Gas dropping with increase wages will now give trump all the Power

Great and that comes after republicans have all our retirements reliant on the market. Great move!

Isn't it about time that the common man made a bit of headway? You want to deny America that?

Mark
I don't think the common man is doing that well. And they sure won't be doing well when it's time to retire.

Really? More people working than ever? Black unemployment at the lowest rates in history? Wage growth of 3%?

When is the last time any of that was happening?

Mark
3% wage growth isn't much with 3% inflation now is it?

Wrong Decembers report shows wages twice inflation. Inflation
Had dropped with the gas prices dropping

These are real gains and now the deep state cannot lie and get a way with it

Deep state now in a panic
Now you are just making things up. Show me a link where wages are twice inflation.

I don't make predictions. It's hard to believe dems could run somebody worse, but it certainly is possible.

Worse than a guy fighting to keep our border secure? Worse than a guy with the lowest unemployment rate in nearly 50 years? Worse than a guy who has the highest business confidence in nearly 20 years, and a new high in small business confidence?

If you can't appreciate all the great work this man has done, then I don't know WTF you're looking for. The problem with you on the left is you vote for people like you'd vote in a popularity contest instead of accomplishments. That's how we got Obama.
I'm an independent. I can see the economy is going on the credit card. Have you seen the deficits? It's not sustainable. Remember when repubs claimed to be fiscally responsible?

Our border won't make any difference to anyone. It's just a scapegoat.

We weren't happy with the spending during DumBama, but your people told us he had to spend because of Bush. Well.......Trump has to spend because of DumBama. He's trying to rebuild the military that Ears tore down.
We don't need to rebuild the military. Obama was trying to get us out of a recession. Trump deficits are during a strong economy. As irresponsible as it gets. And with all that spending growth isn't all that impressive.

Tax cuts are not spending. Tax cuts are a reduction of government income. We don't need to rebuild the military? Did you ever Google to see the advancements of China and Russia? They are putting a lot of effort into their military.
China and Russia spend a small fraction of what we do. We were outspending them by a ton before the increases.

I don't think the common man is doing that well. And they sure won't be doing well when it's time to retire.

Really? More people working than ever? Black unemployment at the lowest rates in history? Wage growth of 3%?

Mark

Not really. But inflation usually happens when an economy is booming. You do want a booming economy, right?

Mark
5% is booming. This is much less than 5%. It's a strong economy, booming is an exaggeration. If it was booming the tax cuts may have paid for themselves. Instead we have huge deficits.

The federal reserve raised the interest rates because they feared the economy was overheating. You'll have to take it up with them.

Mark
Interest rates are still at historical lows....

We don't need to rebuild the military. Obama was trying to get us out of a recession. Trump deficits are during a strong economy. As irresponsible as it gets. And with all that spending growth isn't all that impressive.
And why is the economy strong?
Lots of government spending is one reason. Have you seen our deficits?
tax cuts is the main one. Deregulation is another.
The tax cuts sure have added to the deficits. Funny that growth isn't much more than Obama after tax cuts and deregulation....
Didn't I just read that manufacturing was up 700%? an unbelievable number.
312,000 Jobs Added In December, Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama
How many of those jobs were created by government spending? You know, rebuilding the military? Everything is going on the credit card....

Mark

Not really. But inflation usually happens when an economy is booming. You do want a booming economy, right?

Mark
5% is booming. This is much less than 5%. It's a strong economy, booming is an exaggeration. If it was booming the tax cuts may have paid for themselves. Instead we have huge deficits.

The federal reserve raised the interest rates because they feared the economy was overheating. You'll have to take it up with them.

Mark

They don’t increase interest rates by large numbers. They raise them in small increments to see how the economy responds. They are not trying to stop the economy, only slow it down a bit.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Isn't it about time that the common man made a bit of headway? You want to deny America that?

Mark

Mark

Now you are just making things up. Show me a link where wages are twice inflation.

Use 1 ounce of logic placed on the data in December that says wages grew by .4 of 1% which is 4.8 % annual increase compared to social security cola raise tied to inflation which is 2.8 %. And then factor in the drop in gas prices in December. That then gives very close to twice increase in wages over inflation

And that is set to increase

And proves that the deep state will be locked up for serious crimes

Trump is gaining power and the most powerful white men in a landslide

The deep state is in a panic

Mark

Mark

Mark

And? You said that the economy is good but its not great. I gave you an indication that the economy is indeed doing so well that the fed raised the interest rate.

Mark

Mark

Mark

And? You said that the economy is good but its not great. I gave you an indication that the economy is indeed doing so well that the fed raised the interest rate.

Mark
Yes it is doing good.

