Free birth control

It could be taken several ways. Care to explain. If you can't, that's OK.

You truly have proven yourself a deeply stupid man with that assinine comment/question of yours. It's that light at the end of the tunnel coming at ya at a 100 or more.

What you've prove is you're too stupid to answer a simple question. You were asked to explain what you meant and couldn't do it. You said it and can't explain it. Can't get dumber than that.

You're not making any sense at all. Wanna try that again ?

That you won't explain it tells me you can't.

That you're a deeply stupid man explains everything.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/9528...riment-proves-the-whole-country-needs-free-bc

They did it in Colorado, seems it reduced abortions, reduced unwanted pregnancies, reduced healthcare spending etc.

"According to a study published in October 2014, unintended pregnancies dropped in the state by 40 percent from 2009-2013, and abortion fell by 42 percent over the same period."

"The program saved the state millions in public health coverage for unintended pregnancies, further proving the well-known fact that preventative care is cost-effective and sensible health policy."

Question, what did Republicans do to a program that saves money, reduces problems, and reduces abortion?

"Colorado Republicans succeeded in shooting it down, leaving the program in peril."

The question is, WHY???? Why would someone take something that WORKS on many levels and destroy it just so they can go around preaching their nonsense to others? They want to stop abortion, well this reduces abortion, but without abortion they've got nothing to get people hysterical about, so no one would vote for them if abortion isn't an issue.

OK, who's going to pay for the free birth control?

If you read it, it's CHEAPER to give free birth control than not. Because you end up paying for hospital care and other things anyway.
This doesn't include the count of those who might become criminals and end up in prison and all that sort of stuff.

So who pays for it? Well, the taxpayer SAVES MONEY>

One of the sorority girls I dated during college daze told me all Girl Scouts are supposed to bring their own condoms.

Condoms are cheap -- not quite free but almost.

Beats a medical bill too.

Yes, cheap, if you're not poor and struggling to pay for food and things. Here's the thing, the reason the figures dropped so much is that this sort of thing often impacts the poor far more than anyone else. So by making them available to the poor then you're giving them a chance when otherwise they might not be able to afford it.

It could be taken several ways. Care to explain. If you can't, that's OK.

You truly have proven yourself a deeply stupid man with that assinine comment/question of yours. It's that light at the end of the tunnel coming at ya at a 100 or more.

What you've prove is you're too stupid to answer a simple question. You were asked to explain what you meant and couldn't do it. You said it and can't explain it. Can't get dumber than that.

You're not making any sense at all. Wanna try that again ?

That you won't explain it tells me you can't.

That you're a deeply stupid man explains everything.

You're the one that can't explain what YOU said.

That's the Liberal way of looking at things. The responsible way of doing it is not spending on things for which you shouldn't spend and don't spend more than you have. In your mind, the government shouldn't reduce wasteful spending just tax people more so they can waste more.

That government spending more than it has is why the debt is so high and why we have a deficit each year. Tell you what, if you think spending more than you have is a good idea, do it on a personal level and see how quickly you go bankrupt.
Good god dude. Yeah, the government is spending more than it has. That's because of TAX CUTS. CUTS IN REVENUE. I'm sure if I explained this to a 6 year old on the streets, he or she would understand the concept.

And im all for reducing spending waste. Our defense budget is insane. Clearly right now we don't have the revenue to pay for it.

So the government wasn't spending more than it had before the Bush cuts?

The typical defense budget cut excuse. To support and maintain a military is a delegated power of Congress. That you don't like the amount doesn't change that. Tell you what. Stop spending on social welfare programs for which nothing is said in the Constitution. We don't have the revenue to pay for such things.
Yes actually. There has been no spending growth under Obama. He was spending at the same rate Bush was. Bush's tax cuts are what fucked up the debt in both administrations.

Our defense budget is more expensive than all of our allies combined. We have useless Warcraft being churned out because republicans are stupid. We have useless bases in Europe.

So your solution to the debt is to get rid of Medicaid and Medicare huh? We should just let the poor, disabled, and senior citizens just die from no healthcare huh? Brilliant.

The debt under Obama is his, boy.

And you point about military spending is? Like I said, you argument centers around you not liking the amount. That falls under tough shit.

Medicare and Medicaid aren't the same thing. People on Medicare actually put something into the pot from which they draws. People on Medicaid don't.

If poor, etc. aren't getting what you think they need, that's on you. You think one person deserves healthcare forcibly funded by someone else. Prove to me you care by finding all the poor people you can and providing them with whatever you think they deserve. The only thing si you have to do it with your money not mine.
We live in an economy where low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher paying jobs. That means our high poverty rate is inevitable. What else can we do but provide welfare healthcare?

