Gas dropping with increase wages will now give trump all the Power

You guys really exaggerate wages are up....

How's your 401K?

For once, ONCE, a president is more concerned about the financial health of Main street instead of Wall Street.

Mark
Great and that comes after republicans have all our retirements reliant on the market. Great move!

Isn't it about time that the common man made a bit of headway? You want to deny America that?

Mark
I don't think the common man is doing that well. And they sure won't be doing well when it's time to retire.

I guess it depends on when you retire. If it's in the next month or so, it may be a problem.

When all this trade talk is done and over with, the market will bounce back up to where it was before and maybe even more.

Well to be fair, I have just bought a new diesel 50hp tractor with a tier 4 engine where the exhaust pipe comes out right out by the front tire. The other day I had to change,the tire while the engine was running and I couldn’t even smell the exhaust. That is pretty impressive. But I still can’t inderstand the spread. Only three months ago it was only 50 to 60 cents. They should have most of the heati g oil processed by now.

You guys really exaggerate wages are up....

How's your 401K?

For once, ONCE, a president is more concerned about the financial health of Main street instead of Wall Street.

Mark
Great and that comes after republicans have all our retirements reliant on the market. Great move!

Isn't it about time that the common man made a bit of headway? You want to deny America that?

Mark
I don't think the common man is doing that well. And they sure won't be doing well when it's time to retire.

I guess it depends on when you retire. If it's in the next month or so, it may be a problem.

When all this trade talk is done and over with, the market will bounce back up to where it was before and maybe even more.
We shall see, but I don't think you will be retiring as long as Trump is prez.

Mark

Mark

So you're predicting a second term too, huh? Good for you.

Here's a funny fact:
Annual wage gain of 3.2% matches fastest pace since 2009

Now what were these republicans saying about the economy in 2009?

Inflation is around 3%.

Mark

I don't make predictions. It's hard to believe dems could run somebody worse, but it certainly is possible.

Well to be fair, I have just bought a new diesel 50hp tractor with a tier 4 engine where the exhaust pipe comes out right out by the front tire. The other day I had to change,the tire while the engine was running and I couldn’t even smell the exhaust. That is pretty impressive. But I still can’t inderstand the spread. Only three months ago it was only 50 to 60 cents. They should have most of the heati g oil processed by now.

Without a doubt they smell better, but the question I have is was it worth it? If you bought a new diesel anything, you need to use DEF along with the diesel fuel. While it won't break you, it's still another environmental cost.

Mark

I don't make predictions. It's hard to believe dems could run somebody worse, but it certainly is possible.

Worse than a guy fighting to keep our border secure? Worse than a guy with the lowest unemployment rate in nearly 50 years? Worse than a guy who has the highest business confidence in nearly 20 years, and a new high in small business confidence?

If you can't appreciate all the great work this man has done, then I don't know WTF you're looking for. The problem with you on the left is you vote for people like you'd vote in a popularity contest instead of accomplishments. That's how we got Obama.

Worse than a guy fighting to keep our border secure? Worse than a guy with the lowest unemployment rate in nearly 50 years? Worse than a guy who has the highest business confidence in nearly 20 years, and a new high in small business confidence?

If you can't appreciate all the great work this man has done, then I don't know WTF you're looking for. The problem with you on the left is you vote for people like you'd vote in a popularity contest instead of accomplishments. That's how we got Obama.
I'm an independent. I can see the economy is going on the credit card. Have you seen the deficits? It's not sustainable. Remember when repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible?

Our border won't make any difference to anyone. It's just a scapegoat.

I think the wall is a good idea as long as a few thousand more border patrol agents are hired to patrol the entire thing. Then again that will drive some people mad...more federal workers with full benefits. I'm all in...2 agents per mile should suffice.

I'm an independent. I can see the economy is going on the credit card. Have you seen the deficits? It's not sustainable. Remember when repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible?

I'll be dead then, so oh vell.

I'll be dead then, so oh vell.
What a patriot.

Oh so now trump is responsible for gas prices? Cause when prices go up “the President has nothing to do with it. “
Trump gets credit for a warm sunny day with these people.

So tell me.... Is this Trump's economy or
Obama's? Two weeks ago when the Market
Plunged you handed the economy to Trump.

Are you taking it back today?

Jo
I would say it's been the trump economy since the beginning of last year. Which is also when many of our problems began. See the market.

So let me get this straight. We are now officially in Trump's economy? Annnd... That's only because there's enough bad stuff going on... So you feel comfortable handing it to Trump... As long as nothing good happens which of course would make it snap back to Obama's economy. Do I have that right?

Jo

Last edited:
The deep state in a total panic with trump gaining because of higher wages and lower gas prices
03ck~2.jpg

Oh so now trump is responsible for gas prices? Cause when prices go up “the President has nothing to do with it. “

Jo
I would say it's been the trump economy since the beginning of last year. Which is also when many of our problems began. See the market.

So let me get this straight. We are now officially in Trump's economy? Annnd... That's only because the enough bad stuff going on... So you feel comfortable handing it to Trump... As long as nothing good happens which of course would make it snap back to Obama's economy. Do I have that right?

Jo
No I think after about a year his policy started taking effect. Are you planning to elect Obama again?

Jo

So let me get this straight. We are now officially in Trump's economy? Annnd... That's only because the enough bad stuff going on... So you feel comfortable handing it to Trump... As long as nothing good happens which of course would make it snap back to Obama's economy. Do I have that right?

Jo
No I think after about a year his policy started taking effect. Are you planning to elect Obama again?

Just checking to see what the opinion du jour is today about the economy.... You know the one where all the good things belong to Obama and somehow, miraculously all the bad things belong to Trump simultaneously.
I mean it's a miracle.

Jo

Forum List

Back