Mark

Use 1 ounce of logic placed on the data in December that says wages grew by .4 of 1% which is 4.8 % annual increase compared to social security cola raise tied to inflation which is 2.8 %. And then factor in the drop in gas prices in December. That then gives very close to twice increase in wages over inflation

So no link?

Mark

So no link?

You are just too scared to look

I just gave you the data about how much higher than inflation

People who are too scared to look are losers

I passed the Sunoco station I usually buy gas at. $1.75 a gallon. I can't remember the last time I paid that little for gasoline. I remember just under 2 bucks a gallon, but not $1.75.

The more important news however is the price of diesel fuel. My tractor-trailer usually gets (on average) 6.5 miles per gallon. That will save my employer a ton of money with all our trucks combined. He could either use that to eventually lower our prices for our customers or perhaps give some of us a raise. Lower transportation costs helps businesses as did the tax break.

I paid $1.95 the other day and almost fell out of the truck.

I can't remember the last time I paid that for gas.

I can still remember when it was almost $5.00 a gallon a few years ago.

You can bet I and the rest of America is loving it.

I remember when Obummer's energy secretary Steven Chu said that $7.00/gallon gas would be a good thing. Probably because he didn't have to buy any, being a government slug...

So no link?

You are just too scared to look

I just gave you the data about how much higher than inflation

People who are too scared to look are losers
You have no facts, hence no link.

New data from the Energy Information Administration shows gasoline demand has decreased to the lowest level on record since February 2017, and the average price of gasoline has declined in tandem.

Gee I wonder why demand is down? Might be all those hybrid/electric cars...

Oh so now trump is responsible for gas prices? Cause when prices go up “the President has nothing to do with it. “

Presidents get credit for lowering gas prices and blame for rising gas prices. I measure a President on how effective his/her policies are in moving US away from foreign oil dependency. If a President pursues more domestic drilling, I give them credit. If they obstruct or reduce domestic drilling, they get blame. If they pursue alternative energy sources without compromising short term or long term economic health, I give them credit. If they pursue alternative energy sources that are not mature or cost l-effective and they couple that with telling US that we are consuming too much oil, they get blame.

The deep state in a total panic with trump gaining because of higher wages and lower gas prices

Well, thanks for letting US all know you hate the US; you know, the system of checks & balances.

You would rather have a dictatorship, instead.

At least you didn't lie about it.

I guess it depends on when you retire. If it's in the next month or so, it may be a problem.

When all this trade talk is done and over with, the market will bounce back up to where it was before and maybe even more.
We shall see, but I don't think you will be retiring as long as Trump is prez.

So you're predicting a second term too, huh? Good for you.
I don't make predictions. It's hard to believe dems could run somebody worse, but it certainly is possible.

Worse than a guy fighting to keep our border secure? Worse than a guy with the lowest unemployment rate in nearly 50 years? Worse than a guy who has the highest business confidence in nearly 20 years, and a new high in small business confidence?

If you can't appreciate all the great work this man has done, then I don't know WTF you're looking for. The problem with you on the left is you vote for people like you'd vote in a popularity contest instead of accomplishments. That's how we got Obama.
AMEN

JO

Oh so now trump is responsible for gas prices? Cause when prices go up “the President has nothing to do with it. “

Presidents get credit for lowering gas prices and blame for rising gas prices. I measure a President on how effective his/her policies are in moving US away from foreign oil dependency. If a President pursues more domestic drilling, I give them credit. If they obstruct or reduce domestic drilling, they get blame. If they pursue alternative energy sources without compromising short term or long term economic health, I give them credit. If they pursue alternative energy sources that are not mature or cost l-effective and they couple that with telling US that we are consuming too much oil, they get blame.

Common sense.

Jo

New data from the Energy Information Administration shows gasoline demand has decreased to the lowest level on record since February 2017, and the average price of gasoline has declined in tandem.

That's only a small part of it:

•Supplies are up. Last week's EIA report showed U.S. crude oil inventories in what EIA called "the upper half of the average range for this time of year." Before the financial crisis, inventories often were at or below average.

On Oct. 16, EIA reported that the U.S. had increased its proved reserves of crude oil 2% last year.

Gas prices drop 26 cents in a week; some areas below $2 a gallon

That's only a small part of it:

•Supplies are up. Last week's EIA report showed U.S. crude oil inventories in what EIA called "the upper half of the average range for this time of year." Before the financial crisis, inventories often were at or below average.

On Oct. 16, EIA reported that the U.S. had increased its proved reserves of crude oil 2% last year.

Gas prices drop 26 cents in a week; some areas below $2 a gallon
Demand is actually a very big part of it. I can't imagine why anyone would say it's a small part of it. Basic economics.

Forum List

Back