I already explained what can be done. If you think someone that doesn't have healthcare should have it, write a check on their behalf using money from the Billy000 account. YOU keep saying something should happen but the only solution you have to pay for it is to force OTHERS to do it. If you cared, you'd do it for anyone you felt deserved it and stop bothering the rest of us to pay for what YOU want.

Did you know that government pays for half of all healthcare?

Did you know you're full of shit?

Did you know I can back up what I say, instead of people like you who just shout their mouths off?

Snapshots: Health Care Spending in the United States & Selected OECD Countries

This is 2008.

health-care-spending-in-the-united-states-selected-oecd-countries_chart10.gif

Okay, it's 7.4% of GDP is from public money and 8.5% is private money. It changes, the last time I looked it was a bit closer.

health-care-spending-in-the-united-states-selected-oecd-countries_chart12.gif

This is a percentage that is public spending. It's 46.5%, not quite 50%, but close enough, as this is 2008, with Obamacare it's probably much closer. Up 3.3% under Bush.

You do realize you don't have to spend a dime on birth control when you simply don't have sex when you don't want a child, right?

If society just listened to the Lord when He warns us of being unchaste we would wipe out unwed pregnancies and STDs within a generation

You do realize you don't have to spend a dime on birth control when you simply don't have sex when you don't want a child, right?

If society just listened to the Lord when He warns us of being unchaste we would wipe out unwed pregnancies and STDs within a generation

And back in the real world, WE WANT SEX.... why shouldn't people have sex? Oh, yeah, let's make up some crap about God not wanting people to have sex, yet you claim God made us all, and therefore made us want to have sex. Does anyone get that contradiction?

Good god dude. Yeah, the government is spending more than it has. That's because of TAX CUTS. CUTS IN REVENUE. I'm sure if I explained this to a 6 year old on the streets, he or she would understand the concept.

And im all for reducing spending waste. Our defense budget is insane. Clearly right now we don't have the revenue to pay for it.

The typical defense budget cut excuse. To support and maintain a military is a delegated power of Congress. That you don't like the amount doesn't change that. Tell you what. Stop spending on social welfare programs for which nothing is said in the Constitution. We don't have the revenue to pay for such things.
Yes actually. There has been no spending growth under Obama. He was spending at the same rate Bush was. Bush's tax cuts are what fucked up the debt in both administrations.

Our defense budget is more expensive than all of our allies combined. We have useless Warcraft being churned out because republicans are stupid. We have useless bases in Europe.

So your solution to the debt is to get rid of Medicaid and Medicare huh? We should just let the poor, disabled, and senior citizens just die from no healthcare huh? Brilliant.

And you point about military spending is? Like I said, you argument centers around you not liking the amount. That falls under tough shit.

Medicare and Medicaid aren't the same thing. People on Medicare actually put something into the pot from which they draws. People on Medicaid don't.

If poor, etc. aren't getting what you think they need, that's on you. You think one person deserves healthcare forcibly funded by someone else. Prove to me you care by finding all the poor people you can and providing them with whatever you think they deserve. The only thing si you have to do it with your money not mine.
We live in an economy where low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher paying jobs. That means our high poverty rate is inevitable. What else can we do but provide welfare healthcare?

I already explained what can be done. If you think someone that doesn't have healthcare should have it, write a check on their behalf using money from the Billy000 account. YOU keep saying something should happen but the only solution you have to pay for it is to force OTHERS to do it. If you cared, you'd do it for anyone you felt deserved it and stop bothering the rest of us to pay for what YOU want.
It really wouldn't matter if I wrote a check actually. I could write the biggest check I could and it still wouldn't fix the overall problem would it?

It really wouldn't matter if I wrote a check actually. I could write the biggest check I could and it still wouldn't fix the overall problem would it?

So, you're one of those that says something should be done yet you are unable to do it yourself? Typical of your bleeding heart kind expecting others to do what you aren't capable of doing. Until you can, stop expecting others to do it your way.

"free"? LOL

Would you rather pay for one pill (for someone else) or a lifetime of social services and incarceration… (for their unwanted child)….??

Think. Before you speak.
see, here is the problem, why do you and those like you think that it is my responsibility in any way at all to pay for your mistakes?
We shouldnt be paying for any of this.

We shouldn't pay for a criminal justice system?

Fine.

See what happens to your home and business and criminal know there is no police, courts, or jails.

"free"? LOL

Would you rather pay for one pill (for someone else) or a lifetime of social services and incarceration… (for their unwanted child)….??

Think. Before you speak.
see, here is the problem, why do you and those like you think that it is my responsibility in any way at all to pay for your mistakes?
We shouldnt be paying for any of this.

We shouldn't pay for a criminal justice system?

Fine.

See what happens to your home and business and criminal know there is no police, courts, or jails.
then keep criminal justice and get rid of the social services.
I am able to compromise

Forum List

Back