Full Trump Hitlery-Beatdown Speech 6/22/16 [VIDEO]...

My God, she's such a corrupt incompetent douchebag.
Sure you were watching the speech?
Trump made a lot of noise but nothing more.

I thought he was Spot-On.
You have a long and proud history of being wrong and delusional, so I'm not surprised.

Projection.
fact.
Do you really want me to post some of your greatest hits?

You have a long and proud history of being wrong and delusional, so I'm not surprised.

Projection.
fact.

I do. I always like it when people do that.

Thanks in advance.

It was a whimper of a speech. Very poorly delivered, believe me.

He's already been kicked out of the news cycle by some Dems sitting on the floor.

Dude has no pull.

Projection.
fact.

Whatever floats your boat i guess. I know you're a creepy stalker wanker. :cuckoo:

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

Projection.
fact.

Whatever floats your boat i guess. I know you're a creepy stalker wanker. :cuckoo:
You always say that when you get caught being delusional

It was a whimper of a speech. Very poorly delivered, believe me.

He's already been kicked out of the news cycle by some Dems sitting on the floor.

Dude has no pull.

I'm sure that is 'big news' to Communist/Progressive wingnuts. No surprise there. More reason to go with Trump.

Projection.
fact.

Nah, you're just one of my creepy stalker wankers. I have a couple other ones here too. Get some help boy.

Projection.
fact.

Nah, you're just one of my creepy stalker wankers. I have a couple other ones here too. Get some help boy.
You say that too.

Projection.
fact.

You say that too.

Like i said, i gotta couple other weirdo stalkers here too. You're nothing new or original. Now down some more of those meds boy. You needs em.

Hard to understand what the Crooked Hillary Fluffer is saying while in mid-fulff

Ha, i have a couple loony stalkers here. He or she is just one of em. They stalk all my threads and try to derail em with personal attacks. Some have been doing it for years. But whatever. It's only a Message Board, right?

Forum List

Back