportation across land. A plane is made for transportation through the air. A gun is made for killing people. Don't sit on this board bleating "Up is Down".
How do you kill a deer when hunting?

That's nice dear. You drool over your killing machines, I'll stay with Ahimsa.

Cars kill more people in accidents than guns do when willfully used illegally to commit murder........

cars are actual killing machines....

Cars....2018.... 38,659

Guns.....2019.....10,258

If a car were designed for the purpose of killing people, it would not be called a "car". It would be called a "weapon".

But that's not what cars are, is it.

Dumbass.

Shitstain.....a car, designed as it is, kills more human beings each and every year than guns do when they are used with the intent to commit crimes........

Cars are deadlier than guns are, you doofus.....

The worst mass public shooting in the U.S.?

Las Vegas..61 killed.......rifle.

Nice, France..... 86 killed.....truck.

You dumb ass.

HEY DUMBASS.

I could run you over with a car, I could beat you about the head with a baseball bat, I could shoot you with a nail gun on Fifth Avenue, I could slit your throat with a box cutter, I could kabong your skull with a ball peen hammer. Etc etc etc.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT CARS, BASEBALL BATS, NAIL GUNS, BOX CUTTERS OR BALL PEEN HAMMERS ARE DESIGNED FOR, is it dumfuck?

I have zero desirefor them, no more than I would come and take your raisins or your prunes or the Yugo you drive.
well then stop whining about something I own that is my property that has no harmed you

Fer fuxsake you just now showed up. I neither know nor care what the fuck you own.

He ran away.

On your mark..........
and I responded that it's as good a killing machine as the handler is therefore you are whining

This might come as news to those without brains but there is no "whining" in a simple description of what an object is.

I said absolutely zero about "handlers". Just as I said zero about "drivers", "diggers" or "callers". I described objects. As in what those objects are designed for.
and those without brains will believe any propaganda they are fed like an inanimate object is a killing. Without the operators the inanimate is useless and not a killing machine

NO SHIT.

And without a driver that car doesn't go anywhere. And without a digger that hole doesn't dig itself.
What astounding revelations.
So, you want to shit on the RIGHTS of the 99% because of the 1%?

You don't give a FUCK about public safety, you fucking liar.

You want your commie revolution and you want us POWERLESS to stop it. Don't you, you fuck?

Nobody said jack shit about "rights" here Quickdraw. Nor for that matter "public safety" or "powerlessness".

Go ahead. Try to prove me wrong.

BULLSHIT.

A car is made for transportation across land. A plane is made for transportation through the air. A gun is made for killing people. Don't sit on this board bleating "Up is Down".

Cars kill more people in accidents than guns do when willfully used illegally to commit murder........

Cars....2018.... 38,659

Guns.....2019.....10,258

If a car were designed for the purpose of killing people, it would not be called a "car". It would be called a "weapon".

Dumbass.

Shitstain.....a car, designed as it is, kills more human beings each and every year than guns do when they are used with the intent to commit crimes........

You dumb ass.

HEY DUMBASS.

I could run you over with a car, I could beat you about the head with a baseball bat, I could shoot you with a nail gun on Fifth Avenue, I could slit your throat with a box cutter, I could kabong your skull with a ball peen hammer. Etc etc etc.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT CARS, BASEBALL BATS, NAIL GUNS, BOX CUTTERS OR BALL PEEN HAMMERS ARE DESIGNED FOR, is it dumfuck?
Design is so fucking irrelevant, you're making the world even more stupid by repeating it.

He ran away.

On your mark..........

youre right you arent whining,, youre having a mental breakdown cause knives and baseball bats kill far more people than guns outside of war,,,

so unless you want to take guns away from the military youre just whining,,,

Aagain ---- you can cut a package open with a knife or whittle a piece of wood. You can hit a double with a baseball bat. You could even whittle a piece of wood into a baseball bat.

That's what they're DESIGNED FOR. That is their PURPOSE.
and guns are designed for killing people or things that need killing,, in fact they are the perfect tool for it,, so unless you need killed whats your problem??

THANK YOU. That's what I've been saying the whole time.

You want "problems", go talk to the yahoos who can't handle definitions.
what you dont understand is a gun is a tool and is useless unless a human is using it,,, or a turkey in the trunk,,

just like any knife or baseball bat,,

And?

BULLSHIT.

Cars....2018.... 38,659

Guns.....2019.....10,258

Dumbass.

You dumb ass.

HEY DUMBASS.

Design is so fucking irrelevant, you're making the world even more stupid by repeating it.

"Design" was the original point of the definition "killing machine". You and your fellow fetishists wet your pants over that, unable to figure out whether you accept that definition or not. You even agreed with me and then agreed with the opposite. You're all over the map here. Me, I'm just watching the pretzels make themselves.

BULLSHIT.

Cars....2018.... 38,659

Guns.....2019.....10,258

Dumbass.

