🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free birth control

Except the US has some of the lowest taxes. It's not taxes forcing jobs overseas, as much as people would like to think that, it's that some countries don't cost much to live in, they pay little, enough to cover the costs of sending it to rich countries and still make more money with lower prices than can ever be had in a country where people demand healthcare and a living wage and so on.

The reality is you should be looking at what jobs are viable for the US, and producing cheap t-shirts isn't one of them, and educate the workforce to do those jobs.

However looking at the people who just say "we need manufacturing jobs" while the Germans are making high quality products, and do service industry, and making loads of money, you see why the US is on the way down.

They have a different consumer mindset.

Ours mindset is cheap as possible. That's why Walmart is number one.

Instead of blaming the people, the leftists blame businesses, lack of unions, CEO pay, investors and so on. The truth is we consumers are responsible for those jobs going overseas because we won't buy our own expensive goods. If we could collectively change our priorities in manufactured goods, then our manufacturing problems would be solved.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

This is just another example of what I've been saying for a very long time.

The republicans never cared about any fetus. All they care about is using abortion to get campaign contributions and votes.

It's never been about abortion. It's never been about Planned Parenthood.

It's been about two things, money and votes.

The real reason they want to close down Planned Parenthood is because they prevent abortions by making reliable birth control available to women.

Only 3% of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions. The other 97% is various other medical and health services.

Such as BIRTH CONTROL. The republicans want to make it impossible for women to get reliable birth control then they want to make it impossible to terminate a pregnancy thus forcing women to give birth to children they don't want nor can care for.

They know they can't legally deny women birth control so they use the abortion issue to close down medical facilities that provide low cost or free reliable birth control to women who don't have insurance and can't afford to see a doctor in an office to get the prescription and pay for birth control.

If the republicans were really serious about wanting to stop abortion they would be the first ones doing all they can to make sure that reliable birth control is free and available to all who want it.

The republicans do the exact opposite. Some have even gone to court to be able to deny insurance coverage of birth control.

It's all a lie and I for one am extremely sick of it.

Sandra Fluke Says She Didn't Know Target Sells Birth Control Pills for $9

Except the US has some of the lowest taxes. It's not taxes forcing jobs overseas, as much as people would like to think that, it's that some countries don't cost much to live in, they pay little, enough to cover the costs of sending it to rich countries and still make more money with lower prices than can ever be had in a country where people demand healthcare and a living wage and so on.

The reality is you should be looking at what jobs are viable for the US, and producing cheap t-shirts isn't one of them, and educate the workforce to do those jobs.

However looking at the people who just say "we need manufacturing jobs" while the Germans are making high quality products, and do service industry, and making loads of money, you see why the US is on the way down.

They have a different consumer mindset.

Ours mindset is cheap as possible. That's why Walmart is number one.

Instead of blaming the people, the leftists blame businesses, lack of unions, CEO pay, investors and so on. The truth is we consumers are responsible for those jobs going overseas because we won't buy our own expensive goods. If we could collectively change our priorities in manufactured goods, then our manufacturing problems would be solved.

I don't really see people on the left blaming anyone for the jobs going abroad. I see those on the right/

But yes, it's the people who decide, free market and all that, but those in favor of free market when it's good for the economy etc can be against the free market when it goes against them, which is rather strange.

I don't really see people on the left blaming anyone for the jobs going abroad. I see those on the right/

But yes, it's the people who decide, free market and all that, but those in favor of free market when it's good for the economy etc can be against the free market when it goes against them, which is rather strange.

Oh come on. People on the left constantly blame Republicans for the job loss. Lies like tax breaks for companies that move jobs overseas is the most common.

In our economic system, our people want cheap products, good paying jobs, and a strong stock market with rapid growth. You can't have all three. We had to pick one.

Well, we don't want to pay higher prices, so we don't support good paying jobs. We certainly don't want to support unions anymore either. The stock market is no longer for the wealthy. Many of us have personal investments in the market or at the very least, our retirement plans, so we don't want to give that up either. Social Security doesn't pay squat.

So we chose cheaper products. With cheaper products, we lose jobs overseas and we keep our stock market making money.

Trick question for the RW: Which costs less, a box of condoms or feeding and clothing and educating and providing Medicaid for a child for 18 years?

Think hard, now.