You dumb ass.

HEY DUMBASS.

When was the last time you heard of a gun jumping off the ground, running around and randomly shooting people

He ran away.

On your mark..........

youre right you arent whining,, youre having a mental breakdown cause knives and baseball bats kill far more people than guns outside of war,,,

Aagain ---- you can cut a package open with a knife or whittle a piece of wood. You can hit a double with a baseball bat. You could even whittle a piece of wood into a baseball bat.

and guns are designed for killing people or things that need killing,, in fact they are the perfect tool for it,, so unless you need killed whats your problem??

what you dont understand is a gun is a tool and is useless unless a human is using it,,, or a turkey in the trunk,,

And?
You want a gun ban because guns either have no value to YOU or because you want your commie revolution.

Do we have the right or not? Answer carefully.

No...it isn't. It is a weapon meant to save the life of the user.

Firearms don't "save" lives, Dumbass. They END them.

Last edited:

He ran away.

On your mark..........

And?
You want a gun ban because guns either have no value to YOU or because you want your commie revolution.

Where did I say "I want a gun ban" shit-for-brains-who-can't-read?

Answer that.

WHERE?

QUOTE IT.

Look anywhere you want. This thread, any other thread, any time, any forum, any year, ever, right back to the day I got here when that was the issue of the day. Look on other message boards. Anywhere you want.

Report back here to tell me how you fucked up.

Firearms don't "save" lives, Dumbass. They TAKE them.
It depends on how you look at it. I will gladly take a life to save my own.

That is why Democrats suck Donkey dick.

He ran away.

On your mark..........

And?

Answer that.

WHERE?

QUOTE IT.

Look anywhere you want. This thread, any other thread, any time, ever, right back to the day I got here when that was the issue of the day. Look on other message boards. Anywhere you want.

If you are willing to ban one type of gun, for safety reasons, when that fails (it will), the logical flow is obvious.

You cannot be for banning one type of gun and not be, by implication, NOT for a ban on every other type.

Why don't you just list for us the guns you DON'T want to ban. This should be fun.

Well, somebody needs to tell the cops and the military to disarm IMMEDIATELY!!!

:laughing0301:

BULLSHIT.

A car is made for transportation across land. A plane is made for transportation through the air. A gun is made for killing people. Don't sit on this board bleating "Up is Down" just because you find yourself in the position of having to defend the indefensible. You put yourself in that position, not me.

A gun is not a "killing machine" you know it, I know it, and so do may other people. You are putting on a "show" It is really comical. I am eating popcorn and laughing at you.

Actually what you're doing is surgically trying to remove your foot from your proverbial mouth. Or perhaps you'd like to essplain to the classs what functions a firearm has. Can you dig a trench with it? Can it make a phone call? Can it take you from Cleveland to Akron?

Oh no wait, that's what shovels, phones and cars do. It's what they're designed for. Diga me Tonto, what is a firearm designed for?

Good luck with that one. As I said you put yourself in that position. And a demonstration of how y'all gun nuts twist yourself into pretzels is the fact that Bootley agreed with me, then he agreed with you, even thought the two posts contradict each other. Y'all are all over the map with this fetish thing.

Here's a li'l tip for future posting --- If I thought you could refute my point.... I wouldn't have put it up there.

The majority of self defense with a gun.....saving lives.....happen with the gun never being fired.........it keeps the peace by preventing criminals from creating victims........

Guns are peace keeping tools...both domestically and against foreign enemies.

--- And it could not do that unless all parties involved understood that it's a killing machine, STUPID.

Go try to hold up the bank while pointing an eggplant at them. Let us know how far you get.

What a maroon.

He ran away.

On your mark..........

And?

Answer that.

WHERE?

QUOTE IT.

Look anywhere you want. This thread, any other thread, any time, ever, right back to the day I got here when that was the issue of the day. Look on other message boards. Anywhere you want.

If you are willing to ban one type of gun, for safety reasons, when that fails (it will), the logical flow is obvious.

You cannot be for banning one type of gun and not be, by implication, NOT for a ban on every other type.

Why don't you just list for us the guns you DON'T want to ban. This should be fun.

I see you were unable to find anything.

NO SHIT.

BULLSHIT.

Cars....2018.... 38,659

Guns.....2019.....10,258

Dumbass.

You dumb ass.

HEY DUMBASS.

When was the last time you heard of a gun jumping off the ground, running around and randomly shooting people

Lemme think. Never.
When was the last time you read my post (or anyone else's) suggesting that happens? Also never.

We might as well save time and note that nobody claimed cars start themselves and run people over, that shovels are not known to just start digging holes on their own, and that there's no record in a baseball game of a double being hit without a batter to hit it. Might wanna pump the brakes on them thar hallucinogens.

It depends on how you look at it. I will gladly take a life to save my own.

And if you do ---- you still took a life. Ain't no way around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back