So, you're one of those that says something should be done yet you are unable to do it yourself? Typical of your bleeding heart kind expecting others to do what you aren't capable of doing. Until you can, stop expecting others to do it your way.
You're such a doofus. Even if I was a millionaire and wrote a fat 2 million dollar check to our nation's poorest, it wouldn't even make a dent in the problem. How hard is this to figure out?
so you agree that its all a waste and should not be paid for through taxpayer dollars?
Um no. Tax payer dollars from millions of people collectively pay for it.
what if the majority of those millions dont care to pay for someone to sit on their ass and be paid for being a nonproductive drain on society.
Unless wages can drastically increase, we have no choice but to accept the responsibility to take care of people who have NO CHOICE but to live in poverty. Also, how do we take care of the disabled exactly? The developmentally disabled for instance have no income of their own.

Their living in poverty doesn't have anything to do with their choice to have sex. That means if the person chooses to do so, it's THEIR responsibility to fund anything and everything associate with that choice.

Here's a way to increase wages drastically. Increase your skills drastically. People do it all the time.

Trick question for the RW: Which costs less, a box of condoms or feeding and clothing and educating and providing Medicaid for a child for 18 years?

Think hard, now.

Irrelevant. It's cheaper on ME to let those making the choice to have sex fund anything and everything associated with it. You provide only two options. There are many more. Those that choose to do with their body what you Liberals say they should pay for their own or idiots like you stupid enough to believe there are only two options provide it to them with your money.

so you agree that its all a waste and should not be paid for through taxpayer dollars?
what if the majority of those millions dont care to pay for someone to sit on their ass and be paid for being a nonproductive drain on society.
Unless wages can drastically increase, we have no choice but to accept the responsibility to take care of people who have NO CHOICE but to live in poverty. Also, how do we take care of the disabled exactly? The developmentally disabled for instance have no income of their own.
Why should I have no choice? I take care of my family, I dont expect others to do that for me.
as far as the disabled, put them somewhere to live, not in public housing, like an institution where they can learn some skills. And considering that, why dont their families pay for their needs.
the left in this country has no level of responsibility for their actions. its always up to someone else to pay for their fuck ups.
"Fucking up" has become a minor contributer to poverty in this country. The real problem is a lack of decent paying jobs. That's what you aren't getting. Also, what services you described should be for DD people is what they already get. The condition of state funding for those institutions is that those individuals learn independence and new skills. Of course given their disabililty and varying severity it, they will ALWAYS be dependent on some level. They will always need Medicare because they can never get a job that could support themselves. Beyond that, families of these people usually do not want the burden of taking care of them for their whole lives.

The real problem is those who demand a higher wage lack decent job skills.

Exclude those that truly can't do for themselves and those that didn't cause their own bad situation. As for those that can do but won't or who caused their own problem, I don't have a problem with them going without. Anyone too lazy to work or who made bad choices that produced their situation can pay for their own laziness and mistakes.

Think hard, now.

Irrelevant. It's cheaper on ME to let those making the choice to have sex fund anything and everything associated with it.

But that's not how it works, is it? And you'd rather piss into the wind than take the intelligent route like the people of Colorado.

You'll claim to be anti-abortion, but actually do something to lower the rate of abortion? Your answer is the same as it is to everything "Not my problem."

Except it is. And if every state followed Colorado's lead, what would you have to howl about?

Think hard, now.

Irrelevant. It's cheaper on ME to let those making the choice to have sex fund anything and everything associated with it.

But that's not how it works, is it? And you'd rather piss into the wind than take the intelligent route like the people of Colorado.

You'll claim to be anti-abortion, but actually do something to lower the rate of abortion? Your answer is the same as it is to everything "Not my problem."

Except it is. And if every state followed Colorado's lead, what would you have to howl about?

It's how it works when pieces of shit like you take the honorable route. Since you're nothing more than a waste of oxygen, I don't expect you to take it.

Other people's choices aren't my problem. They made the choice, they pay the price.

I can promise my State won't take that route. I suspect you support socialized medicine. Someone unwilling to do for himself expects others to provide for him. You're not worth the investment. No return because you have no value to society.

You're such a doofus. Even if I was a millionaire and wrote a fat 2 million dollar check to our nation's poorest, it wouldn't even make a dent in the problem. How hard is this to figure out?

Their living in poverty doesn't have anything to do with their choice to have sex. That means if the person chooses to do so, it's THEIR responsibility to fund anything and everything associate with that choice.

Here's a way to increase wages drastically. Increase your skills drastically. People do it all the time.
Everything is a simple, perfect solution to you isn't it? Yeah they just learn new skills. Yeah sure. Never mind the fact that they are too poor to go to school to learn new skills. Of course even if they did, there is no guarantee they would get a skilled job that paid well because even most skilled jobs still pay shit. 18 million people make less than 10 per hour. How many more millions do you think make less than 15? Many of those skilled jobs are still below 15 per hour.

Everything is a simple, perfect solution to you isn't it? Yeah they just learn new skills. Yeah sure. Never mind the fact that they are too poor to go to school to learn new skills. Of course even if they did, there is no guarantee they would get a skilled job that paid well because even most skilled jobs still pay shit. 18 million people make less than 10 per hour. How many more millions do you think make less than 15? Many of those skilled jobs are still below 15 per hour.

Well send them here, we have plenty of jobs available in the transportation industry that employers can't fill. It's so bad companies are resorting to foreigners who can't speak or read a word in English.

Sure, it may not pay great at first until you get a year or two of experience, but you can get training for a couple of thousand dollars, and many schools have financial aid. If you don't want to go through that route, some employers are not only offering free training, but will pay you while you learn if you sign a one year contract with them.

Think hard, now.
trick question for the left.
if the box of condoms is cheaper, why dont more leeches use them?
answer, the fact that more kids means more money coming in.
why does it always fall on someone else paying for peoples mistakes. When will self responsibility ever be a thing?

Think hard, now.

It's how it works when pieces of shit like you take the honorable route. Since you're nothing more than a waste of oxygen, I don't expect you to take it.

Other people's choices aren't my problem. They made the choice, they pay the price.

I can promise my State won't take that route. I suspect you support socialized medicine. Someone unwilling to do for himself expects others to provide for him. You're not worth the investment. No return because you have no value to society.
O-Care has free BC now. Actually it's cheaper than free for all the medical and welfare etc savings...idiot hater dupe.

Think hard, now.

O-Care has free BC now. Actually it's cheaper than free for all the medical and welfare etc savings...idiot hater dupe.
with all the companies dropping out of that scam, it wont be long until sanity is restored in the health insurance industry.
But, lets just say it is covered for free. This tells me that there is no more need to fund those that keep having babies when they cant afford to pay for them.

Think hard, now.

with all the companies dropping out of that scam, it wont be long until sanity is restored in the health insurance industry.
But, lets just say it is covered for free. This tells me that there is no more need to fund those that keep having babies when they cant afford to pay for them.
When Hillary is Pres, the GOP and it's crony Big insurance will stop their obstruction of ACA. It's working great in blue states...hunh!

Yup, back to poorhouses and potters fields with the enlightened GOP and silly dupes...

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

How about mandating birth control to people below a certain income level? That will turn ACLU and liberals into pro lifers real fast.

How about mandating birth control to people below a certain income level? That will turn ACLU and liberals into pro lifers real fast.
I can see mandating birth control for those on welfare. Have another kid after you sign up and lose your free ride.
That would go far, and since its left as a choice, there is nothing mandatory about it.

This is just another example of what I've been saying for a very long time.

The republicans never cared about any fetus. All they care about is using abortion to get campaign contributions and votes.

It's never been about abortion. It's never been about Planned Parenthood.

It's been about two things, money and votes.

The real reason they want to close down Planned Parenthood is because they prevent abortions by making reliable birth control available to women.

Only 3% of Planned Parenthood's business is abortions. The other 97% is various other medical and health services.

Such as BIRTH CONTROL. The republicans want to make it impossible for women to get reliable birth control then they want to make it impossible to terminate a pregnancy thus forcing women to give birth to children they don't want nor can care for.

They know they can't legally deny women birth control so they use the abortion issue to close down medical facilities that provide low cost or free reliable birth control to women who don't have insurance and can't afford to see a doctor in an office to get the prescription and pay for birth control.

If the republicans were really serious about wanting to stop abortion they would be the first ones doing all they can to make sure that reliable birth control is free and available to all who want it.

The republicans do the exact opposite. Some have even gone to court to be able to deny insurance coverage of birth control.

It's all a lie and I for one am extremely sick of it.

Sandra Fluke Says She Didn't Know Target Sells Birth Control Pills for $9

You're a man so you probably don't know that not all birth control pills are the same.

The pills you want all women to buy because they're cheap would have killed me and the millions of women like me who have or had reproductive conditions.

Millions of women are on the pill not for birth control but because they have a problem in their reproductive organs. Such as endometriosis or ovarian cysts and other problems women face that the pill is the easiest and least expensive way to deal with those problems.

The thing is, the pills at target that are 9 dollars won't work for real problems in reproductive organs.

On top of the fact that the pills at Target need a prescription. Which the only way to get that is to go see a doctor. Doctor's don't see people who don't have insurance so red states that didn't accept Obamacare still have very high rates of uninsured people. Those people can't go to a doctor's office so they rely on Planned Parenthood. When you take away a woman's only source of getting those pills you end up with unplanned pregnancies and abortions.

Pills at Target for 9 dollars mean nothing and are useless to women who can't get that prescription which is all of those who go to Planned Parenthood.

Forum List

Back